Katie Jackson #2 Comes onto stories while eating a burger, Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure the mother posted a photo of a woman in full burka with just her eyes exposed saying that "it's a disgrace" when they were in Dubai a few years ago. It was a woman basically walking through the mall and she decides to photograph her without consent?! It shows their level of intelligence and having no idea or respect for different cultures outside of their own moronic views! I despair!!!!🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Look at that grid post in thr grern top... PUT A BRA ON YOU MORAN!!! shes 23 in college, get your own life, get a job and move out! Chloe Ormond another melt but at least shes trying, job in Ibiza, moved to Manchester (guessing she doesnt pay for anything herself) but at least shes not hanging out with her family for fame!! The whole TACKSON family need to be cancelled 🙅‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
“Loving her best life” is it not meant to be “living her best life” 😂😂😂😂 we’d all be living our best life’s if we where hanging out of our rich sisters like the way she does and I didn’t know she bought the house with the parents 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
23. Shares a post about Ashling then proceeds to upload pictures of her holiday, a holiday that girl will never see let alone her family or friends. Absolutely tone deaf

Reactions: 10
This is my post from Boozy Suzys page that I posted earlier regarding their instas today:

The WHOLE country is in mourning, there's anger and grief and shock, there's fear and dissapointment that WOMEN are STILL not safe not matter what they try to do, but these three CUNTS, Im sickened by them.

So Smokey with her 4 DAUGHTERS and she couldn't give a duck unless its about The bleeping Jumeriah, what a fuckin waste of oxygen 😒

The stupid yoke Katie - I could actually cry its so beautiful- she's a bleeping MORON !!!! EVERYONE IS CRYING TODAY YOU bleeping IDIOT ! I took today off work to spend it with my daughter and cried for most of it and I have zero connection with Aisling Murphy !!!! I bleeping HATE THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM , THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES !

I'm usually funny here but I am bleeping LIVID WITH THESE IGNORANT BASTARDS, what a shower of pricks 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hahahhahahahaha blocked in minutes

It'd be great if my comment got more likes than her SHITE video

Reactions: 4
What an actually horrid girl, thats all she is a girl. She is way to immature to be called a women. The whole country is in shock, everyone attending candle meetings for Aisling and she writes im too busy enjoying cocktails and 5 star meals. Horrid horrid girl.

I have sent a message to 23theagency complaining about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What an actually horrid girl, thats all she is a girl. She is way to immature to be called a women. The whole country is in shock, everyone attending candle meetings for Aisling and she writes im too busy enjoying cocktails and 5 star meals. Horrid horrid girl.

I have sent a message to 23theagency complaining about her.
23theagency is run by Sue's mate....she won't get a slap on the wrist. The school of thought there is to prob get a textbook bunch of flowers and bottle of Moet sent to Katie for her tough time 😢 the poor thing has had it rough ya know...

Reactions: 4
How does Katie Onthebeg have a paid partnership with Jumeriah but Suzy Sneachta doesn't? More lies Kayshee ??? Pretending to be something your not ? Poor child couldn't tell the truth if she was paid to - LITERALLY 🤣

Girls im not gonna lie she has INFURIATED me this week.

Reactions: 2
How does Katie Onthebeg have a paid partnership with Jumeriah but Suzy Sneachta doesn't? More lies Kayshee ??? Pretending to be something your not ? Poor child couldn't tell the truth if she was paid to - LITERALLY 🤣

Girls im not gonna lie she has INFURIATED me this week.
Her paid partnership is with Pretty Little Things! Sweat shop clothes

Sure the mother posted a photo of a woman in full burka with just her eyes exposed saying that "it's a disgrace" when they were in Dubai a few years ago. It was a woman basically walking through the mall and she decides to photograph her without consent?! It shows their level of intelligence and having no idea or respect for different cultures outside of their own moronic views! I despair!!!!🤷‍♀️
Are you serious? SoSmokey actually posted an image of a woman in a burka and said that??? Screams white privilege! Tone deaf idiot

No wonder Vikki turns a blind eye to the cheating seeing as she’s off to the Maldives now 🙄

Reactions: 3