Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
How come Princess is at Cole's house in Essex this evening (with IAC about to start) when she has school in the morning in Surrey?
She what? if this is true that's quite a trip around the M25! Are you sure about this, can't be right.

Reactions: 3

Facehugger

VIP Member
It can't have been him driving as that was his 30th birthday where the venue posted instagram films of him downing flaming zambuca shots - I think they had split up by then (for one of the many times) & she gatecrashed his party before driving off. I remember researching where she had crashed and where her home was at the time - it wasn't en route, wish I could remember more!
I was sure it was a different occasion, when they were both still together 😏

80hs

Chatty Member
The difference between these current videos of her compared to years ago, when she was with Peter!!! She came across much better before, whereas now, she's loud, manic, hyper and crass.
Peter must be pulling his hair out to see how Princess behaves when she's under her mother's influence. She seems much calmer and more appropriately her age when with him.
Anyone know whereabouts Katie's rental in Surrey is?
Ashstead, Surrey x 🙋🏼‍♀️

Wilkco

VIP Member
The difference between these current videos of her compared to years ago, when she was with Peter!!! She came across much better before, whereas now, she's loud, manic, hyper and crass.
Peter must be pulling his hair out to see how Princess behaves when she's under her mother's influence. She seems much calmer and more appropriately her age when with him.
Anyone know whereabouts Katie's rental in Surrey is?
It was stated as being in Ashstead. Someone else may know exactly where. I know someone checked if was up for rental again.

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
I have reported her, can you all report the sites on IG and also to ASA. I will go through those other sites and report those as well

Keep posting
I am really bothered about the scamming. I think it’s all her behind it too, not that she is just not doing due diligence
What has she done?

Reactions: 2

Lulucole

I kind of want this clip to resurface everywhere so people know Pete isn’t the ‘nice guy’ he makes out to be. I’d love to see his apology tweets tbh.
I thought Peter Andre was harsh to her and thought he was a wally at times espacially the row in sedgway storeshow on TV series Stateside.
But I once read a blind item and it hinted at a couple bearding each other there name came up in comments ...... Then a followup article said new gf doesn't know...🤔🤔🤔

Again peeps hinting at K and P. Among others. I never watched there shows until weeks ago. They had great chemistry.
Came across well on TV.
They raked it in as a couple🤑

Must be able to find this gossip about still .. But hey it could be complete BS.

Busspuss

Sparkle, dog killed by a car after walking off her unsecured property onto the A24.

Queenie, dog killed by delivery driver (she claimed).

Horse, hit by a car and died after escaping her field.

Lizard owned by Junior died from neglect when he moved to his dad's and didn't bring it with him.

Hedgehog owned by Princess went missing in the house, presumed dead. Katie claimed she knew it was alive because it was eating catfood.

Then there are the cats, dogs etc all in the same period of time that she's rehomed. One dog, Bear, was rehomed after running onto the road 3 times and being found by a passer by each time.
[/QUOTEI recall a tour of her mucky mansion after she left and three was a dog with pups in one of the rooms, what happened to those dogs?
Sparkle, dog killed by a car after walking off her unsecured property onto the A24.

Queenie, dog killed by delivery driver (she claimed).

Horse, hit by a car and died after escaping her field.

Lizard owned by Junior died from neglect when he moved to his dad's and didn't bring it with him.

Hedgehog owned by Princess went missing in the house, presumed dead. Katie claimed she knew it was alive because it was eating catfood.

Then there are the cats, dogs etc all in the same period of time that she's rehomed. One dog, Bear, was rehomed after running onto the road 3 times and being found by a passer by each time.
There was a video a while back of her return to the mucky mansion and a dog had puppies in one of the rooms, I wonder what happened to those animals?

NParker

Chatty Member
Affectionate with each other???? She was AWFUL to Junior! It was painful to watch. It's already been mentioned on here the time in America when she pretended to eat his pet snail, and he was distraught. She just laughed. And when he was very small, he went to Cyprus to stay with Pete's family and Pete flew over to collect him. They arrived home quite late one evening and Kate hadn't seen Junior for 2 or 3 weeks. She didn't even bother to wait up to see them, but went to bed because she was tired. And another time, when she was pregnant with Princess, she said to Pete, "For God's sake, just give me a girl this time and I might bond with it." I've never forgotten this, but the reality show episodes that featured these scenes have been removed from YouTube. Hopefully, Pete organised this in order to protect Junior from realising quite how awful his mother is.
Sorry, I disagree. The snail thing has been repeated here and really over exaggerated. She pretended to eat it as a joke and he got upset. She then made an effort to console him, that she hadn't hurt it, followed him inside and explained it was a joke. She wasn't being cruel on that occasion. Bad judgement maybe.

If you re-watch the series on YouTube there are loads of examples of her being an active parent. If you're going to be one-sided, you may as well have a go at Pete. There were occasions where both were focused on themselves and left the other to do the 'parenting'. She wasn't always as bad as she is now.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Its not fair to blame Harvey. I remember katie saying she would never leave him alone with the children because he didn't know his own strength..