Katie Louise Hamer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her weight never changes. Just how much she photoshops. And she knows the angles. Her skanky leg pose seems the slim and lengthen the body the most
Tbf I have followed katie for 7 ir so years and she was big back then. But no doubt she knows her angels and edits etc

Reactions: 1
Tbf I have followed katie for 7 ir so years and she was big back then. But no doubt she knows her angels and edits etc
Then she went abroad and had the full body makeover done- boobs, lipo, bum lift, tummy tuck and then got pregnant 5 mins later

Reactions: 3
Then she went abroad and had the full body makeover done- boobs, lipo, bum lift, tummy tuck and then got pregnant 5 mins later
Remember when she got a tummy tuck like a month after she got a tummy tattoo. So now the tattoo is inside her belly button and it’s all distorted. I remember thinking that was wild.

Reactions: 2
Remember when she got a tummy tuck like a month after she got a tummy tattoo. So now the tattoo is inside her belly button and it’s all distorted. I remember thinking that was wild.
I remember her coming back from Turkey after she’d had it done and she came back through the airport in a wheelchair like she’d been for lifesaving surgery 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think her body had even had chance to heal properly before she was pregnant! I'm. Sure Amber had the same thing done, and she just copied.

Reactions: 4