Katie Price #101 CancelKatiePrice. Drink driving upside down, Price is a clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she does drink daily but the issue is when she drinks, she binges and it has a really bad effect on her she is such a messy drunk person. My ex after a couple of drinks would change entirely, be so drunk (even after not drinking much) become really lairy and all over the place. He barely drunk most of the time but he was never fun when he did, he always went too far and always was sick at the end of the night and passed out. Some people just aren’t meant to drink like that they can’t handle it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Hope the Redtops keep chipping away 🤞 even if they don't say what we really want them to.
Since hillsborough I have refused to read the sun, but good for them for not arse licking this vile excuse for a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She's a LAZY MUNTER, Phoebe
I just don't get it. To be SO obsessed with your looks that you spend tens of thousands on surgery/teeth/hair/....but neglect it all so badly. Teeth and hair doesn't get brushed, the umpteen sets of tits are hidden behind sweatshirts, gets lipo to be thin but eats nowt but shite to get fat again....what's the point?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I don’t think she does drink daily but the issue is when she drinks, she binges and it has a really bad effect on her she is such a messy drunk person. My ex after a couple of drinks would change entirely, be so drunk (even after not drinking much) become really lairy and all over the place. He barely drunk most of the time but he was never fun when he did, he always went too far and always was sick at the end of the night and passed out. Some people just aren’t meant to drink like that they can’t handle it.
She is lairy enough without a drink lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Inevitably it's the 'traumatic'drink drive arrest that she's ashamed of and not the banned, drunk, drugged crash.
…and the ‘traumatic’ story will be drip fed to the world, bit by bit over the coming months…🥱

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I just don't get it. To be SO obsessed with your looks that you spend tens of thousands on surgery/teeth/hair/....but neglect it all so badly. Teeth and hair doesn't get brushed, the umpteen sets of tits are hidden behind sweatshirts, gets lipo to be thin but eats nowt but shite to get fat again....what's the point?
Dumb I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's just a lazy cow! Can't even put her own make up on nowadays.

Reactions: 16
she saying she dont drink much yet on the 9th Jan 2021 (last year) Carl said he had given up alchol because Katie had given it up this year she as given it up again she seems to SAY she is giving it up every year but never does(she assupposed to have given up drink and drugs every year she even PROMISED HER TWO ELDEST KIDS SHE WOULD NEVER EVER DO DRUGS AGAIN THEN BREAKS THAT PROMISE
Truth, lies, promises, they mean nothing to KP , whatever fits the moment is what will come out her mouth, certainly doesnt mean a thing to her ,poor kids again

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Alex, if you are here, read the Wiki at the top of the page.
And if he is here, Alex in your next video please explain why you refer to H's colour and disabilities. I don't have social media but if he's on Twatter or whatever perhaps someone could ask him. I'm still swaying on the side of he does it to point out without actually saying it that if anyone else used and abused a disabled person of colour for their own attention & monetary gains like Skanky does then they'd be locked up. She's got her own compliant modern slave in him hasn't she, used to earn her money, the poor boy and without a loving father by his side to protect him like the other 4 have got, but I'm happy to be proved wrong if in fact Alex is just racist ❤

Anyhow, still catching up. I'm going to send out a black ops team to turf out @MrsCranky and her curtains from her greenhouse 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 31
…and the ‘traumatic’ story will be drip fed to the world, bit by bit over the coming months…🥱
Yep, as soon as she has thought up a good enough lie/story we will be able to read the serialised version in some rag of a newspaper.

Katie exclusive: "My trauma wot I didn't know I had until it rattled out of my head when I flipped my car into the ditch when sozzled and on the sniff"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think it absolutely despicable that she was allowed on and I think GMB should be held to account- formally- giving her airspace is almost supporting her recent behaviour for heavens sake !!
I actually thought she was gonna go for kp , when she said about last time she was on, etc kp looked as if wtf , so she trailed out the MH answer and the Susanna quickly changed, wonder if she was told to layoff because she said MH

Reactions: 23
What about the multitude of press pics of her with pissy drawers, vomit in her hair, eyelashes down her face and stumbling around like a Hogarthian grotesque?!
Hardly someone who’s not a big drinker

oh DC16 beat me to it !😂
Which will no doubt be blamed on the media, causing her "mental health" issues, forcing her to get blotto and drive uninsured, unlicensed, high and drunk 🥴

Reactions: 24
The IQ of a banana.

It drives me round the twist, Foxy. Everytime I see her my brain screams "TAKE SOME bleeping PRIDE IN YOURSELF!"
I know, she always looks like she needs a good wash. And the manners of a pig too. I know we all fart or belch sometimes but she thinks it's funny to do it around people and laugh it off. Infantile, crude and common as muck!

• Sick
Reactions: 33
My elbow literally looking like Voldemorts face 😂😂😂
Well, she is a bit like a death eater, sucking the life out of everyone she encounters... 😬

I know, she always looks like she needs a good wash. And the manners of a pig too. I know we all fart or belch sometimes but she thinks it's funny to do it around people and laugh it off. Infantile, crude and common as muck!
She's a filthy midden.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And if he is here, Alex in your next video please explain why you refer to H's colour and disabilities. I don't have social media but if he's on Twatter or whatever perhaps someone could ask him. I'm still swaying on the side of he does it to point out without actually saying it that if anyone else used and abused a disabled person of colour for their own attention & monetary gains like Skanky does then they'd be locked up. She's got her own compliant modern slave in him hasn't she, used to earn her money, the poor boy and without a loving father by his side to protect him like the other 4 have got, but I'm happy to be proved wrong if in fact Alex is just racist ❤

Anyhow, still catching up. I'm going to send out a black ops team to turf out @MrsCranky and her curtains from her greenhouse 😘
It never occured to me that there was any racism in Alex Belfield's comment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.