Katie Louise Hamer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never mentions her mum now. But then thinking back to the baby reveal her mum was devastated. Both mothers were. Because they knew it was another one for them to look after while she's jetting off to wherever partying building an empire :ROFLMAO:
I remember how gutted they were that she was pregnant again 😂

Reactions: 2
The 'you're not pregnant again are you? Tell me you're not', then pushing away the box with the balloon that wouldn't pop in when they realised she was 🤣🤣🤣 Worse pregnancy announcement ever.

Reactions: 1
The 'you're not pregnant again are you? Tell me you're not', then pushing away the box with the balloon that wouldn't pop in when they realised she was 🤣🤣🤣 Worse pregnancy announcement ever.
Yet she STILL shared it. Mind boggling.

Only option? But shes a millionaire boss mama 🙄
Is the tenancy in his name I wonder. Plot thickens.
she done this about 18 months ago too. Took the kids and moved to the caravan for a while while she put her big girl pants on and found herself. Maybe she’s realised she’s worth more than him, hope she has because it’s actually quite sad how much validation she craves from him.

Reactions: 3
I'm waiting for the 'a lot of you are inboxing meh asking 'ow I am. Because I do share me life online and yu know when summats up'. Followed by another tedious explanation of how her and egg head love each other, but are spending a bit of time apart to 'work on things'. Before jetting off for another 10 day inclusive somewhere. Followed by more heavily filtered skanky leg bikini pose boomerangs in a full length mirrors. And grinning shots of egg head and his glow in the dark teeth stood by a palm tree

I’ve watched her live. Most of it is pushing horrible Younique products but she said she isn’t able to share what’s happening yet as it isn’t over yet but she’s in a good place. Fairly obvious she’s split from Lee.

I’ve watched her live. Most of it is pushing horrible Younique products but she said she isn’t able to share what’s happening yet as it isn’t over yet but she’s in a good place. Fairly obvious she’s split from Lee.
She said she went to the house but can’t get in!!!
---
Tbf she looks happier, maybe lost a dead weight.

• Wow
She said she went to the house but can’t get in!!!
She put a post on about getting emergency supplies for Maddox, looked like boxes of stuff, presumably to do with all of his additional needs. I'm assuming Maddox's medication, feeding supplies etc were all in the house and she couldn't get to them. So Lee has just locked her out then or taken the keys off her?

• Wow
She put a post on about getting emergency supplies for Maddox, looked like boxes of stuff, presumably to do with all of his additional needs. I'm assuming Maddox's medication, feeding supplies etc were all in the house and she couldn't get to them. So Lee has just locked her out then or taken the keys off her?
If its her name on tenancy why is she not getting locks changed and getting her kids back in their home?

Surely he wouldn't be that much of a dick. To stop his own son accessing medical supplies 😲 If that is the case, and she's had to order more explaining why. I'd expect social services will be getting involved

Really sad thing is, she'll be back with him next week. And giving all her attention to him again and the kids will be packed off to Nanny Sandras

I see Katie is back in the house. Hopefully Lee is out of the house!

So does Lee even work or does he just live the lazy life? Is he a builder by trade?

I'm sure she's paid for everything; jet skis, quad bikes, campervan, touring caravan, motorbikes etc. Then she's taken him on the 'free trips' and no doubt paid for all of the flights etc as Younique provide the minimum.

All this spending on Lee, but she doesn't own her home.

Reactions: 4
I did wonder earlier as didn’t look like her house. Maybe an air b&b. The house could be in both their names but I think changing the locks would be a no no if it’s a rental?

Fantastic to see how much progress her little boy has made. But her 'proud story she's posted today is nothing than another algorithm push. She fucked off to Turkey with shiny head to get their teeth done within weeks of Maddox being discharged from hospital. Any loving mother would be at home caring for their child. But she had more important things, like her 'smile transformation'. And her stories attract the attention she needs

Noticed she said she couldn’t wait to be back in her office and it wasn’t long now. Must be working on getting him out the house. That just shows his character if he’s made her and his kids leave.