Katie Jackson #2 Comes onto stories while eating a burger, Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, her latest stories for PLT are terrible. That girl really needs to learn what size she is. The leggings are absolutely sprayed on to her. Very unflattering and the worst case of camel toe I've seen in a long time!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Jesus, her latest stories for PLT are terrible. That girl really needs to learn what size she is. The leggings are absolutely sprayed on to her. Very unflattering and the worst case of camel toe I've seen in a long time!
I can’t hack her at all, I find her so unrelatable I can’t warm to her at all, I’m not sure who would be influenced to buy those pretty little things tracksuits and as for the 🐪 toe 😩

Reactions: 8
Videoing other people's children at football practice. 🤬 Wtf is wrong with these dopes! Sue done it a few weeks back too. I would bleeping lynch her if it was my child on it.

Reactions: 5
Jesus that's some change in outfits to what she was posting last year, has Katie grown up 😂 I'd say she feels a bit inferior to some of her friends who are now running businesses and she's at home living off SoPoos Z list status and dying to decorate 'her' new house 😂 always forget her age the way she carries on

Reactions: 4
She’s a dose .. voice is hard to listen to. Has she ever had a fella🤣🤣 don’t think so

Reactions: 2
Did Carla dump Jamie or did he dump her for Simona? Simona is some dose.. Carla is savage x

Reactions: 1
Had to unfollow Katie, literally the most boring ‘influencer’ ever with the personality of a goldfish

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Katie is literally the cut of her mammy in that photo 🤪😂 I had to unfollow ages ago. She’s the most boring of them all

Why does she think everyone wants to look like a hooker at their family (baby shower, wedding guest) events?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I always forget this melt has her own thread. I couldn't believe she said something the other day I like doing my own little food shop when I'm eating clean as if she was really proud of herself. She's 23 or 24 would she ever grow up, she sounds like a kid with a bit of pocket money. I think it sounds really odd too a woman of Susan's age(60s) talking about tiles, windows, curtains for their forever home lol. Most people their age downsize after they have reared 4 or 5 kids who are now all very much grown adults. The whole thing is so weird the move from Skerries to malahide back to Skerries to renovate and extend a house.

• Haha