Katie Louise Hamer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the latest pregnancy announcement - it was special!

also, when she got her body makeover, wasn’t that supposed to be at that time because she couldn’t have any more kids, then was pregnant quite quickly?
She had a tummy tuck, lipo and bum implants soon after to cheer herself up. Whilst still with her oldests dad. And was pregnant a couple of months later with a completely different bloke

Reactions: 3
She put her current fella on blast all over her socials for cheating and within days it was all forgotten about and they were back together. I would hate everyone to know what a rat he was, and then be posting about him like he is gods gift.

The jiggling/bouncing is bizarre, it hadn't occurred to me she was targeting a particular audience!

She had a tummy tuck, lipo and bum implants soon after to cheer herself up. Whilst still with her oldests dad. And was pregnant a couple of months later with a completely different bloke
I remember when she went and got the tattoo on her stomach, and then went and had a tummy tuck straight after. The tattoo is now in her belly button 🤦‍♀️
---
She put her current fella on blast all over her socials for cheating and within days it was all forgotten about and they were back together. I would hate everyone to know what a rat he was, and then be posting about him like he is gods gift.

The jiggling/bouncing is bizarre, it hadn't occurred to me she was targeting a particular audience!
She literally went all in talking about their business, on her Facebook and then says “every couple has their ups and downs” 🙄 She is constantly “buying” him. I don’t know why, because I can’t see anything fantastic about him at all. Just some rough bloke.

Reactions: 1
He gives me Humpty Dumpty vibes. Looks like a boiled egg with teeth with that big shiney bonce and oversized veneers. He often vanishes. But always back in time for the cult conventions abroad. Eventhough he has no reason to be there as its all pyramid scheme huns. Proper work shy freeloader

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He gives me Humpty Dumpty vibes. Looks like a boiled egg with teeth with that big shiney bonce and oversized veneers. He often vanishes. But always back in time for the cult conventions abroad. Eventhough he has no reason to be there as its all pyramid scheme huns. Proper work shy freeloader
He sure does love all of the gifts and holidays.

The filters she uses are ridiculous, is anyone really falling for this tit? She's now apparently a "Presidential Brand Executive" :rolleyes: who comes up with these wanky titles? I think it's pretty clear she's not been at black status for a while so not paid at that level so is now trying to re launch the "new" younique to suck in fresh meat, I can smell the desperation from here

kh.jpg

---
Look at her reel from 21st of March.......cringe

Those heavily filtered photos look nothing like her. She claims to be a self made millionaire yet she rents a house in Bolton!
Not exactly self made in an MLM either, woah she looks rough as on that screen shot 😯

I remember seeing all the posts - didn’t she make out she’d found out whilst in the hospital with her youngest?!?

I used to see her on my socials when I had a work friend who had joined younique and was kissing her arse non stop. I am surprised anyone still buys that younique make up the stuff my work mate got me to sample was awful

Reactions: 2
I think all their so called customers are other Younique mugs. They buy off each other to stay the same status each month or to hit a promotion.

I don’t know how she makes money now.

I can sort of see how when it first took off if you were in the right place at the right time you could make it, but she doesn’t seem to post much about Younique any more. She used to get loads of likes and comments but again not now.

I know her youngest has a disability but I’m not totally sure what it is. It’s just all really chaotic I think, despite the beautiful house (and it is) if it was a council house the way they live would probably have social workers sniffing round. Just constant people in and out and dogs and madness.

Left her Kids to whisk Turkey Teef on another holiday I see (although she pretends its free through the pyramid scheme). I'd hate to be in a relationship where I have to throw money at my other half to stop him from straying. Not that I'd ever have wanted to be with a work shy freeloader. She must be up to the eyeballs in debt. Because I can't see many people buying overpriced mascara in the current economic climate

Reactions: 5
The only holidays her kids get are to one of her caravans in Blackpool when she's going through yet another break up with Turkey Teef. The photos in her stories show how much she filters her pics. She's a lot bigger than she looks stood infront of the mirror posing.

She seems very quiet about Younique these days, she was always sharing lives and raving about new products yet it seems to have gone pretty quiet, I wonder why?

From previously being with younique when it first came to the uk i know a few of the ‘top’ presenters quite well however a fair few have moved on now and i myself have been left the company for a few years. Something i must say though is he eldest childs dad was trouble! She actually earned her and him a all paid for cruise one year with the other presenters who earned it (think at the time you just paid for your flights) and after the first night they had had a hige argument, he had been violent and was stood on the wrong side of the balcony on the ship threatening to jump, the following day they were both removed from the cruise and she checked them into some lavish hotel and made out it was all paid for by younique!! They regularly had these fall outs at home too.
shocked to see a thread on her as I didn’t thinj she was that well known outside of younique!
all the work she had done on her body meant she shouldn’t have had more children,having 2 pregnancies so soon after meant they were complicated pregnancies with endless problems, im not sure if this relates to her youngests disabilities though.
and i can confirm yes her house is rented and her car is leased!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
From previously being with younique when it first came to the uk i know a few of the ‘top’ presenters quite well however a fair few have moved on now and i myself have been left the company for a few years. Something i must say though is he eldest childs dad was trouble! She actually earned her and him a all paid for cruise one year with the other presenters who earned it (think at the time you just paid for your flights) and after the first night they had had a hige argument, he had been violent and was stood on the wrong side of the balcony on the ship threatening to jump, the following day they were both removed from the cruise and she checked them into some lavish hotel and made out it was all paid for by younique!! They regularly had these fall outs at home too.
shocked to see a thread on her as I didn’t thinj she was that well known outside of younique!
all the work she had done on her body meant she shouldn’t have had more children,having 2 pregnancies so soon after meant they were complicated pregnancies with endless problems, im not sure if this relates to her youngests disabilities though.
and i can confirm yes her house is rented and her car is leased!
Thanks for such a great tea spill

Another other younique goss??

She hasn’t bought her own house because she’s blown so much money on materialistic items. Camper vans, motorbikes, quads, hot tub and all the designer gear. Such a waste. I liked her at the start as she seemed down to earth but quickly unfollowed when the real her started to shine through.

Reactions: 4
Thanks for such a great tea spill

Another other younique goss??
no recent goss as i dont really follow much about it anymore its just what i hear from ex presenters im still friends with but plenty of tales about ⅞ years ago when it was first around in the uk!

no recent goss as i dont really follow much about it anymore its just what i hear from ex presenters im still friends with but plenty of tales about ⅞ years ago when it was first around in the uk!
we'd love to hear some :)