Katie Price #101 CancelKatiePrice. Drink driving upside down, Price is a clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who comes out of Rehab and says I am doing dry January, shouldn't she be sober and in recovery like her mate Michelle Heaton.

The GMB interview is on YOUTUBE if anyone wants to watch it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
And if he is here, Alex in your next video please explain why you refer to H's colour and disabilities. I don't have social media but if he's on Twatter or whatever perhaps someone could ask him. I'm still swaying on the side of he does it to point out without actually saying it that if anyone else used and abused a disabled person of colour for their own attention & monetary gains like Skanky does then they'd be locked up. She's got her own compliant modern slave in him hasn't she, used to earn her money, the poor boy and without a loving father by his side to protect him like the other 4 have got, but I'm happy to be proved wrong if in fact Alex is just racist โค

Anyhow, still catching up. I'm going to send out a black ops team to turf out @MrsCranky and her curtains from her greenhouse ๐Ÿ˜˜
She's delayed because she's whittling Kieran and that's not something anyone can expect her do do in a hurry. There's the scaffold and ladders for a start.......

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
"babies, marriage, I want it all." You HAD it all MORE THAN ONCE and your toxicity destroyed it every time. Your usual thick as pig tit "there's reasons, traumatic things you don't know yet" isn't enough this time, it's bigger than that. And the producers that let her on the show when she's on a suspended sentence need their heads wobbling. Wtf were they thinking. I'm complaining to ofcom. Never underestimate the pricey? How about you never underestimate the decent law abiding public, witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I haven't seen the interview and I can't be bothered to watch it. I have seen newspaper reports though. I'm amazed she wasn't wearing her blingy broken feet boots! May as well cram as much in as possible skanky! ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 26
Sorry, haven't had a chance to catch up on everyones comments but just wanted to post my feelings after the lowlife tramps appearance today ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ who the duck does Katie Price thinks she is!!!! "Reasons" "Traumatic year" ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
"She doesn't drink much?" Well until she admits she has a problem, The Priory is fkn pointless.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
ReCrap - Skanky and Wanky had the greatest ever Christmas and New Year, playing happy families, without the kids, less Harvey as he is Priceless Priceyโ€™s cash cow, and isnโ€™t the subject of a banning order, like the other 4 off spring

clutching at straws whilst sitting on its kitchen draws.
The real deal Price is to hideous for words. Fetch the filters back! The state of its makeup plastered greasy grid this morning. It looked as though it was attempting to โ€œtwinโ€ with Harvey in the facial expression department. It is probably traumatised by its own looks. The cause of the crash, in addition to drugs and alcohol, was seeing its own reflection in the rear view mirror.
The more I think about Susannah egging her on to talk about a man her children are not even allowed to see and are obviously scared of,the angrier I get. What an absolute kick in the teeth for those kids, and to all children living in fear of an adult in their lives. She should be ashamed of herself. She needs to issue an apology. I am furious!!!
I just can't believe she was invited on TV and not called out and publicly destroyed.๐Ÿ˜ก

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Wouldโ€™ve taken Alex B more seriously except the mentioning of colour, like a broken record, and his association with the Ice Queen Katie H is super weird! ๐Ÿฅด

But his observations of KP are spot-on.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
New thread ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿงตx

Well done @Timz getting the most voted thread title โค๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Here is your birthday card I made for you..love from Pom โค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’“๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณโค๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
Have a great birthday ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Resizer_16413241812210.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I just can't believe she was invited on TV and not called out and publicly destroyed.๐Ÿ˜ก
Since Piers left no one has the balls on there to publicly destroy anyone. Mind you KP is a friend of his so even then he would have gone easy on her. Everybody loves ' Our Katie'. NOT!

Reactions: 26
I can't believe all the arse-lickers commenting on her IG page. Are there really so many deluded people out there?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Thanks soooo much!!! @Pom Bear ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ Woohoo pretend lilo cruise! ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ›ฅ๐Ÿ– ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿฅ‚Maybe next decade ๐Ÿ˜Š
I was close to getting the thread title but I was pipped to the post by Alex and Klattie!
You're welcome โค๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
Opps so sorry but well done on all three of you getting the highest votes. I got mixed up๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Little Sid is in the bike basket lol ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16413251048980.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.