Katie Price #102 New Year, still no baba. Wants a new egg to play step-dada!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What if Skanky and Wanky slapped each other then Kirsty slapped KP then Wanky slapped Kirsty and that's why he was arrested.
I don't believe those pair actually knew what happened that night because they were off their nuts. Kirsty knows probably and those little kids know. That's probably why they are not allowed near lantern jaw. He's trying to keep Kirsty quiet. I hope she spills

Reactions: 32
As much as we all like to speculate over Slapgate... The most probable truth is far more simple.

KP accused CW of slapping her, he did or did in self defense.
The kids saw
KP legged it to Kirsty,
CW arrested.
Story sold to the Sun
Later on KP begged for a sleeping tablet
Kirsty gave her said sleeping tablet
Family cleared her stuff out, she probably vowed that was the end.

It got complicated when;
KP decided to get back with her ?dealer CW
Had to change her story as to what happened re Slapgate, blamed Kirsty, will change the narrative once she knows if CW is going to be charged or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I've noticed that her brother is no longer on the scene but her sister is becoming more and more vocal. It wont be long before she pipes up in the slapgate scandal. It sounds like they are getting desperate and worried about what will happen and I don't think the old bill want to do them any favours!

Reactions: 22
Well she better tell Essex Police they got their statement wrong hadn’t she. 🤥
8th January and there’s already drama 🤦🏻‍♀️
This woman is becoming delusional does she really believe all this rubbish she comes out with is going to be believed by anyone. When all the actual evidence proves otherwise. She is really losing the plot lately.

Reactions: 26
The only family challenges Katie will have is the challenge of seeing her kids unsupervised😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
F*ck right off with ‘you’re dealing with your trauma with your on going therapy’. You’ve done nothing but goad people and the Press with your lies since your ‘accident’. You’ve shown no remorse for your driving offences and now allegedly you want to defer your community service to fit in another holiday, 🤬. A holiday that you were publicly bragging about with Coal.
You wouldn’t have even seen a counsellor by now if you had to wait your turn on the NHS for your ‘MH care’ as so many have to and those are people that have real MH issues, not self inflicted.
You’re nothing but a vile, media bleep using MH as your get out of jail card literally, along with your children who deserve better.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Katie will throw ANYONE under the bus to save herself 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Fashion??? Katie Price to showcase bleeping FASHION on her YouTube? And family challenges? Well I can foresee a hitch with that one, in that none of her children would be allowed to participate.
Luvery traksuts wot Iv wurn

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm waiting for the quote about storms to appear next
I've got one for you Mrs C, for your work ❤

It's pointless trying to win an argument with a narcissist or an idiot. Where you are dealing with a narcissistic idiot, don't even bother starting the conversation in the first place 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.