Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pandacow

From previously being with younique when it first came to the uk i know a few of the ‘top’ presenters quite well however a fair few have moved on now and i myself have been left the company for a few years. Something i must say though is he eldest childs dad was trouble! She actually earned her and him a all paid for cruise one year with the other presenters who earned it (think at the time you just paid for your flights) and after the first night they had had a hige argument, he had been violent and was stood on the wrong side of the balcony on the ship threatening to jump, the following day they were both removed from the cruise and she checked them into some lavish hotel and made out it was all paid for by younique!! They regularly had these fall outs at home too.
shocked to see a thread on her as I didn’t thinj she was that well known outside of younique!
all the work she had done on her body meant she shouldn’t have had more children,having 2 pregnancies so soon after meant they were complicated pregnancies with endless problems, im not sure if this relates to her youngests disabilities though.
and i can confirm yes her house is rented and her car is leased!

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Lolly Pop

I missed all the ADHD stuff as I hadn’t looked at her social media for such a long time.

I remember a few years ago when she was getting much more engagement and was definitely hitting black status. Someone posted on her fb status asking a question about younique / sales and KLH replied “ask your up line” and the woman replied back and said “you’re my up line” 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Stephie

VIP Member
Fucked off for another 10 days on an all inclusive without her kids again. Best they get is a weekend in the caravan down the road. And why is she still banging on about her youngest being a 'premmie'. 38 weeks is not premature. 37 is full term

Reactions: 5

Lynx

VIP Member
I can't believe I've only just found this thread! I could go on and on...

Remember when she put an Amazon wish list on her socials for baby items? Hoping that her followers would buy what she needed, apparently her midwife told her to do it as she wouldn't get a baby shower due to Covid. This is despite her apparently being rich and loads of people being laid off from work due to the pandemic.

Remember the charity she set up for bell's palsy? Well, when I mean set up, she took donations from followers and never set the charity up. One or two commented on her Facebook asking for a charity update. Wonder what happened to the money?

Did anyone see the raffle 'company' she set up? Getting people to buy expensive raffle tickets and they could win a Dyson/Shark and cleaning package? Well this was illegal as raffles can only be held if the profit is for charity, but it looks like she was just splitting it with a friend to make a quick buck.

She definitely doesn't own that house. As soon as she moved in I found it online and it was up for rent, no records show smit was bought at the time. If they owned it she would have ripped the fitted office furniture out of one of the kids bedrooms but it's been left in. They made the garage look like a bar, but the rest of the house has only been painted, bit strange for someone who apparently owns her house. She has definitely claimed she bought it on more than one occasion too.

I have lots more too, but don't want to make this post too long.

• Wow

Olgivy

VIP Member
Well I figured I’d start a thread, as the bullshit seems to be endless with this one. Katie Hamer is a top leader with a pyramid scheme (Younique). She spends her days jiggling her backside for “content” and pretending she is living her best life. Quite frankly she is the epitome of “fake it till you make it” and I am not buying any of it.

Anyone else follow her? Is it true her house is rented and not her own?

• Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
He gives me Humpty Dumpty vibes. Looks like a boiled egg with teeth with that big shiney bonce and oversized veneers. He often vanishes. But always back in time for the cult conventions abroad. Eventhough he has no reason to be there as its all pyramid scheme huns. Proper work shy freeloader

• Haha

Dobbythehouseelf

how many times can they say the same thing? They started with nothing, wanted more, strived for it... living the dream. If I can do it, so can you. Rinse and repeat.

I feel so sorry for the fools who lap it up. A good friend of mine comments/likes her posts constantly. Sad.

Stephie

VIP Member
Left her Kids to whisk Turkey Teef on another holiday I see (although she pretends its free through the pyramid scheme). I'd hate to be in a relationship where I have to throw money at my other half to stop him from straying. Not that I'd ever have wanted to be with a work shy freeloader. She must be up to the eyeballs in debt. Because I can't see many people buying overpriced mascara in the current economic climate

Olgivy

VIP Member
I can’t imagine having such low self esteem, that I’d want to constantly “buy” the affections of Lee. The holidays, the gifts, the date nights—all of it is to try and win him. He looks completely apathetic towards her in EVERY SINGLE VIDEO she posts of him. But he is a proper bargain basement man. I don’t know how she can’t see it. The kind of man you see standing at the bar in a working man’s club singing “Come on Eileen.” and getting into bar fights. Judging by that nasty scar on the bridge of his nose, I guess I’m not that far off! It wasn’t THAT long ago she announced he was cheating on her, and then shortly after it was all “every couple have their ups and downs.” Delusional woman. She also seems to think feeling “empowered” is synonymous with getting your kit off for the gram. She is not an unattractive woman in the slightest, but by God is she prolific with showing off her tits and ass. Unfortunately the constant in your face with it is grating, and you find yourself thinking “I’ve seen better” after a while. 🤦‍♀️

lexiloo

VIP Member
She's the ultimate catfish and so shady with her recruiting, a friend of mine was sucked in by her, Katie told her she was taking her places, that she was "one to watch" and she knew she'd end up being a huge success story, for context my friend had left another MLM after being successful so was fresh meat for the hamer, she sent her voice notes, shouted her out, sent her freebies and promised her the earth, I tried to warn my friend but she was sucked in hard and believed Katie had her back, im sure it will come as no surprise to hear she was chewed up, spat out and slung to the side when she didn't in fact make the thousands per month Katie swore she would. My friend reported her to Younique compliance (with encouragement from me) and they said they couldn't see anything wrong in her conduct, it's like she's made of teflon, everything bounces off her, I for one and thrilled to see a thread on this con artist.

Stephie

VIP Member
Those reels she was doing a while back jiggling on the spot with her daughter next to her were disgusting. Purely to bring in the perverts. And the skanky leg pose she always does. Stands taking photos infront of the full length mirror with one leg stepping forward, and the other at some weird twisted positon to try make herself look slimmer, but it just looks like it's been whacked with a baseball bat. Her body looks odd because she's got quite chunky arms and legs. Her huge brazillian fat injected arse. But a belly literally pulled flat with having had her tummy tuck. She looks like a blow up doll

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Stephie

VIP Member
I agree, she latches onto anything and milks it for content and followers for sure, the amount of her lives I've watched open mouthed at the over the top fake emotions from her is unreal, so many people hang on her every word, she's a catfishing fraud.
She's using the adhd hastag to up her algorithm now. And talking about what it's like having ADHD. Yet when questioned in the comments on one of her reels, by someone who worked with children and adults with ADHD. She admitted neither her or her bone idle partner have a diagnosis of ADHD. She just suspects she has it as she doesn't sleep well. Complete fraud

• Wow

Stephie

VIP Member
It didn't look very chaotic at the caravan a few weeks ago when he took her keys and kicked her out for 2 weeks. He's the biggest kid. Look at the piles of presents he had on his birthday. She goes on about female empowerment, but constantly lavishes the freeloader to try and make him stick around. We'll only get to see even more what shit, self centred parents they are

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
She's claiming that her body is down to some supplements- Yu. Presume they are younique too?
I remember when she had the huge surgical body makeover and then got pregnant weeks after.

Dobbythehouseelf

House is definitely rented. I remember a friend of a friend looking it up and telling me.

She did breadcrumb a lot about building her dream house but it has never happened.

Olgivy

VIP Member
She's at the caravan with the kids again. Egg heads had his 'service trip' to Thailand, a family holiday taking the kids and babysitter mother in Turkey. Then another 10 day all inclusive without the kids, and now he's fucked off again. What a mug
She only goes to the caravan without him when things are “rocky” I’ve noticed….

Looks like he got his holiday, and now he is back to being uninterested in her again.

Stephie

VIP Member
Noticed she said she couldn’t wait to be back in her office and it wasn’t long now. Must be working on getting him out the house. That just shows his character if he’s made her and his kids leave.
I bet he's a nasty piece of work. And a sit father. He has about 6 kids and looks like he can't be arsed with any of them

Lynx

VIP Member
I see Katie is back in the house. Hopefully Lee is out of the house!

So does Lee even work or does he just live the lazy life? Is he a builder by trade?

I'm sure she's paid for everything; jet skis, quad bikes, campervan, touring caravan, motorbikes etc. Then she's taken him on the 'free trips' and no doubt paid for all of the flights etc as Younique provide the minimum.

All this spending on Lee, but she doesn't own her home.