Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
A lot of parents of children with complex needs experience that (breaking things, self harm etc)
Her highlighting those issues probably helped them, I can only imagine how isolating that might feel.

Reactions: 4

Facehugger

VIP Member
Does someone want to start a new thread? @265 normally does it but he's not available this evening X not that it's anyone's 'job' to do it, and nobody minds who does (I would but I'd muck it up).

Winner with 25 votes is rockin robin with 'from flogging crap to buying dogs, she is as crazy as a box of frogs'. Not sure if this is the one you didn't want used @Rockin' Robin??

I'm second at the minute, but if someone could do the honours ❤

Wilkco

VIP Member
Haha well done 👍
So she once wasn’t lying 🤪

Someone on depop asked was any money going to charity. So it appears only 10% is. Plus she is making more money as some items of clothes were free.
Depop take 10% fee from the sales. There is a fee to Paypal also if she uses them. Not much will be left for her if she is giving 10% to charity. Not sure if the buyer has to pay postage as I cannot see it mentioned.

VIP Member
I always thought hospitals used people's proper names on their records? She legally took the Price surname but has she ever legally changed Katrina to Katie? Because if not, her Xrays would say Katrina Price surely?
Perhaps Katie didn't tell the hospital her legal name, IDK, wild guess.

Reactions: 3

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
You know something that really puts me off?!

Seeing people sniff things, so when you watch people unboxing stuff on FB for people's orders for example and they are sniffing bath bombs etc, puts me right off.

What happened to her make up line, Matalan line, books... Etc etc

Does she still have Horses?

Facehugger

VIP Member

A few different versions of events
That's it, thank you muchly ❤ couldn't remember the exact shenanigans that went on (no wonder, keeping up with her & her blokes is a full time job) 🤣

DC16

VIP Member
Yes, maximum sentence would be 7 years. They could also fine her and extend her bankruptcy restrictions for up to 15 years.

That said, a friend of mine is under investigation by HMRC at the moment and has been told by his solicitor that no fraud cases can be turned criminal at the moment because of the court backlogs, they're all being heard as civil cases and the civil courts can't impose custodial sentences.
But, isn't this being heard in the Rolls Building which is the High Court?

Wilkco

VIP Member
The people she employed for the IVA are the ones who filed the bankruptcy due to her not keeping to the payment plan. They’ve spent the last year chasing her for the paperwork she’s only now handed in. Joe Bloggs can see she visits Amy before she jets off abroad as Amy has cash, but this can’t be proved in court at the present moment. It’s hearsay 🤷🏻‍♀️
I saw on Twitter that when Harvey was 16 she stops paying her bills. At 18 she went bankrupt. She could legally have put millions into an account in Harvey’s name and be spending it “on his behalf” 😡
Is there a Trust Fund for Harvey with Katie and Amy trustees?:unsure:

Have we even see which ones fell out or was that another story to sell 🤷🏼‍♀️
No we have not seen them but she did say they were back ones.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Okay so SHE CAN WALK!!! fuck me with a toe! selling crap from ALIEXPRESS and you lot have been getting nostalgic again about Pete.

Now I'm caught up! Bit late tonight, had the Felixstowe Covid 19 run.
Well, I suppose that's a bit different to 'bugger me backwards' 🤣

Keep up the good work, bless ya ❤

• Haha

Dinkydonut

My daughter is a qualified ABA therapist and has been one for 6 years & has never ever seen, heard or even known anyone to use a shock collar!! In fact she is horrified at the suggestion.
Shock collars for patients with mental illness stopped being used in 2014 , I did a little research and found this article https://consumer.healthday.com/cogn...-behavior-modifying-shock-devices-687079.html
So iM assuming that ABA therapy isn’t “legal child abuse” this kind statement is quite damaging for the trained ABA professionals who work damn hard at helping ppl with mental illness.

Uhohno

Chatty Member
Dwight also rejected Pete’s offer to adopt Harvey which would have made him a legal guardian which makes Dwight even more of a morally reprehensible person - not only did he not want to be a parent, he denied someone who did the opportunity because it hurt his PRIDE. Because look what happened. Had Pete adopted him, Harv would not have spent the last 10 years like this. He would be with Pete and his other siblings at least some of the time and getting better care
I didn't know that bit. I thought that was just a Katie lie. Didn't realise Pete actually tried 💔

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
I was a teenager when they were together and even I could see he treated her horribly, I liked Katie back then, I wasn't a 'fan' but I thought she was smart and funny and I had no idea what the hell she was doing with him. I still don't like him now, he makes me feel cold looking at him, I can't explain it, sometimes someone will get in a lift with you and you get out or walk past you in a shop and you shudder, well I feel like that when I see him. I don't like Katie anymore for various reasons but I can't even look at Peter.
Yeah I thought she was smart then. The way she played the media. I know she has a cood management team etc but I used to have a soft spot for her. Do you think Carl really is just using her?

DC16

VIP Member

He really is priceless!

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Just been on instagram I need to stop all I want to do now is put my windows in wtf seriously let’s deflect what shite I get up to by posting pictures of my beautiful daughter and what a special bond we have. Translated as my mum let’s me do anything I want 🤔
I know, right?! 🙄😳. I howled when I saw that 🤦