Katie Price #102 New Year, still no baba. Wants a new egg to play step-dada!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does this work?

Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!

Where do you type your suggestions? (For future ones. As I'm a bit brain dead today!)
Just put a hashtag and write your thread name love but do it in bold. @Mikesqueen helped me with mine bless her x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bit slow on the uptake but if she's saying it was a woman who assaulted her during slapgate, why do the police keep rebailing a 32 year old MAN???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Whilst using filters 💪🤣 Remember when he was advertising women’s magnetic eyelashes💪🤣
Apparently, if memory serves me right, according to him people stopped him in the street to ask Him where Katie got her lashes.
At the time I thought, you poor bastard is this the kind of fame that you want.Then I saw the vape ads.
Dignity left on the bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yep. Septo optic displasia and autism. NO Prader Willi. She's always kept him pacified with food, that's why he's so big.
Yes and she showed this too on her social media in January last year.
[/QUOTE]
Exactly. Knowing the septo optic displasia affects metabolism, she should have had his diet under control from the start too, but no.

He has not got Prader Willi at all, we know that 😘

Reactions: 20
I've got one for you Mrs C, for your work ❤

It's pointless trying to win an argument with a narcissist or an idiot. Where you are dealing with a narcissistic idiot, don't even bother starting the conversation in the first place 🤣
You’ve obvs met my dad !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm no Katie fan, obvs, but it is quite amusing to think of neighbours complaining about noise when they live right on the bloody A24.
And it can't be Jett and Bunny this time because they're never there - and even if they were, Carl wouldn't be letting them anywhere near having a turn.
It’s those randoms/vandals who break-in periodically to trash the place up for lols….they must have found J & B’s Quad bikes now, and are tearing up what remains of the turf in the grounds….just for more lols.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How does this work?

Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!

Where do you type your suggestions? (For future ones. As I'm a bit brain dead today!)
You put the thread number, then your suggestion but do it all in bold (you'll have a B on your tool bar) and it's whoever gets the most votes.

hope that makes sense xx

ETA: Oops the beautiful @MrsCranky has already explained x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s definitely bored and on a deflection, constantly posting old stuff, it’s all she’s got….
But no Carl, who is normally by her side.
Funny that KP considering you’re saying he’s done nothing wrong it was a female, yet he’s not been seen with your family, nor your children, apart from Harvey since slapgate!

Reactions: 23
Looking at that drone footage (no wonder Katie got riled on IG about it), one could weep at the state of that once-beautiful house and garden.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Thanks hun 😘 I'll leave the regulars to make the suggestions for now. They deserve it. Some of the comments here are gold 🤣🤣🤣
No do it love. Put your suggestion forward. Gosh we are all friends here. It's not a clique.

• Heart
It is almost like the papers are taunting her to get a reaction
the Scum especially is just waiting to drop the bomb, I think they know that too but he’s playing the hard guy, she’s playing the MH card. The papers have brought down bigger fry than them, they need to remember that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.