Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucid30

VIP Member
Depop take 10% fee from the sales. There is a fee to Paypal also if she uses them. Not much will be left for her if she is giving 10% to charity. Not sure if the buyer has to pay postage as I cannot see it mentioned.
Oh ok thanks for the info.
yes, I think the buyer pays postage as someone asked how much for a top and they said £4.

Bollocks! No way would she of not announced that for pat on the back from the beginning 🤦‍♀️
Yes, I think you’re right as wilkco said 10% depop take, so I’m guessing that’s what they are taking about and, if so it’s NOT to charity.

Reactions: 3

Wilkco

VIP Member
It can't have been him driving as that was his 30th birthday where the venue posted instagram films of him downing flaming zambuca shots - I think they had split up by then (for one of the many times) & she gatecrashed his party before driving off. I remember researching where she had crashed and where her home was at the time - it wasn't en route, wish I could remember more!
Here is the article in the Mirror. I think she left Alex and gate crashed Kris's party.

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
I thought Peter Andre was harsh to her and thought he was a wally at times espacially the row in sedgway storeshow on TV series Stateside.
But I once read a blind item and it hinted at a couple bearding each other there name came up in comments ...... Then a followup article said new gf doesn't know...🤔🤔🤔

Again peeps hinting at K and P. Among others. I never watched there shows until weeks ago. They had great chemistry.
Came across well on TV.
They raked it in as a couple🤑

Must be able to find this gossip about still .. But hey it could be complete BS.
What's bearding each other mean?

VIP Member
Evening cheeky 😘

Spotted something else on the DM earlier. Channing Tatum has crew cutted his hair. I was giggling to myself at work like a nutter thinking 'fuck off Coal if you think you look like HIM in any way, shape or form' 🤣
Now that was a tad weird but also very funny, enjoy your TV program, catch you in an Hour, I'll have the coffee on.:coffee:

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
to be devils advocate, after Pete left their toxic relationship when she was drinking heavily and never home she started accusing Claire of shagging Pete and accused him of not loving Harvey. How could they have carried on working with her? Pete won that court case against her, then she tried to countersue and had to settle all their legal costs. Her anger began to bankrupt her right back then.
I know, my loathing of pete is clouding my thinking.

Pixie1

VIP Member
Well ,let’s face it Katie was in papers everyday talking about it.so both the same.
Yes I know but to be fair, she wasn't going around saying she wasn't going to talk about it, then rushing onto every talk show saying she wasn't going to talk about it 😀

Lulucole

This stuff is all so desperate and tacky. Oh how the mighty have fallen.
She probably wishes she stuck with her first manager Dave Read (pre Claire).
She has nothing to lose. I wonder if Clare orer hubby would work with Katie again.
She needs rescuing.

I must admit I can see the points that others are making about Peter, I think he completely took advantage of Katie in the jungle, I believe he knew precisely who she was and that she would lift his profile. I have always thought there is something sneaky about him. I can't get a handle on Carl at all though. There's no denying he is very nice to look at. It is quite scary how she makes her men all change their teeth, I mean that is a hugely personal and irreversible thing. He seems devoted to her and the children seem to have taken to him. All rather strange.

Glortard

VIP Member
She HAS NOT been compliant at all! They are STILL waiting for paperwork from JULY! She handed some of the required paperwork in 3 DAYS BEFORE HEARING in October.
Noticed the mirror didn’t print that social services are involved with Harvey due to the urinating alone in a alley video!

There is a forensic accountant involved.
Who is the forensic accountant?

BigMavis

VIP Member
Hi if anyone has got details of the Alex Reed interview that was mentioned on the last thread please could you post it, thank you 😊
I started watching it late last night, will definitely try again when I get the chance. I didn't get as far as the dirt on KP, but what I saw was interesting and Alex, although a bit of a lampoon was watchable. They where just talking about the mainstream media being really fake.