Katie Louise Hamer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed she said she couldn’t wait to be back in her office and it wasn’t long now. Must be working on getting him out the house. That just shows his character if he’s made her and his kids leave.
I bet he's a nasty piece of work. And a sit father. He has about 6 kids and looks like he can't be arsed with any of them

Reactions: 4
She’s home with the kids. Glad for the kids tbh. Can’t be easy for them being moved around constantly.

Reactions: 2
She needs to start wearing a bra in her Lives. The pierced nipples just look odd

Reactions: 3
They'll be back together. She's going to Utah next week so that'll be the kids packed off to Nannys
again

• Sad
What was her 'cribs' thing all about last night? Very odd. She's been renting it for years, so not as if she's showing off a new home. And we called it, she's back with the freeloader in time for his next holibobs ✈ She's pushing 'the opportunity' more than ever. And the caravans. Times must be hard. I mean what kind of 'Six figure earner' begs for people to 'send stars' on their lives. I've seen many 'influencers' telling their veiwers not to waste money on stars as they only get pennies from them. First night back in their own house and she's packed Harlee off to her nannys. Those poor kids live such an unsettled life

Last edited:
Just looked at her last set of accounts on companies house for fabulash.
Now im not an expert on reading accounts but it looks like shes borrowed a lot from bank, is owed a lot and took about 70k out of the business in 2021. And has 10k worth of office equipment.
Can someone who knows what they are on about have a look and see if ive got right end of stick with it?

I don't understand how to read accounts at all. But Tattlers were looking into another 'influencers' accounts. And the money owed to the business, was money they had transferred into their own personal accounts to use. So could be the same with her

Was just coming to say surprise surprise freeloader is there. She is right. That is a house of chaos.

Reactions: 4
Also noticed can hear Maddox in the background. She says she'll have to go as he's due a feed. Because god forbid that lazy waste of space would haul his lazy arse off the bed to see to his son

She once bragged that her bank account was resembling a telephone number yet here she is trying to rent her caravan out discounted, how times change! I've thought for a while she can't be making the big money she once was, she lost black status for a while and said she was struggling to hit purple, I wonder how she's doing in the ranks now?

Reactions: 1
What was her 'cribs' thing all about last night? Very odd. She's been renting it for years, so not as if she's showing off a new home.
Showing off a house that she doesn’t own tho……🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

The living room really struck me as plain and boring. If that was a bought house it would have been modernised years ago.
Imagine having a photo of a jet ski in amongst pictures of “family” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣 so materialistic. That’s also first time I’ve seen the dogs for a while. Where do they sleep inside as didn’t see any dog beds.

That video was embarrassing! It was a big brag but ended up being sad. Harlee and maddox awake at 10, and where are the dogs?

Her house is soulless. It just looks functional. Bed, sofa, tv. No character whatsoever. But then again if she's renting, don't suppose there's much that can be done to it. The jet ski pic is Lees baby. Far more important than his actual kids. Kids will take a back seat again now she's back with the dead beat and sat in her office which looks like something you'd see in Amsterdam. It's all about Katie and her 'leveling up' and 'transformations'

Makes you wonder what state the house is usually in if she's that giddy about a full clean and tidy. It was so sad when Maddox was crying and just went downstairs to jiggle her tits in the camera and brag about her vast house, she's a fool.

If the cleaners were in for 8 hours, her house must have been grim. Loved the brag about how much money she'd lose out on over those 8 hours if she cleaned it herself. Yet baldy is doing cold water dips in an old chest freezer. Not got a couple of hundred quid spare for a proper one, Hamer? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
It doesn't matter how much she 'levels up' or how much money she earns, I don't think she'll be truly happy until she realises she is better off without Lee. The fact is though, the more she earns, the more Lee will probably stick around.