Katie Jackson #2 Comes onto stories while eating a burger, Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember you used to be able to see that - the new followers etc ? What was that site called - I'm going callin another witch out but want to be sure before I start ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The mother has picked out floors for Katieโ€™s room and she so happy that Katie likes them. Surely Katie could pick out her own floors and decorate her own room. The mother probably doesnโ€™t trust Katie to decorate her instagramable house

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The mother has picked out floors for Katieโ€™s room and she so happy that Katie likes them. Surely Katie could pick out her own floors and decorate her own room. The mother probably doesnโ€™t trust Katie to decorate her instagramable house
Also when are you thinking of moving out Katie!!

Reactions: 4
Sheโ€™s really very plain and thatโ€™s with a lot of enhancements!!
Oh I die when she tries to be sexy and sultry giving that look sue gives the camera when she's admiring herself. Katie is the double of the mother. She's definitely not a head turner, very plain indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I die when she tries to be sexy and sultry giving that look sue gives the camera when she's admiring herself. Katie is the double of the mother. She's definitely not a head turner, very plain indeed.
Definitely she inherited the mothers ginormous nose ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On stories now doing her makeup, you can see her teeny weeny brain cause she's the camera pointing up her nostrils ๐Ÿ˜’

Her lips look incredibly flat these days possibly dissolved waiting for 400cc so she can be like beloved Suzy Sneachta ๐Ÿ˜‘ Speaking of So Boozy look at the arm candy - I wonder are they real ?

Oh and what's the story with her grid her last post before most recent was January- for an influencer she has SHITE content obviously ๐Ÿ™„

And finally those lashes are ridiculous,99ยฅ she looks like one of those middle aged drag queens that every town has but the guy can't quite put his makeup on properly yet so he settles for OTT lashes, skinny jeans and his favourite handbag ๐Ÿ™„

*I'm not being transphobic/or homophobic or whatever I'm simply saying she looks like middle aged drag queen ๐Ÿ‘ธ I do not mean to insult or hurt ANYONE with this comparison so don't freak out - I DO NOT WORK FOR RTE ๐Ÿ˜…

On stories now doing her makeup, you can see her teeny weeny brain cause she's the camera pointing up her nostrils ๐Ÿ˜’

Her lips look incredibly flat these days possibly dissolved waiting for 400cc so she can be like beloved Suzy Sneachta ๐Ÿ˜‘ Speaking of So Boozy look at the arm candy - I wonder are they real ?

Oh and what's the story with her grid her last post before most recent was January- for an influencer she has SHITE content obviously ๐Ÿ™„

And finally those lashes are ridiculous,99ยฅ she looks like one of those middle aged drag queens that every town has but the guy can't quite put his makeup on properly yet so he settles for OTT lashes, skinny jeans and his favourite handbag ๐Ÿ™„

*I'm not being transphobic/or homophobic or whatever I'm simply saying she looks like middle aged drag queen ๐Ÿ‘ธ I do not mean to insult or hurt ANYONE with this comparison so don't freak out - I DO NOT WORK FOR RTE ๐Ÿ˜…
The makeup is awful... foundation is wayyyyy too orange and she has the camera at such a bad angle, all I can see is her mother's nostrils๐Ÿคช. and the girl cannot speak, what's wrong with her, probably the fake teeth hindering her speech

a collab with des Kelly?? how is that a good fit for the company, because she's doing up her bedroom in her ma's house. she hasn't a clue. unbelievable. like Katie Jackson would influence me in homewards and home furnishings. a greedy young one sailing through life on freebies just because her sister sells fake tan. I would say stick to the makeup and tan demos but she can't even do that.

home wares rather

Reactions: 5
Katie does realise she didn't buy the Gaf yea?! It's fairly embarrassing going on about a house your folks bought and you're living in one of their spare rooms!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Katie does realise she didn't buy the Gaf yea?! It's fairly embarrassing going on about a house your folks bought and you're living in one of their spare rooms!
It's so embarrassing, even for the parents to be buying their forever home when most people are downsizing at their age

Reactions: 1