Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
Shit, this is big....Cole is in fact a world renowned secret agent & I've rumbled him 🤪. He's successfully infiltrated the enemy camp & is reporting back his findings through the secret microphone hidden inside his turkey teef 😳.

In other news.....I see she's now trying to flog personal Christmas messages for £250 😳. Who hates anyone enough to spend that kind of money on a 'gift'? Could we all club together to pay for a message from her saying what a chav, awful mother, lying, cheating, plastic, fake, animal killing, narcissist she is? Is she desperate enough for £250 to actually do it? 🤔
Oh no...is it her fault all her pets dying? What did she do do you think?

Reactions: 2

DC16

VIP Member

Begging again

And what is this?

80hs

Chatty Member
Omg if she didn't ask his permission or tell him first then this is bang out of order as he's the main parent for the child. I still don't understand why they (fathers) let her see them unsupervised tbh. Also did he go to the barber's.... She so needs to be investigated in everything she does
Who do we need to inform of this?? 😡😡😡

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Sorry, I disagree. The snail thing has been repeated here and really over exaggerated. She pretended to eat it as a joke and he got upset. She then made an effort to console him, that she hadn't hurt it, followed him inside and explained it was a joke. She wasn't being cruel on that occasion. Bad judgement maybe.

If you re-watch the series on YouTube there are loads of examples of her being an active parent. If you're going to be one-sided, you may as well have a go at Pete. There were occasions where both were focused on themselves and left the other to do the 'parenting'. She wasn't always as bad as she is now.
I haven’t watched Pete in any recent time with his kids but I recall when the kids were crying they both would get quite snippy with them although I think he is one of those dads who lectures them all the time 😂 and she is clearly the more fun one. Princess does seem to be having fun with her

Reactions: 1

Nikkinoo

Chatty Member
The police and social services are involved with Harvey.The first video of Harvey in the alley was reported to the police.Katie couldn’t say she wasn’t there as media reported shop opening.
Whats the video of Harvey in an alley all about 😬