Katie Price #104 go away press, me life's a mess, person who slapped me wore a dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie price #105 her attacks are not amusing. So now she's just woo-hooing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know a couple of people who really like her. Buy her crappy book and think she’s a great mum 🙄
They have a crushed velvet sofa and wear tracksuits like the queen of chavs pwicey - chavtastic
I think you need to question the company you keep, and the circles you move in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Princess posted a really sweet photo of Emily and her on her birthday and said she loved her and she was the best stepmom. Then it got deleted...the only reason I can think of is KP had a hissy fit and P still loves her mom enough to appease her. What KP is doing to her children now is nothing short of abuse...and she is continuing to do it whilst not allowed to see them in person. I think J+P now realise what she's like, I feel sorry for them, they're obviously trying to keep the peace whilst being teased at school about their train wreck mother. Kudos to Emily....she has helped with stuff like college applications that PA probably had no clue either....all the kids are better off away from her.

Why don't the press report that none of the kids live with her is there an injunction?
I wouldn’t put it past someone like Emily to say that’s such a lovely thing to say P and it means the world but perhaps it’s best not to make it public as we don’t want to cause any hurt to your mum. If I were in that position, especially as a mother and step mother as Emily is, I would say similar as I believe Emily truly wants what‘s best for P as she knows P’s life is difficult enough as it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hi from Pom🥰

I'm struggling abit today, got tension headache, hope it don't turn into a migraine and last near 17 hours which can happen so I'm going to have a two day break from tattle and recharge my batteries.
I won't give the thread up as I love been on here and everyone on here too , but a small break is needed.
Will be doing more pics as well soon but just having a few days off so not strain my eyes too much as they ache as well sadly.

Back on Wednesday night love Pom 💖🐾 xx
Take care Pom 💞💞

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I 100% believe that at some point she will turn against Carl. It is just a matter of time before she sells her 'domestic abuse survival' story. One more strike and Carl is out. It will take 1 more coke fuelled argument.
The problem she has now is she can’t use that as a comeback as he has more than enough on her to sink her or kick start that prison sentence and she knows it

Reactions: 15
Creepy carol has officially been signed by some unheard of management 🙄

View attachment 980456
View attachment 980461

Only thing he needs in ANGER management 👍🏼
Why does he need management if he’s not looking for fame. What can it do? Spray some m sheen on the car bonnet , taxi driver without the fare, advertise plummer4mess, try to be a face. That’s some CV. Hold the door, it will be torn off it hinges with offer.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I agree wholeheartedly with you. I think i'd fight heaven and earth to keep my son safe. BUT! Putting myself in AFP's shoes, knowing IPF and how ill it makes you, and knowing that there is just no talking to anyone with psychopathy/NPD....i'd let Katie crack on with her self-destruction. Amy doesn't have much oxygen left and she would sure as shite be wasting it on trying to get her daughter to listen to reason.

ETA: I bet it's breaking Amy's heart to watch Katie be like this. But she's also had 44 years to realise Katie is a stubborn bastard. Her hands really are tied. Katie is the type to cut all ties if she feels backed into a corner. Amy is dying and I bet the last thing she'd want is to end up estranged from her kids.
I agree, It must be heartbreaking for her mother watching from the sidelines. I did say in an earlier post about how difficult it must be for her now, not being able to realistically do anything, more so now because of her health.
One day KP (if she has an ounce of decency in her) will have to cope with the loss of her mother knowing she could have been there for her, spending quality time with her, not causing her stress as KP’s behaviour must be doing and at one of the worst times for her mother, as she’s clearly very ill but instead she chose Coal. I’m not sure how she will live with that on her conscience if she has one, it could well be what tips her over the egde, if she doesn’t get there before that happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I 100% believe that at some point she will turn against Carl. It is just a matter of time before she sells her 'domestic abuse survival' story. One more strike and Carl is out. It will take 1 more coke fuelled argument.
I disagree. I think she needs Wank Stain more than any bloke before. Without him she has nothing (although even with him, us Krusties can see she has nothing). She needs him as her gofer, and I really do think that he’s her only friend, even though he does like her very much.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.