Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Is it the pink monstrosity that's missing or the other 1 that was on here a few pages back? I'm guessing any evidence of anything that's an asset or shows she's making money will help?
It's the one a few pages back, with the unknown/untraceable P121CEK reg, I think.

Reactions: 4

80hs

Chatty Member
I have reported her, can you all report the sites on IG and also to ASA. I will go through those other sites and report those as well

Keep posting
I am really bothered about the scamming. I think it’s all her behind it too, not that she is just not doing due diligence
Well, I suppose that's a bit different to 'bugger me backwards' 🤣

Keep up the good work, bless ya ❤
How do I attach a thread? Someone posted a thing to watch stories if ur not on insta so I could see hers. It’s back on page 36. Ive been sat trying to work out how to do it 🙄

80hs

Chatty Member
We know that there is a car. We know that it is a 2019 Range Rover and was collected just before Katie was banned. It is my understanding that it is a Velor but that doesn’t mean that it is actually what Katie ended up getting. Dealerships have been as helpful as possible but we need the actual car.
Please contact https://www.hudsonweir.co.uk/about-us/our-team/
So this is not the company working for her?

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Okay it's page 47 and It's getting to that time for a new thread, however I will not be available to start the new thread.

So new thread titles please and if someone can start the new thread I will be grateful.
I'm sure the lovely Rockin Robin will kindly help with a new thread.

Fish189

VIP Member
If you report this on Twitter they might take it down ,she hasn’t used it in years but you never no.
EFC28F9A-EC22-4473-918E-162948D333AD.jpeg

DC16

VIP Member
This was photographed after we were allowed to open up again adapted the last lock down! It was pictured in knutsford....View attachment 321070

*after not adapted! Could this be the car?? She had a black on that I reck is hidden but they could al be the same car!
So KK was in Knutsford in October for a swimwear photoshoot, does this tie in when photo taken...maybe bought the car down, after all CW is a car dealer....

80hs

Chatty Member
And the award for the most stupid drawn on eyebrows goes to....😆
look at her on insta.. Dont followc....storiesdown.com is fab to watch the Insta cretins like her and greedy grubby betty meldrum and lazyarse Louise Pentland and loads more!!
Oooooooo this is a good one for me as I miss out on loads not having insta! Is it an app aswell 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

80hs

Chatty Member
She agreed to the bankruptcy being extended

I know because I’ve spoken with them. It was also me that got her address taken off of here. I apologise for this but if she finds her address on here she could claim Harvey is “at risk” from “crazy stalkers” online rather than from Katie herself. We have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that Katie doesn’t, and isn’t able to, meet Harvey’s complex needs.
Oh really 🤔 and what are the reasons for that do u know? Don’t tell me it’s for her gain 😓

Wilkco

VIP Member

No surprise this story, got fed up after 3 months of pretending to be in a wheelchair
Well that shows her coming out of Carl's house in Essex. The house on the far left.

Not the one advertised. He bought his in 2017.

The Meadows, Dunmow Road, Little Canfield, Dunmow, Essex CM6 1TA
Semi-Detached
£370,00029 Aug 2017Freehold
£249,99928 May 2012(New Build)Freehold

Last edited:

DC16

VIP Member

More stuff for depop and has she had her make up done, or is that just the filter? 🤔

Last edited:

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
What with Dane?pictures of her toe up his arse etc..and his .......fuck knows.Wonderful pics for your kids to see.Inly have to Google.

• Wow

DC16

VIP Member
Depop take 10% fee from the sales. There is a fee to Paypal also if she uses them. Not much will be left for her if she is giving 10% to charity. Not sure if the buyer has to pay postage as I cannot see it mentioned.
Yes they have to pay postage on top too.