Katie Price #102 New Year, still no baba. Wants a new egg to play step-dada!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had been seen in many clubs pissed out of brain and drugged up whilst preggie with Harvey..loads of times,of course she has contributed to the lads condition,He has never been diagnosed with PWS,it was her saying that.
Has he had genetic testing for Prada-Willi syndrome, or was that KP’s diagnosis of him?
[/QUOTE]
It was said by a dr in USA that he didn’t have Pravda-Willi

Reactions: 16
It's a well thought out and reasoned hypothesis but if I may, I would like to play the devil's avocado. :D 🥑

Katie and Crawl had been drinking all day and evening ( as evidenced by vodka bottles the day before)

Katie and Crawl get snarky and argue. He says 'give me the ring back' She might have been texting other men ( as evidenced by PTmes screenshots, we know she does this)

It get's physical and both of them get nasty.

Katie always sees herself as the victim and especially when coked up and paranoid so runs off, she might even have experienced drug induced psychosis. She tells the PA she was assaulted and that her ring was taken, she is happy to tell the papers that too.

In the next few days she sobers up and knows that if she pursues the accusations against Crawl Space that both of their drug use and fuckwittery
will be public knowledge. She doesn't know what to do because her brain tells her she is NEVER at fault...for ANYTHING.....so a random
woman is blamed!
I think this is a good post, but I put a like because you referred to yourself as the devils avocado.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is a Public Announcement📢

Would the real Slapper (No, not you KP) from Slapgate please make their way to Thread number 103 immediately.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm no Katie fan, obvs, but it is quite amusing to think of neighbours complaining about noise when they live right on the bloody A24.
And it can't be Jett and Bunny this time because they're never there - and even if they were, Carl wouldn't be letting them anywhere near having a turn.

Reactions: 17
She had been seen in many clubs pissed out of brain and drugged up whilst preggie with Harvey..loads of times,of course she has contributed to the lads condition,He has never been diagnosed with PWS,it was her saying that.
Has he had genetic testing for Prada-Willi syndrome, or was that KP’s diagnosis of him?
[/QUOTE]
This extract from her book

Attachments

Reactions: 12
He looks really angry when the camera zooms in on him 😬
He needs to stop doing his big hard man act because one day he will upset the wrong person and get seven kinds of tit kicked out of him. Real hard men don’t go round advertising the fact because they don’t want to draw attention to themselves.

Reactions: 29
Kirsty needs to get her ass on here pronto! Any tea @thetrooth?
Unfortunately not. I’ll be straight on here when I do though! Katie is obviously referring to Kirsty in her story. Laughable that she thinks that what Kirsty did will take precedence over Carl hitting her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Interesting that it's been clocked that he has virtually zero SM presence before meeting Katie and no one has spilled any info about him at all. Why would that be?
And here we have some very thinly-veiled threats on IG towards someone (maybe female, if the "darling" is anything to go by). Chilling, I think.
Yes . Chilling is an accurate word. It’s a threat in my opinion.

Reactions: 14
The 32 year old man was arrested for assault and coercive control though. Like I’ve said previously - it can’t be anyone else!
Hmm. True.
It's a well thought out and reasoned hypothesis but if I may, I would like to play the devil's avocado. :D 🥑

Katie and Crawl had been drinking all day and evening ( as evidenced by vodka bottles the day before)

Katie and Crawl get snarky and argue. He says 'give me the ring back' She might have been texting other men ( as evidenced by PTmes screenshots, we know she does this)

It get's physical and both of them get nasty.

Katie always sees herself as the victim and especially when coked up and paranoid so runs off, she might even have experienced drug induced psychosis. She tells the PA she was assaulted and that her ring was taken, she is happy to tell the papers that too.

In the next few days she sobers up and knows that if she pursues the accusations against Crawl Space that both of their drug use and fuckwittery
will be public knowledge. She doesn't know what to do because her brain tells her she is NEVER at fault...for ANYTHING.....so a random
woman is blamed!
I'm prepared to accept that a woman hit her because a friend visited someone in Worthing who said KP had been slapped by a female fan. I can't place the abuse and coercive control part of the story though, and the theft could've been anyone if it was a theft at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
He needs to stop doing his big hard man act because one day he will upset the wrong person and get seven kinds of tit kicked out of him. Real hard men don’t go round advertising the fact because they don’t want to draw attention to themselves.
Whilst using filters 💪🤣 Remember when he was advertising women’s magnetic eyelashes💪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've got one for you Mrs C, for your work ❤

It's pointless trying to win an argument with a narcissist or an idiot. Where you are dealing with a narcissistic idiot, don't even bother starting the conversation in the first place 🤣
So true Facie. I don't argue with idiots or engage in smalltalk with them. They drag you down and TRY and beat you with experience

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
We can dream.....

Reactions: 11
The simplest theory is usually true.
KP and CW were high
A female was also present (maybe dealing?)
They had a row
CW punched KP and she ran off
KP sold her story
KP regretted selling her story
KP is now blaming the female for "tricking" her into taking drugs as her "mental helf" wasn't in the best place.

Reactions: 21
This extract from her book
[/QUOTE]
Thank you, so even she doesn’t say he has PWS.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.