Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Uhohno

Chatty Member
Why don't she do only fans.. Surely she would pull in a few more £££💷???
If she does only fans it's taxable income..
Selling second hand items means that she most likely won't have to declare income/pay tax unless she is gaining. So think selling a £5 Primark top for £25 kinda thing. Also she now has the excuse I paid for X by selling X y and z...

Reactions: 4

VIP Member
Slightly off topic,

Did he ever get his dosh from Katie?? Yeah I know it's a silly question.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
If you have to keep telling people childish crap like this, then it is not true....

I’m thinking of songs for Koala and Coal since she has already done A Whole New World with Pete:
Only you
You to me are everything
If I can turn back the hands of time
My one and only
My Girl
You are my sunshine
Wind beneath my wings

Feel free to add...
[/QUOTE
Please don't gi
YES! How do we do it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fuck me....I'm booking myself into the Priory after watching that! The only place she's influenced me to go after watching that is the loo to be sick 🤢.

Song ideas.....
All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth.
The hokey cokey.
Lady in red (like her bank account).
Take my breath away.
I will always love you.
Eternal flame.
Money too tight to mention.
Baby love.

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
I'm surprised no one else started this thread, the last one over ran big time.
I don't know how to tag the last lot of threads into it, otherwise I'd have tried (and probably mucked it up knowing me!) 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member

Who made that comment about bathing the kids? Think someone has been reading the comments on here!

OK, so suppose those 4 (younger) kids didn't have their dads on the scene. Broken feet aside, what sort of home life would Katie provide for them? As someone mentioned up-thread, can you really imagine her making packed lunches, hearing them read, supervising homework, attending parents' evenings, making sure they have a good breakfast and a bath/shower each day? Listening to and advising on their problems? She already showed how little she knows about Junior and Princess's school life when she filmed that conversation about new pencil cases and stationery back in September.
Look what she’s just posted..

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
So is it likely that her accommodation is paid for by her management as well as holidays, surgery and everything else has/does? Would that then come under business expenses?
I'd love to know how much she owes.
I guess if she has the money under her mattress or her mum's mattress, she'll probably come out of this laughing, Carl's already thumbing his nose at everyone by setting up this new company.
Maybe that is where the Depop money is going into, seems a co-incidence that new company set up and this Depop starts up at the same time. If so, how does that work being, not being in her name income wise?

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
The difference between these current videos of her compared to years ago, when she was with Peter!!! She came across much better before, whereas now, she's loud, manic, hyper and crass.
Peter must be pulling his hair out to see how Princess behaves when she's under her mother's influence. She seems much calmer and more appropriately her age when with him.
Anyone know whereabouts Katie's rental in Surrey is?
I know the address. It's currently not up for rent when I had another look.

Wilkco

VIP Member
Her nails I think are stick on ones. She definitely reads the Suns comments! People have picked up on there that he uses the word Dolly. Some have felt it was a dig at Alex but another man has said that it’s a code word for the creditors.

I admit I thought this was rubbish and the rumours about Carl being a friend or relative were too. But, the most recent photo Carl has posted uses the word DOLLY in capitals and was posted after the comments in the Sun. The photo also shows a clearly anxious Blade. So he’s helping Blade too. He’d be doing the creditors a huge favour if he could locate her Land Rover. They know it’s out there and that would certainly be a criminal matter if it was discovered after she claimed on oath not to have it. Anonymity and a reward can be arranged.

Is this the Range Rover?

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
We are helping with the case as it affects family and friends.
Finding and securing the missing Range Rover would be a Jack Pot so to speak.
Each letter, each phone call, each email to Katie to remind her of her conditions is actually adding to her cost, but still she chooses to need reminding.🤷🏻‍♀️
Is it the pink monstrosity that's missing or the other 1 that was on here a few pages back? I'm guessing any evidence of anything that's an asset or shows she's making money will help?

BigMavis

VIP Member
I will give it to her, she really didn't give a shit about her tree, its quite refreshing. Story of her life though.