Katie Price #102 New Year, still no baba. Wants a new egg to play step-dada!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#103 - Was it a man or a woman or even a llama who caused the trauma during the slapgate drama

My effort for the next thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
haha I'd put money on that being true! She's certainly got the reptilian brain - cold, heartless and lacking genuine emotion.
The narc abuser in my family does this really creepy widening of the eyes when she is angry and her face kind of stays still for a second on certain phrases to do with hurting someone or getting revenge. From everything I've read it is like the reaction of a predator when they're about to pounce and see someone as prey. She has these rants where she tries to make out it's humour but it's creepy as duck! These people can only hide so much.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Gross as she is, Harvey’s condition is genetic, he has a chromosome 15 disorder. He doesn’t have FASD.

You might want to read this, I believe he has SOD. I hope she didn’t abuse drugs, alcohol in her pregnancy but if she did she will have to live with the fact her behaviour could have contributed to his condition, it certainly wouldn’t have given him the best start in life. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24802313/
[/QUOTE]
This is interesting, but I think the presence of Prader-Willi syndrome (which I believe he’s had genetic testing for) in conjunction with SOD suggests a genetic cause rather than environmental. The chances of an environmental and similar genetic issue occurring simultaneously seem vast, though I’d be the first to say I could be wrong, especially given her lifestyle & limited intelligence generally around everything... I’d always err on the side of caution when blaming someone for their child’s life limiting disabilities though, especially an unplanned pregnancy you might not know about straight away. She’s awful, but surely no one sets out to cause disability. It wouldn’t surprise me if she had knowingly drunk too much in pg though…she is very stupid.

Reactions: 3
Hello everyone! I'm Rosie. I've been reading your comments for a while now but I've only just joined. I've commented on both KP and CW's Instagram posts previously and they both ended up blocking me as they could not argue with my logic and neither could the fans 🤣 I've shared your emotions throughout and am now eagerly waiting for some kind of justice (or self destruction from them!)
I've also reported GMB to OfCom and emailed the Channel 4 thanks to the posts here 😊
Welcome Rosie 🥰🤗
Pull up a chair and get stuck in lovely 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 29
And THIS made the news???? bollocks .

***Oh and I'm going to be offline for some hours so can someone else start the new thread please.

Using the search type #103, the winning title can be found this way.***
Wasn't Crawl filmed with quad bikes at the MM once? He wouldn't let Jett have a go, nasty baby!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I’ve added Carl’s could be seen as a ‘threat’, possibly against a female considering the choice of words/song, on YouTube for those who can’t see it on his IG account.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What if Skanky and Wanky slapped each other then Kirsty slapped KP then Wanky slapped Kirsty and that's why he was arrested.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
You might want to read this, I believe he has SOD. I hope she didn’t abuse drugs, alcohol in her pregnancy but if she did she will have to live with the fact her behaviour could have contributed to his condition, it certainly wouldn’t have given him the best start in life. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24802313/
This is interesting, but I think the presence of Prader-Willi syndrome (which I believe he’s had genetic testing for) in conjunction with SOD suggests a genetic cause rather than environmental. The chances of an environmental and similar genetic issue occurring simultaneously seem vast, though I’d be the first to say I could be wrong, especially given her lifestyle & limited intelligence generally around everything... I’d always err on the side of caution when blaming someone for their child’s life limiting disabilities though, especially an unplanned pregnancy you might not know about straight away. She’s awful, but surely no one sets out to cause disability. It wouldn’t surprise me if she had knowingly drunk too much in pg though…she is very stupid.
[/QUOTE]
She had been seen in many clubs pissed out of brain and drugged up whilst preggie with Harvey..loads of times,of course she has contributed to the lads condition,He has never been diagnosed with PWS,it was her saying that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wasn't Crawl filmed with quad bikes at the MM once? He wouldn't let Jett have a go, nasty baby!
Yes almost 1 year ago

Katie Price’s kids Bunny, 5, and Jett, 6, scream as they ride 18mph quad bikes she was criticised for buying
  • 10:02, 27 Jan 2020
  • Updated: 10:19, 27 Jan 2020

Reactions: 13
I’ve added Carl’s could be seen as a ‘threat’, possibly against a female considering the choice of words/song, on YouTube for those who can’t see it on his IG account.
I watched it with the volume off, still tell what a pair of prats they are though. My chihuahua is more threatening! (and he has better teef) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well well welll, setting Kirsty up eh… despite it being a man up until now (fact). She’s an utter idiot.
to be honest the part she says about not having a nanny for years is prob true AS SHE AS NOT HAD HER KIDS IN HER CARE FOR YEARS so as not needed one maybe a carer to help with Harvey

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.