Katie Price #101 CancelKatiePrice. Drink driving upside down, Price is a clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it (Step) daddy Pervy Price isn't going to fork out for his Skank of a (Step) daughter's Wedding then - So on the BEG it is!
How embarrassing for an (alleged) Millionaire having to BEG for what is supposed to be the HAPPIEST DAY of his life 😆
Hilarious 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cammi, Katona & Heaton as bridesmaids.😂😂
It just gets classier, & classier.
Cole wants to arrive in a supercar?
Headline ; 44 year old trout faced slapper weds child!
If Katona offers to supply the car you know it ain't going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ss might not still be involved if they feel the kids dads are keeping them safe. A referral would usually be made after a dv incident even if the kids aren't there. But they might not have taken it further

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Katie Price #102 Price you are a bleep Always will be duck off.

sorry I know,I know.🤣Phew relief..🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
102 # Keiron you w*****, Pete you C***, there won’t be a wedding , it’s just a big stunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Katie Price #102 just a small prick and watch them grow, lip smacking good

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Doesn't prove SS are involved at all. people are assuming SS are involved.
The only two outings she's had with the youngest 2 have had AFP in tow and no Crawl, seems like supervised contact...and she posted a comment on Insta-spam that 'professionals' didn't support her relationship with Carl...then quickly deleted it. I think that's pretty good evidence SS are involved. By law, they have to be if a DV incidence happened whilst kids were in the house, police have to refer to SS, so no doubt that happened after Slappergate.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The only two outings she's had with the youngest 2 have had AFP in tow and no Crawl, seems like supervised contact...and she posted a comment on Insta-spam that 'professionals' didn't support her relationship with Carl...then quickly deleted it. I think that's pretty good evidence SS are involved. By law, they have to be if a DV incidence happened whilst kids were in the house, police have to refer to SS, so no doubt that happened after Slappergate.
Okay, that sounds about right, thank you.

Reactions: 11
i hope she as asked the new owners of the mucky mansion if she can use it for her wedding(unless she as found some money from somewhere to pay what she owes the bank and if she as her bankruptcy hearing should want to know where she got it from)because she can not hold on to it much longer if she is not paying for it

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.