Katie Price #10 Bankrupt Barbie and conman Cole, don’t want fame but want a TV show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to Moobiemoo for the thread title, I had to alter it because it wouldn't fit.

Last thread.

Okay so Katie claims to have been abused, I do seem to recall her saying this a while back.... Hmmm.

Carry on People,

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised no one else started this thread, the last one over ran big time.
I don't know how to tag the last lot of threads into it, otherwise I'd have tried (and probably mucked it up knowing me!) 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Loving the depop offerings, she managed to model a jacket pushing a trolley full of groceries whilst holding a copy of horse and hound. Oh so casual like.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Loving the depop offerings, she managed to model a jacket pushing a trolley full of groceries whilst holding a copy of horse and hound. Oh so casual like.
Imagine being a celeb so skint you sell your stuff for a tenner each 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Katie should forget selling her clothes she won't get more than a few quid at most..

She should look at seeing her furnishings or memorabillia (I'm a Celeb/Page 3) as I'm sure some furnishings worth a fair bit....

She surely could sell old original photos with a signiture at auction...
promote an online auction business too?

Well there's a few ideas Pricey.... 🙄

Reactions: 8
I'm surprised no one else started this thread, the last one over ran big time.
We were just waiting for you because you always do a top job of the new thread (and no one else knows how to 👀) 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Katie should forget selling her clothes she won't get more than a few quid at most..

She should look at seeing her furnishings or memorabillia (I'm a Celeb/Page 3) as I'm sure some furnishings worth a fair bit....

She surely could sell old original photos with a signiture at auction...
promote an online auction business too?

Well there's a few ideas Pricey.... 🙄
She had have to give all that over to the creditors surely? Along with the few T-shirt’s she’s sold today 🙈🙊

Reactions: 6
Why don't she do only fans.. Surely she would pull in a few more £££💷???
Cos she’s only got one pose so that means she would lose views that 1st day! U know the pose.....hold hair up in a pretend bobble, narrow eyes, push under neck boobs forward, bend knee and push bum out! #90’s

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but one day when she was presenting Loose Women, Jeremy Kyle came on to be interviewed and there was a very weird interaction between them. Sort of familiar, flirty but uncomfortable at the same time! Anyone know anything about that? 😀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Why don't she do only fans.. Surely she would pull in a few more £££💷???
If she does only fans it's taxable income..
Selling second hand items means that she most likely won't have to declare income/pay tax unless she is gaining. So think selling a £5 Primark top for £25 kinda thing. Also she now has the excuse I paid for X by selling X y and z...

Reactions: 4
If she does only fans it's taxable income..
Selling second hand items means that she most likely won't have to declare income/pay tax unless she is gaining. So think selling a £5 Primark top for £25 kinda thing. Also she now has the excuse I paid for X by selling X y and z...
What a crappy attempt at selling though. Is that the plan, a half arsed attempt to look good :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.