Katie Price #101 CancelKatiePrice. Drink driving upside down, Price is a clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean firstly, if you don’t really drink much, why do you need to do Dry January? Also, you do drink quite a lot Katie as you were caught drinking driving twice over the limit….does she not realise how crass it is to not be arsed lying she has stopped drinking? She is so far in denial.

I think she is still trying to formulate a story that works because realistically, the truth is that she has been using and abusing drugs and Alcohol and I’m in an abusive relationship and lost her kids as a result. How can you spin that whilst being in a relationship with Crawl?
What about the multitude of press pics of her with pissy drawers, vomit in her hair, eyelashes down her face and stumbling around like a Hogarthian grotesque?!
Hardly someone who’s not a big drinker

oh DC16 beat me to it !😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Hope the Redtops keep chipping away 🤞 even if they don't say what we really want them to.
Unbelievable! The small selection they chose to feature just complain about her not wanting to talk. 99.9% complained she was there in the first place and of those 99.9%, a rough estimate of around 60% complained about her use of Harvey. All completely overlooked by the bleeping scum.

Reactions: 40
Thought we might require a laugh after that awful GMB nonsense today, so put together a photo of “The Lovers” on their 10th Wedding Anniversary (Well she says this one’s for life)

I call it “A night out with Mum”……

View attachment 963980
Aha, those are au naturale, the difference is that Cole will dye his hair that absurd dark brown that idiots like Johnathan Ross, Jimmy Carr etc use and KP will have had her face stretched again (and again and again).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yet again he has to mention Harvey's colour!
And also use the word "fatherless". So effectively he's called Harvey a black bastard. Pretty disgusting in my book. Skanky deserves everything that gets thrown at her but to racially abuse her son is disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Aha, those are au naturale, the difference is that Cole will dye his hair that absurd dark brown that idiots like Johnathan Ross, Jimmy Carr etc use and KP will have had her face stretched again (and again and again).
CW: Boot polish and mud mask 💆🏻‍♂️ 😂

KP: Face stretched like a trampoline and stapled 😬 and saggy airbags! 🏀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And also use the word "fatherless". So effectively he's called Harvey a black bastard. Pretty disgusting in my book. Skanky deserves everything that gets thrown at her but to racially abuse her son is disgusting.
I don’t understand the need to say this stuff. It’s not like KP doesn’t give enough material without resorting to ‘child of colour’ all the time. I missed the fatherless bit.

Reactions: 12
I don't see it like that, I think Alex Belfield is enumerating all the aspects of Harvey's make-up that Skanky tacitly takes advantage of.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Had her nails done again, red last week at her booster, white today 🙄 should of realised she was going to be on tv, when she got her lips done the other day, that’s becoming a ritual too it seems.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
I cannot stand Alex belfield but I don’t think he’s saying those things to be racist, he’s pointing out H is vulnerable as he has no dad and KP will exploit anything

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Thought we might require a laugh after that awful GMB nonsense today, so put together a photo of “The Lovers” on their 10th Wedding Anniversary (Well she says this one’s for life)

I call it “A night out with Mum”……

View attachment 963980
She'll be in her 50s while he's still in his 30s.

So he’s trying to show what she uses and abuses to get away with things?
Sort of, she just knows that she can exploit Harvey because he is untouchable for so many reasons

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually spat my tea out when she said she's not a big drinker! Such a liar. I was 'fuming' after that interview! SR showing her new book to the cameras and massaging KP's ego again. Ah well. Pride comes before a fall.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.