Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

80hs

Chatty Member
Her nails I think are stick on ones. She definitely reads the Suns comments! People have picked up on there that he uses the word Dolly. Some have felt it was a dig at Alex but another man has said that it’s a code word for the creditors.

I admit I thought this was rubbish and the rumours about Carl being a friend or relative were too. But, the most recent photo Carl has posted uses the word DOLLY in capitals and was posted after the comments in the Sun. The photo also shows a clearly anxious Blade. So he’s helping Blade too. He’d be doing the creditors a huge favour if he could locate her Land Rover. They know it’s out there and that would certainly be a criminal matter if it was discovered after she claimed on oath not to have it. Anonymity and a reward can be arranged.
Which range rover? If it was the newer pink one then the last I saw it had been repossessed and a car company were trying to get rid of it! It clearly said ‘repossessed’ in the window but I heard the guy was struggling to get rid cos of the colour! I’m assuming he got it sprayed! Is this the one u mean? X

Reactions: 5

Wilkco

VIP Member
Her NHS number will be against her real name, regardless of how infamous she is....so if her real name is Katrina then that would be on the X-rays.
I have several shoulder x-rays taken at private hospitals (Nuffield & Spire) none have my NHS Number on them. They have my name, age and hospital account number. Also stating that it is an x-ray of my right shoulder.

Reactions: 4
Animal rights activists have slammed Katie online since news of her latest dogs tragic passing broke, with many even contacting the breeders.

Elisa Allen, director of animal rights group PETA, told the Mirror: 'Katie must not be allowed to acquire any more animals.

'At least three dogs and one horse have died on her watch in the last few years alone... her attitude is costing wonderful animals their lives.'

However the RSPCA said they couldn't comment on whether they had received complaints about the reality star's animals for legal reasons.

Errrr yes, lots of complaints to RSPCA...but they do naff all.
She’s been slammed more times than a black cabs door

• Haha

tawdryhepburn

Yes u are right. Y would she drive around in something so garish when she’s trying to hide 🤔
because she’s a narcissist of the first water........ i loathe it when people start diagnosing on the internet but if she doesn’t have histrionic personality disorder i’ll eat my hat

• Heart

Lucid30

VIP Member
Aha, I happened to see a glimpse of it in her story this morning and screnshotted for the thread

View attachment 317622
Haha well done 👍
So she once wasn’t lying 🤪

Maybe that is where the Depop money is going into, seems a co-incidence that new company set up and this Depop starts up at the same time. If so, how does that work being, not being in her name income wise?
Someone on depop asked was any money going to charity. So it appears only 10% is. Plus she is making more money as some items of clothes were free.

Attachments

VIP Member
Okay it's page 47 and It's getting to that time for a new thread, however I will not be available to start the new thread.

So new thread titles please and if someone can start the new thread I will be grateful.

• Heart

Cloud Chaser

Oh really 🤔 and what are the reasons for that do u know? Don’t tell me it’s for her gain 😓
My guess would be it’s because she handed her required paperwork in at the last minute and Hudson Weir need time to go through it all. A date for a public examination (where she HAS to attend) would probably be around spring time? Possible later.

gashers

Chatty Member
Hi if anyone has got details of the Alex Reed interview that was mentioned on the last thread please could you post it, thank you 😊

Wilkco

VIP Member
The daily mirror are running another story this morning about why is Cole selling he’s recently wrapped colour car, when said he loves it and was plugging the company.
Oh how I love the daily mirror 😂 that’s two days in a row they are running negative stories. 👍
would do a link but I don’t know how too 🤷‍♀️
I did the link. See above post. #68

80hs

Chatty Member
Range Rover Velar 2019. She was due to collect it just before she was banned from driving. Unsure of current colour of it. Last believed to be in Cheshire under the care of another well know mother of 5, who’s been through bankruptcy herself.
She’s in East Sussex isn’t she? I know her mum is Cheshire tho? 🤔

Cloud Chaser

This was photographed after we were allowed to open up again adapted the last lock down! It was pictured in knutsford....View attachment 321070

*after not adapted! Could this be the car?? She had a black on that I reck is hidden but they could al be the same car!
Yes it is! It’s been in Knutfords grange car park and the high street.

VIP Member

Begging again

And what is this?
Katie22nova.jpg
Katie22nov.jpg

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Perhaps Katie didn't tell the hospital her legal name, IDK, wild guess.
When you're born, you're allocated an medical number, based on the details given on your birth certificate. You need this to register with a doctor or hospital to start with. Your hospital records start from then & I think private hospitals access those notes & details too.

ETA: sorry, didn't see someone had already said this x

Busspuss

She seems to have Ryan Mira with her on holiday, wasn't he working with Daniella Westbrook a while back, he's a PR or such like?