Katie Price #102 New Year, still no baba. Wants a new egg to play step-dada!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks off her face
I was just about to say the same...she's off her trolley!

Cunty McCunterson wouldn't know the truth if it slapped her in her plastic mammaries!

You might want to try be sober when you concoct your story about this alleged female. Junkies don't tend to lie well, love....FYI!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Fashion??? Katie Price to showcase bleeping FASHION on her YouTube? And family challenges? Well I can foresee a hitch with that one, in that none of her children would be allowed to participate.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Interesting that it's been clocked that he has virtually zero SM presence before meeting Katie and no one has spilled any info about him at all. Why would that be?
And here we have some very thinly-veiled threats on IG towards someone (maybe female, if the "darling" is anything to go by). Chilling, I think.
I recorded it but it says file too big to post on here and not sure how to condense it but if Kirsty ever needs a copy I have it 😁

Reactions: 16
Fashion??? Katie Price to showcase bleeping FASHION on her YouTube? And family challenges? Well I can foresee a hitch with that one, in that none of her children would be allowed to participate.
I think she herself is quite a challenge to her family already...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
FORCED to participate

Reactions: 14
Hypothesis.................

Some random woman (no-one we've heard of, a fan or hanger-on) wallops KP, KP gets hysterical and sets the ball rolling which results in an ambulance and the police being called. No great shakes, no damage done and no charges made.

BUT

While the police are at the house they spot evidence of class A drugs and arrest the house owner.

KP's family collect her stuff so that she doesn't get involved in the class A drugs bust and, as the 32 year old man is still under investigation, if it's Carl, her children are not allowed to be anywhere around him.

Carl puts out a message saying he didn't hit and would never hurt her. This could be true.

KP keeps away from him until it's clear that Carl isn't going to be in Court any time so she re-unites with him.

Think about it, it explains a lot.
It's a well thought out and reasoned hypothesis but if I may, I would like to play the devil's avocado. :D 🥑

Katie and Crawl had been drinking all day and evening ( as evidenced by vodka bottles the day before)

Katie and Crawl get snarky and argue. He says 'give me the ring back' She might have been texting other men ( as evidenced by PTmes screenshots, we know she does this)

It get's physical and both of them get nasty.

Katie always sees herself as the victim and especially when coked up and paranoid so runs off, she might even have experienced drug induced psychosis. She tells the PA she was assaulted and that her ring was taken, she is happy to tell the papers that too.

In the next few days she sobers up and knows that if she pursues the accusations against Crawl Space that both of their drug use and fuckwittery
will be public knowledge. She doesn't know what to do because her brain tells her she is NEVER at fault...for ANYTHING.....so a random
woman is blamed!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
duck me those filters on her car journeys story are comical. Cole’s eyes!

PS hi Katie. You’re looking hella ruff today.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think the media and Police need to sue her to stop her lying….

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Will just park this here 😩😩😩😩😩😩

KATIE Price's neighbours are up in arms claiming people have been "racing quad bikes" around her three-acre estate.

Local residents have allegedly complained about the activity on the former glamour model's West Sussex land to their local council, claiming its "causing too much noise and disturbance" for the leafy area.

• Wow
Reactions: 30

And THIS made the news???? bollocks .

***Oh and I'm going to be offline for some hours so can someone else start the new thread please.

Using the search type #103, the winning title can be found this way.***

Reactions: 16

KATIE Price's neighbours are up in arms claiming people have been "racing quad bikes" around her three-acre estate.

Local residents have allegedly complained about the activity on the former glamour model's West Sussex land to their local council, claiming its "causing too much noise and disturbance" for the leafy area.
Interesting that they have finally changed terminal to life limiting. Small differences slowly appearing in the stories. Much more subtle then an out and out blasting of her.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Hello everyone! I'm Rosie. I've been reading your comments for a while now but I've only just joined. I've commented on both KP and CW's Instagram posts previously and they both ended up blocking me as they could not argue with my logic and neither could the fans 🤣 I've shared your emotions throughout and am now eagerly waiting for some kind of justice (or self destruction from them!)
I've also reported GMB to OfCom and emailed the Channel 4 thanks to the posts here 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 59
That video looks like a pretend gangster with his moll. 🙄

Think this weekend might be the time there’s some trouble 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ha ha. He definitely reads on here and has nicked that quote from me. I said that about my boss I think on the last thread. I actually said"when you stop telling lies about me, I'll stop telling the truth about you" to my boss
I'm waiting for the quote about storms to appear next

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.