Katie Price #101 CancelKatiePrice. Drink driving upside down, Price is a clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And if he is here, Alex in your next video please explain why you refer to H's colour and disabilities. I don't have social media but if he's on Twatter or whatever perhaps someone could ask him. I'm still swaying on the side of he does it to point out without actually saying it that if anyone else used and abused a disabled person of colour for their own attention & monetary gains like Skanky does then they'd be locked up. She's got her own compliant modern slave in him hasn't she, used to earn her money, the poor boy and without a loving father by his side to protect him like the other 4 have got, but I'm happy to be proved wrong if in fact Alex is just racist ❤

Anyhow, still catching up. I'm going to send out a black ops team to turf out @MrsCranky and her curtains from her greenhouse 😘
I think that’s the point he is trying to make with what he says.

Reactions: 17
I know!!! 😡 I’ve just been trawling through them & it’s turned my stomach 🤮
I never get replies to my comments on there but I don't follow her just check in on her. I'm assuming people can see my comments tho?

Reactions: 14
@PTMe did you enjoy your time with her before things went tits up?

Ark at me! I’m such a curtain twitcher🤣
Ha hhha hhhaaa that's another old one "Ark at you, ark at me , ark at him!!!!!🥰😂😂😂

I never get replies to my comments on there but I don't follow her just check in on her. I'm assuming people can see my comments tho?
Yes we can see you foxtotty👍. I've replied a couple of times to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t follow her either but I’m assuming all negative comments are being deleted because its 95% arse licking 😡

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I haven't seen the interview and I can't be bothered to watch it. I have seen newspaper reports though. I'm amazed she wasn't wearing her blingy broken feet boots! May as well cram as much in as possible skanky! 🙄
She was wearing very heavy duty supportive footwear otherwise known as pink slippers...I once broke my leg and the hospital said pink slippers are way better than a cast .....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm still boiling. It would have been different if she'd have gone on and been torn inside out. That Susannah woman is as bad as Lorraine Kelly, always gurning and giggling.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I cannot stand Alex belfield but I don’t think he’s saying those things to be racist, he’s pointing out H is vulnerable as he has no dad and KP will exploit anything
I think Alex references H as being ‘of colour’ as part of the woke box ticking. I say this as a POC.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I have also complained to Ofcom about her television appearance this morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I stand corrected, it isn’t Mr Carol Price on the sofa, looks like Harvey’s carer Kalelah. So KP making out she is looking after H all by herself is 🐄💩
Yep looks like the woman who was in charge room when they were putting up decorations. Do you think not allowed him alone now

Reactions: 32
I stand corrected, it isn’t Mr Carol Price on the sofa, looks like Harvey’s carer Kalelah. So KP making out she is looking after H all by herself is 🐄💩
I bet they're glad they have to wear masks. The house probably stinks of cat pee.
Yes, making out she's bloody super woman again. Her whole life is a lie. I don't think she can tell the difference between truth and lies any more

Reactions: 27
I think that’s the point he is trying to make with what he says.
I'm sure it is. There was a huge case up here in the Midlands a few years ago, the caravan lot had kept modern slaves of all nationalities, some with disabilities, one with mental health problems for nearly 20 years I think. They were all eventually sentenced, and quite bloody right too. I see no difference with what she's doing with H, sorry to say it but she is. He can't object to being farmed out to earn her money all the time, it's disgusting. Even more disgusting that she's his mother FFS. 🤬 anyhow, I shall shut up further on that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Apologies as I've not had the time to look at all previous posts.

Concerning the CW ex, it is/had been known but due to personal requests it didn't/ hasn't gone any further.

Again apologies, but the 'up their' clothing with H was directed to us and MSM.

I'm sorry to flit in and out but just trying to keep up with you all.

❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.