Katie Louise Hamer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the Amazon wish list; I thought it was so weird that firstly she thought randomers would be buying her presents, and secondly - that they actually did!!! Like, what is wrong with these people?!

She was obsessed with Amber Voight, who was another charlatan, lots of surgery etc and kind of copied her in a lot of things.

I wonder what happened with her & bestie Emma Thornton though, could never quite figure that out. It seems that as soon as Emma dropped Younique, Katie dropped her.
She was also best mates with Emma Privelage at one point, they even set up a couple of companies together.

Reactions: 4
She also seems to think feeling “empowered” is synonymous with getting your kit off for the gram. She is not an unattractive woman in the slightest, but by God is she prolific with showing off her tits and ass. Unfortunately the constant in your face with it is grating, and you find yourself thinking “I’ve seen better” after a while. 🤦‍♀️
The reels! When she is dancing with no bra, erect nipples and shaking her ass with Harlee! It's inappropriate and flipping awful! She gets lots of comments from weirdos too, all whilst Harlee has her school uniform on with logo on display. She even has her house pinpointed on Google Maps!
---
Oh, where?
Actually, maybe not, I can't find it, I think she must have just been dominating the MLM thread recently!

Reactions: 2
Those reels she was doing a while back jiggling on the spot with her daughter next to her were disgusting. Purely to bring in the perverts. And the skanky leg pose she always does. Stands taking photos infront of the full length mirror with one leg stepping forward, and the other at some weird twisted positon to try make herself look slimmer, but it just looks like it's been whacked with a baseball bat. Her body looks odd because she's got quite chunky arms and legs. Her huge brazillian fat injected arse. But a belly literally pulled flat with having had her tummy tuck. She looks like a blow up doll

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's at the caravan with the kids again. Egg heads had his 'service trip' to Thailand, a family holiday taking the kids and babysitter mother in Turkey. Then another 10 day all inclusive without the kids, and now he's fucked off again. What a mug

• Wow
She's at the caravan with the kids again. Egg heads had his 'service trip' to Thailand, a family holiday taking the kids and babysitter mother in Turkey. Then another 10 day all inclusive without the kids, and now he's fucked off again. What a mug
Has he fucked off on holiday or left her?

Reactions: 1
She only goes to the caravan without him when things are “rocky” I’ve noticed….

Looks like he got his holiday, and now he is back to being uninterested in her again.

She's doing the usual spiel about coparenting and being a 'blended family' again 🥱 He'll be back when his Turkey teef need another polish ✈

• Haha
She's doing the usual spiel about coparenting and being a 'blended family' again 🥱 He'll be back when his Turkey teef need another polish ✈
I thought she was talking about Gaz and his girlfriend…

She is. But when egg head vanishes, she starts talking about her other ex and great they are at co parenting. And how wonderful a step mum his partner is

She is. But when egg head vanishes, she starts talking about her other ex and great they are at co parenting. And how wonderful a step mum his partner is
You are right though. He will be back soon.

Post about BIG LIFE CHANGES and deep soul searching will appear soon too. Not sure how much deeper she can go, surely she’s found herself by now.

Post about BIG LIFE CHANGES and deep soul searching will appear soon too. Not sure how much deeper she can go, surely she’s found herself by now.
5 hours ago :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20230705_175753_Facebook.jpg

Creased at her giving parenting advice. She's only interested in the kids when he's fucked off. And he can't be bothered with them. Hence them splitting up when there's no trips away for a while. Must be chaos and such a toxic environment for those kids living with such self obsessed selfish parents. No wonder his daughter's no longer on the scene.

• Haha
What does she mean she doesn’t have anyone for support? She was only singing her mother in laws praises recently. Although I have a feeling the mother in law leeches off her as well! 🤦‍♀️

What does she mean she doesn’t have anyone for support? She was only singing her mother in laws praises recently. Although I have a feeling the mother in law leeches off her as well! 🤦‍♀️
She wants everyone to be like oh Katie I’m here to support you! So obvious 🙄

She never mentions her mum now. But then thinking back to the baby reveal her mum was devastated. Both mothers were. Because they knew it was another one for them to look after while she's jetting off to wherever partying building an empire :ROFLMAO: