Katie Price #102 New Year, still no baba. Wants a new egg to play step-dada!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He says a lot of tit just like his Dolly. Everyone else might forget but not us tattlers!
Do you think it could possibly be aimed at someone on here ? The way he says ‘I know you’ll see this’
We’re of no interest to the papers other than for them to find out the latest scoop!
can you imagine - ‘boo-hoo those horrible tattlers keep saying mean things about me and I have to log on and read them’!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's invented the flimsiest of reasons to go for Kirstie (for giving her a sleeping tablet which she probably begged for and how many of us might have done that?) and yet has got away with infinitely worse crimes herself and screams 'foul' when people call her out on them.

Reactions: 16
I'm no Katie fan, obvs, but it is quite amusing to think of neighbours complaining about noise when they live right on the bloody A24.
And it can't be Jett and Bunny this time because they're never there - and even if they were, Carl wouldn't be letting them anywhere near having a turn.
Its probably skanky making the noise when shes revving up all the cars, wondering which one to drive

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This extract from her book
Thank you, so even she doesn’t say he has PWS.
[/QUOTE]
Even on the Harvey and me me me program the doctor she saw didn’t once mention PWS when talking about his weight, which is very strange 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Has he had genetic testing for Prada-Willi syndrome, or was that KP’s diagnosis of him?
This extract from her book
[/QUOTE]
Yep. Septo optic displasia and autism. NO Prader Willi. She's always kept him pacified with food, that's why he's so big.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
It is almost like the papers are taunting her to get a reaction
I think you are right. They are keeping prodding away in the hope that something will drop and they can then print all they know. They will need forCole to be charged first.

Reactions: 19
How does this work?

Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!

Where do you type your suggestions? (For future ones. As I'm a bit brain dead today!)

Reactions: 2
You might want to read this, I believe he has SOD. I hope she didn’t abuse drugs, alcohol in her pregnancy but if she did she will have to live with the fact her behaviour could have contributed to his condition, it certainly wouldn’t have given him the best start in life. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24802313/
This is interesting, but I think the presence of Prader-Willi syndrome (which I believe he’s had genetic testing for) in conjunction with SOD suggests a genetic cause rather than environmental. The chances of an environmental and similar genetic issue occurring simultaneously seem vast, though I’d be the first to say I could be wrong, especially given her lifestyle & limited intelligence generally around everything... I’d always err on the side of caution when blaming someone for their child’s life limiting disabilities though, especially an unplanned pregnancy you might not know about straight away. She’s awful, but surely no one sets out to cause disability. It wouldn’t surprise me if she had knowingly drunk too much in pg though…she is very stupid.

[/QUOTE]

I don’t believe he was ever diagnosed with PWS, as someone has just pointed out she doesn’t list it as one of his conditions in her book. I actually said if she ‘did‘ abuse alcohol and drugs whilst pregnant, which would have been her choice, she would have to live with that guilt. She is seen on a BBC documentary drinking alcohol after just telling the journalist she was pregnant. I’m sorry my empathy is with Harvey, not a mother who clearly knew she’s was pregnant. If she didn’t abuse her body when she was knowingly pregnant then she has nothing to feel guilty about.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Interesting how she has amassed so many enemies over the years and lost so many "friends." I'm a fair bit older than her and I have never made an enemy nor lost a friend.
Something to think about Katie. Why do you think you have so many issues with other people? Who's the common denominator here?

Reactions: 24
He needs to stop doing his big hard man act because one day he will upset the wrong person and get seven kinds of tit kicked out of him. Real hard men don’t go round advertising the fact because they don’t want to draw attention to themselves.
Yes he's a big fanny really

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He needs to stop doing his big hard man act because one day he will upset the wrong person and get seven kinds of tit kicked out of him. Real hard men don’t go round advertising the fact because they don’t want to draw attention to themselves.
I would love someone to knock seven shades of tit outta him! That would be my bread and butter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Interesting how she has amassed so many enemies over the years and lost so many "friends." I'm a fair bit older than her and I have never made an enemy nor lost a friend.
Something to think about Katie. Why do you think you have so many issues with other people? Who's the common denominator here?
That's so true! How many enemies does one person have? Especially someone who has 5 biological children!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.