Katie Louise Hamer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she still do the adult content. Not Only Fans. I'm sure it was before that. But wasn't she selling underwear and nude shots. Then the underwear she'd worn in the pics?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I remember seeing all the posts - didn’t she make out she’d found out whilst in the hospital with her youngest?!?

I used to see her on my socials when I had a work friend who had joined younique and was kissing her arse non stop. I am surprised anyone still buys that younique make up the stuff my work mate got me to sample was awful
Yep, I seem to remember some photo of her all cried out beside a hospital bed, just for added drama!

Glad someone has started a thread on her. She’s been annoying me for years!

• Haha
So much filler, her top lip is turning into a beak 🦆

View attachment 2162293
Someone has commented on it saying way too many fillers, I wonder if she'll respond or delete it? it's been there since last night by the look of it. She's one for catfishing for sure, she puts heavily filtered pictures up then looks nothing like that on her lives, lots of bum lick comments telling her she's stunning and gorgeous, she isn't, she's plain, ordinary looking and im not slating her for it, just saying that someone could have a face like a dropped pie and they'd still have hangers on telling them how stunning they are and then they reply "thanks hun"

Reactions: 3
Latest MMC event has been announced so can only imagine what the hell she will wear. As well as her inspiring independent women talk when we know full well she’s buying her moron partner with Turkey Teef and holidays and breaking her own rules

Reactions: 1
I’m really shocked about her ex partner, I thought he was quite down to earth! I guess it shows that you can’t ever know. I know it’s none of our business but the setup just seems chaos, it’s just a constant stream of dogs and children and in and out and here and there.

I’m really shocked about her ex partner, I thought he was quite down to earth! I guess it shows that you can’t ever know. I know it’s none of our business but the setup just seems chaos, it’s just a constant stream of dogs and children and in and out and here and there.
Lost count of the number of dogs she's had, which vanish when she gets sick of them. And her blokes must have about 5 kids from 5 different women.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Fucked off for another 10 days on an all inclusive without her kids again. Best they get is a weekend in the caravan down the road. And why is she still banging on about her youngest being a 'premmie'. 38 weeks is not premature. 37 is full term

Reactions: 5
Does she not realise how daft she looks posting a big gushing speech about being there for Maddox and doing what she can to help him then the very next post is her on holiday without the kids for ten days because she needs the break! She's always on a break one holiday or work trip after another, she laps up the comments from her followers about how amazing she is, what a fantastic mum she is and how she's superwoman, it baffles me that so many people out there are this blind to her and her thirsty ways.

Does she not realise how daft she looks posting a big gushing speech about being there for Maddox and doing what she can to help him then the very next post is her on holiday without the kids for ten days because she needs the break! She's always on a break one holiday or work trip after another, she laps up the comments from her followers about how amazing she is, what a fantastic mum she is and how she's superwoman, it baffles me that so many people out there are this blind to her and her thirsty ways.
She put the gushy 'mother of the year' post up because she was off on her jollies. And knows she barely has her kids. But needed to be told what an amazing parent she is. The only person she mothers is the freeloading man child baby daddy (or one of them). Dressing it up as a present from him. When she'll have paid for it. Like she funds his lifestyle. While his mum and nursery raise the kids

I can't believe I've only just found this thread! I could go on and on...

Remember when she put an Amazon wish list on her socials for baby items? Hoping that her followers would buy what she needed, apparently her midwife told her to do it as she wouldn't get a baby shower due to Covid. This is despite her apparently being rich and loads of people being laid off from work due to the pandemic.

Remember the charity she set up for bell's palsy? Well, when I mean set up, she took donations from followers and never set the charity up. One or two commented on her Facebook asking for a charity update. Wonder what happened to the money?

Did anyone see the raffle 'company' she set up? Getting people to buy expensive raffle tickets and they could win a Dyson/Shark and cleaning package? Well this was illegal as raffles can only be held if the profit is for charity, but it looks like she was just splitting it with a friend to make a quick buck.

She definitely doesn't own that house. As soon as she moved in I found it online and it was up for rent, no records show smit was bought at the time. If they owned it she would have ripped the fitted office furniture out of one of the kids bedrooms but it's been left in. They made the garage look like a bar, but the rest of the house has only been painted, bit strange for someone who apparently owns her house. She has definitely claimed she bought it on more than one occasion too.

I have lots more too, but don't want to make this post too long.

• Wow

Remember when she put an Amazon wish list on her socials for baby items? Hoping that her followers would buy what she needed, apparently her midwife told her to do it as she wouldn't get a baby shower due to Covid. This is despite her apparently being rich and loads of people being laid off from work due to the pandemic.

Remember the charity she set up for bell's palsy? Well, when I mean set up, she took donations from followers and never set the charity up. One or two commented on her Facebook asking for a charity update. Wonder what happened to the money?

Did anyone see the raffle 'company' she set up? Getting people to buy expensive raffle tickets and they could win a Dyson/Shark and cleaning package? Well this was illegal as raffles can only be held if the profit is for charity, but it looks like she was just splitting it with a friend to make a quick buck.

She definitely doesn't own that house. As soon as she moved in I found it online and it was up for rent, no records show smit was bought at the time. If they owned it she would have ripped the fitted office furniture out of one of the kids bedrooms but it's been left in. They made the garage look like a bar, but the rest of the house has only been painted, bit strange for someone who apparently owns her house. She has definitely claimed she bought it on more than one occasion too.

Tell us more. I'm on a half an hour break. We're here for the tea

Last edited:
Tell us more. I'm on a half an hour break 🍵
The thing that bugs me most is Katie always go on about their 5 kids/5-a-side, but there's 6 kids.

Lee has three kids, a daughter about 14, his eldest son who is 15, then the younger lad who is around Leo's age. Then she has Leo. Then together there is Harlee and Maddox. There must have been a fall out at some point about 2 years ago as Katie has wiped Lee's daughter out of her total. Yes, she may not raise his daughter/she may not stay over anymore, but I find it odd when she quotes how many children they have that she leaves his daughter out. She could choose her wording better or just mention the six. Seems like she's having a dig at someone when she writes stuff like this.

Attachments

• Wow

welcome :) this is the kind of tea we hoped for, I always thought she was dodgy and her claims seemed to be far fetched a lot of the time but I've not really seen or read much to back it up apart from the odd snippets on here so feel free to keep it coming, she needs exposing for her shady ways

Anyone else often felt sad for Harlee and Maddox?

Remember Harlee's playroom? It had padded floors, tonnes of toys, TV and a baby gate. Harlee was basically shut in there everyday when she was in the older baby stage and younger toddler stage. You'd often see her eat her meals in there too. No adult interaction, no one to play with. Every now and again Katie would look in and film and Harlee had trashed the room, probably through boredom. I always thought Harlee seemed very delayed with her speech and it's not surprising as she was just left to her own devices most days. The only time you used to see Harlee go out was on school pick ups and on the McDonald's run. Thank goodness for preschool! Now she's a bit older they seem to do a little bit more with her like camping and caravan holidays.

Then there's Maddox with his additional needs and developmental delays, bless him. I'm so glad they've found a pre-school/nursery for him as for 2.5 years he's been laid it front of the TV. I know it must be hard having a child with additional needs, but I never understood why they haven't done more with him. I think she mentioned maybe once or twice that she took him to a toddler group but I doubt that was long lived.

It all just seems "me, me, me". As grown ups they have a lot of time to themselves considering they have six children between them!

• Sad
I feel for all the kids, to be honest. Katie is constantly away. Not every now and again for an adult holiday, but constantly. She’s back for a week then away for two then back for three and away for ten days. Must be confusing as hell.

She said on a live once that Harlee didn’t go to bed until 2/3 am, the poor kid must be beside herself with exhaustion. She rarely mentions Leo now but I know he was on a reduced timetable at school due to behaviour problems. I think he might just be living at his dads now as she never mentions him! I’m not really sure what Madddox’ needs are but I do remember she left him in hospital to go on a holiday with Lee and no Harlee or Leo so says where her priorities are …

• Sad
I can’t imagine having such low self esteem, that I’d want to constantly “buy” the affections of Lee. The holidays, the gifts, the date nights—all of it is to try and win him. He looks completely apathetic towards her in EVERY SINGLE VIDEO she posts of him. But he is a proper bargain basement man. I don’t know how she can’t see it. The kind of man you see standing at the bar in a working man’s club singing “Come on Eileen.” and getting into bar fights. Judging by that nasty scar on the bridge of his nose, I guess I’m not that far off! It wasn’t THAT long ago she announced he was cheating on her, and then shortly after it was all “every couple have their ups and downs.” Delusional woman. She also seems to think feeling “empowered” is synonymous with getting your kit off for the gram. She is not an unattractive woman in the slightest, but by God is she prolific with showing off her tits and ass. Unfortunately the constant in your face with it is grating, and you find yourself thinking “I’ve seen better” after a while. 🤦‍♀️

I remember the Amazon wish list; I thought it was so weird that firstly she thought randomers would be buying her presents, and secondly - that they actually did!!! Like, what is wrong with these people?!

She was obsessed with Amber Voight, who was another charlatan, lots of surgery etc and kind of copied her in a lot of things.

I wonder what happened with her & bestie Emma Thornton though, could never quite figure that out. It seems that as soon as Emma dropped Younique, Katie dropped her.

I remember the Amazon wish list; I thought it was so weird that firstly she thought randomers would be buying her presents, and secondly - that they actually did!!! Like, what is wrong with these people?!

She was obsessed with Amber Voight, who was another charlatan, lots of surgery etc and kind of copied her in a lot of things.

I wonder what happened with her & bestie Emma Thornton though, could never quite figure that out. It seems that as soon as Emma dropped Younique, Katie dropped her.
I remember her being obsessed with amber - but these MLM girls blow so much smoke up eachothers arses it’s untrue!!