Katie Price #101 CancelKatiePrice. Drink driving upside down, Price is a clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I think about Susannah egging her on to talk about a man her children are not even allowed to see and are obviously scared of,the angrier I get. What an absolute kick in the teeth for those kids, and to all children living in fear of an adult in their lives. She should be ashamed of herself. She needs to issue an apology. I am furious!!!

Reactions: 61
The more I think about Susannah egging her on to talk about a man her children are not even allowed to see and are obviously scared of,the angrier I get. What an absolute kick in the teeth for those kids, and to all children living in fear of an adult in their lives. She should be ashamed of herself. She needs to issue an apology. I am furious!!!
I think it absolutely despicable that she was allowed on and I think GMB should be held to account- formally- giving her airspace is almost supporting her recent behaviour for heavens sake !!

Reactions: 58
Someone mentioned this in the Mirror comments. We need a UK version to stop this vile narcissist.
Brilliant, that's just what we need. The American justice system seems to knock spots off ours. Three strikes and you're out would have rid us of the vile woman years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So basically she went onto GMB(ollocks) to be interviewed about not yet being ready to be interviewed, all the time using poor Harvey to slyly advertise that "Up Their" clothing brand? Have I got that right, so after her lesson learned in court she is still pulling the same auld shite in this new year 😠

Why the duck do these shows pander to her, are that many people hate watching, are they trying to give the public a collective aneurysm?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
not sure I agree with him that the reason KP got away with a slap on the wrist is because she’s a mum. Plenty of mums get jailed for far less.
I disagree with some of it too. Tagging ‘of colour’ is a bit 😬 but I personally believe she has used Harvey’s disabled status and probably other things such as slapgate etc.

Reactions: 39
Thought we might require a laugh after that awful GMB nonsense today, so put together a photo of “The Lovers” on their 10th Wedding Anniversary (Well she says this one’s for life)

I call it “A night out with Mum”……

37999AE0-454F-4AE3-8BBA-0CB20EF9C729.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
I disagree with some of it too. Tagging ‘of colour’ is a bit 😬 but I personally believe she has used Harvey’s disabled status and probably other things such as slapgate etc.
Oh 100%. He is a buffer. No self respecting presenter will go hard on KP with Harvey there beside her, rightly so imo as he shouldn’t be part of that. But it explains why she drags him out anytime the tit goes down. Selfish bleeping cow doesn’t care about that boy at all 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 41
I mean firstly, if you don’t really drink much, why do you need to do Dry January? Also, you do drink quite a lot Katie as you were caught drinking driving twice over the limit….does she not realise how crass it is to not be arsed lying she has stopped drinking? She is so far in denial.

I think she is still trying to formulate a story that works because realistically, the truth is that she has been using and abusing drugs and Alcohol and I’m in an abusive relationship and lost her kids as a result. How can you spin that whilst being in a relationship with Crawl?

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Hope the Redtops keep chipping away 🤞 even if they don't say what we really want them to.
That's the worst they could think of though?! :oops::rolleyes: If they printed questions about why such a prolific abuser and lawbreaker is rewarded with airtime I suppose they would look like huge hypocrites!

Reactions: 25
I mean firstly, if you don’t really drink much, why do you need to do Dry January? Also, you do drink quite a lot Katie as you were caught drinking driving twice over the limit….does she not realise how crass it is to not be arsed lying she has stopped drinking? She is so far in denial.

I think she is still trying to formulate a story that works because realistically, the truth is that she has been using and abusing drugs and Alcohol and I’m in an abusive relationship and lost her kids as a result. How can you spin that whilst being in a relationship with Crawl?
I beg to differ, I don’t she drinks that much, 🤪 I mean look at these beauties, she is sober as a judge 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.