Katie Louise Hamer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is as bad really, though.

They just constantly add children and animals into their home with no idea or real desire to care for them.

Reactions: 2
I think they both thrive on their toxic, volatile relationship. She bangs on about empowering women. When I don't know of anyone more needy than her. Where did 'Rabble' or whatever the dog is called come from? Never heard him mentioned it before. So guessing they're either breeding and flogging puppy's again away from social media. Or it's another little present to keep Baldy happy and him let her back in the house. Wonder if he's on the plane to Utah next week. Sat holding a beer up, grinning with his oversized UV gnashers surrounded by a load of bored housewives network marketers

Reactions: 1
I think they both thrive on their toxic, volatile relationship. She bangs on about empowering women. When I don't know of anyone more needy than her. Where did 'Rabble' or whatever the dog is called come from? Never heard him mentioned it before. So guessing they're either breeding and flogging puppy's again away from social media. Or it's another little present to keep Baldy happy and him let her back in the house. Wonder if he's on the plane to Utah next week. Sat holding a beer up, grinning with his oversized UV gnashers surrounded by a load of bored housewives network marketers
The female empowerment narrative she likes to trot out is what makes her highly unlikeable for me. She is quite happy to spout absolute shite to recruit unsuspecting women into her down line, but in her own life she is happy to accept crumbs from the father of her children, and buy his affections. She is a FRAUD basically.

Reactions: 4
Ahhh, Amber Voight has come to stay with her, hence she's back in the house, is still with Lee, had the cleaners all day, had her hair done.

Ahhh, Amber Voight has come to stay with her, hence she's back in the house, is still with Lee, had the cleaners all day, had her hair done.
Exactlty what I thought. Don't pay much attention to Amber. But I get the impression she's trying to be the British version.

Reactions: 3
Utah convention, another reason to get back with Lee. Hopefully she is just using him and kicks him out when home.

Utah convention, another reason to get back with Lee. Hopefully she is just using him and kicks him out when home.
I’m honestly not anti an adult holiday - I will be honest and say I personally wouldn’t but I know others do. But how many times has she been away without the children this year alone?

I’m honestly not anti an adult holiday - I will be honest and say I personally wouldn’t but I know others do. But how many times has she been away without the children this year alone?
This year I think Thailand, Turkey, Utah without the kids. Then in December 2022 also Amsterdam and NYC/Vegas.

So, Lee has previously cheated on her then, sounds like multiple times when out drinking.

But the ADHD made him do it :ROFLMAO:

I thought Katie had diagnosed herself with ADHD. Does she duck around too?

Katie if you read here (we know she does). ADHD doesn't make you cheat on your partner. Being a cheater does (y)

But the ADHD made him do it :ROFLMAO:

I thought Katie had diagnosed herself with ADHD. Does she duck around too?

Katie if you read here (we know she does). ADHD doesn't make you cheat on your partner. Being a cheater does (y)
Isn't Lee self diagnosed too?!

Isn't Lee self diagnosed too?!
I think she diagnosed him to justify him constantly cheating on her. She's had more tit pumped into her sausage lips. She's looking more and more like a blow up doll

Seen it all now. Pimping out her kids to get more attention. Her life wouldn't be chaotic if she stopped spending so much time on social media and took care of her kids. The freeloader she's shacked up with stopped living off her credit cards and got a job. Stopped packing her kids off to nanny Sandras and bleeping off on holiday every other week. She only has 2 kids living with her. Hardly a chaotic household. Or blended for that matter as looks like the manchild never sees his other kids she claims to be stepmum to. And bleeping around behind your partners back isn't ADHD. Or born 3 weeks early premature but full term. But bring on the car crash

Seen it all now. Pimping out her kids to get more attention. Her life wouldn't be chaotic if she stopped spending so much time on social media and took care of her kids. The freeloader she's shacked up with stopped living off her credit cards and got a job. Stopped packing her kids off to nanny Sandras and bleeping off on holiday every other week. She only has 2 kids living with her. Hardly a chaotic household. Or blended for that matter as looks like the manchild never sees his other kids she claims to be stepmum to. And bleeping around behind your partners back isn't ADHD. Or born 3 weeks early premature but full term. But bring on the car crash
The thing is, I'm sure she's mentioned several times in the past that her being on the phone too much causes relationship issues. I'm sure being on her phone even more won't help.

I know I may sound like a heartless cow, but Harlee and Maddox life's are basically school/nursery, McDonalds and watching TV and riding around not secured in child carseats or even in carseats at all. Hardly anything exciting/wortu documenting.

The majority of fun stuff Katie does is without her kids. Half the time they don't seem like a family, let alone a blended one. The grandmothers' reactions over Katie's second pregnancy with Lee says it all.

It didn't look very chaotic at the caravan a few weeks ago when he took her keys and kicked her out for 2 weeks. He's the biggest kid. Look at the piles of presents he had on his birthday. She goes on about female empowerment, but constantly lavishes the freeloader to try and make him stick around. We'll only get to see even more what tit, self centred parents they are

Woah! Just seen Katie's new business accounts.

Business cash in the bank has gone down from £19300 to zero.
The business has a £10,000 loan from the bank (due to be paid off within one year) .
The business bank account is overdrawn by £25,000 (due to be paid off with one year).
Then there's another loan due after a year for £27700.

Last year the loans were roughly the same and also due within the year, so assume she negotiated with the bank, or borrowed again. But the business wasn't overdrawn before.

There is another section of £63k due within a year, and I believe her salary could be included in this as it is an expense, as well as other expenses. Plus she is owed money too, from I presume sales?

Overall it balances out, just! But it certainly doesn't look healthy, with the loans and overdrafts. Like, how is that possible for something like Younique? Just looked at a similar Black Status Presenter, they have no loans, or overdraft and a good balance. She said a few weeks back her accountant wouldn't be happy with her spending, I'm not surprised, she has no money sat in her business account, she either owes or they owe her. I bet her and Lee are spending too much by paying such a high salary and causing cash flow issues.

I know she has her caravans but they aren't going through the business as there's minimal assets showing.

• Wow
Woah! Just seen Katie's new business accounts.

Business cash in the bank has gone down from £19300 to zero.
The business has a £10,000 loan from the bank (due to be paid off within one year) .
The business bank account is overdrawn by £25,000 (due to be paid off with one year).
Then there's another loan due after a year for £27700.

Last year the loans were roughly the same and also due within the year, so assume she negotiated with the bank, or borrowed again. But the business wasn't overdrawn before.

There is another section of £63k due within a year, and I believe her salary could be included in this as it is an expense, as well as other expenses. Plus she is owed money too, from I presume sales?

Overall it balances out, just! But it certainly doesn't look healthy, with the loans and overdrafts. Like, how is that possible for something like Younique? Just looked at a similar Black Status Presenter, they have no loans, or overdraft and a good balance. She said a few weeks back her accountant wouldn't be happy with her spending, I'm not surprised, she has no money sat in her business account, she either owes or they owe her. I bet her and Lee are spending too much by paying such a high salary and causing cash flow issues.

I know she has her caravans but they aren't going through the business as there's minimal assets showing.
woah......bit different to the days she bragged her bank balance resembled a phone number

woah......bit different to the days she bragged her bank balance resembled a phone number
I doubt her personal bank balance has that much in, as surely you wouldn't leave your business with cash flow issues and overdrawn (as a small business with onky herself as an employee). You'd not take a salary for a year and live off your savings. I wonder if Leo still has the £77,000 in her bank account that she bragged about 6 years ago.

No wonder she's desperately trying to re brand herself as a mummy vlogger. All this 'blended family' rubbish when she barely has her own kids, let alone one of Lees many kids. Trying to attract more people to her profile to turn them into mlm huns. I can't see her living where she is much longer. She'll be renting somewhere much smaller and cheaper soon.