Katie Price #101 CancelKatiePrice. Drink driving upside down, Price is a clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And also use the word "fatherless". So effectively he's called Harvey a black bastard. Pretty disgusting in my book. Skanky deserves everything that gets thrown at her but to racially abuse her son is disgusting.
Yup totally agree @Eye of the Hawk no need for it at all...s.l.a.g off price by all means but no bleeping need to bring up the kids colour everytime he does a video on you tube about price

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Susanna Reid grills Katie Price on whether she's 'thankful she's not in jail'
Katie Price has said she is 'ashamed' of her drink-driving car crash last year and suggested that "traumatic events" led to the incident, which she is not yet ready to speak about

I think George Foreman would have done a better job!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I beg to differ, I don’t she drinks that much, 🤪 I mean look at these beauties, she is sober as a judge 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don't think she does drink much, it's the mixing it with drugs that's the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It did make me chuckle that Fern did her makeup in 8 minutes!
And that this picture makes it look like she has 3 feet 🤭
And why eight minutes as Funghi Fern said she’d been up since 5. Although she has to rely on a chauffeur with being banned

Reactions: 16
What about the multitude of press pics of her with pissy drawers, vomit in her hair, eyelashes down her face and stumbling around like a Hogarthian grotesque?!
Hardly someone who’s not a big drinker

oh DC16 beat me to it !😂
She was twice over the limit at 6am so must have been completely blotto the night before!

Reactions: 34
I don't think she does drink much, it's the mixing it with drugs that's the problem.
She doesn’t drink much, as in day to day,,because she can’t drink moderately,she only likes a binge. PA said he would have liked to have had a glass of wine with a meal with her, but she couldn’t drink like that….

Reactions: 34
I was having a quick look at twitter just now and the screenshots of her on GMB scream mutton dressed as chav. She really is incapable of making an effort these days. Her hair not brushed again, scraped back, cheap hoop earrings, a jumper that makes her look "chunky"....even her makeup looked horrible considering it was "professionally" done. I can't work out if she really is depressed, if he's controlling her to make her look frumpy, or if she is just a lazy munter. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 40
Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I wonder will half of the fee for today's dual interview be put aside for Harvey? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Susanna Reid grills Katie Price on whether she's 'thankful she's not in jail'
Katie Price has said she is 'ashamed' of her drink-driving car crash last year and suggested that "traumatic events" led to the incident, which she is not yet ready to speak about

I think George Foreman would have done a better job!
GRILLS???????????????????????????????

FFS a damned good boot-licking would be a better description of the grovelling performance around skanky's nasty broken feet. Kay Burley would give the old hag a run for her money though :(

I wonder will half of the fee for today's dual interview be put aside for Harvey? 🤔
Nope. It'll be invested in nails, rug jobs, plastic fish lips and if H is lucky he'll get a carrot cake hurled at him

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I was having a quick look at twitter just now and the screenshots of her on GMB scream mutton dressed as chav. She really is incapable of making an effort these days. Her hair not brushed again, scraped back, cheap hoop earrings, a jumper that makes her look "chunky"....even her makeup looked horrible considering it was "professionally" done. I can't work out if she really is depressed, if he's controlling her to make her look frumpy, or if she is just a lazy munter. 🤷‍♀️
At least she dumped the tracksuit for a day I suppose

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's a LAZY MUNTER, Phoebe

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I cannot stand Alex belfield but I don’t think he’s saying those things to be racist, he’s pointing out H is vulnerable as he has no dad and KP will exploit anything
I think it’ll bite him though. She uses anything at her disposal and without context, he is leaving himself open to that accusation.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.