Katie Jackson #2 Comes onto stories while eating a burger, Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have no class! Nothing is private anymore. Bunch of attention seeking knack bags

Reactions: 6
Why does she keep referring to the new house as though she bought it? Is she going to live with her parents forever?
I was literally just going to say that! It’s really embarrassing, her parents bought it and they own it, not her 😂 fair enough living at home but why does she keep saying she bought the house ?😂I think she wants people to think she bought it. Her 2021 highlight reel she really tries to make out that she has the perfect life, when in reality no one has had an amazing year this year COVID has really put a dark cloud over it , why not just be honest

Reactions: 10
She wrecks my head. She’s such a show off, bragging about living off sue and saying ‘we bought’ in regards to her mother and fathers house , very tacky

Reactions: 9
💥 Rant Incoming 💥

She's so immature, and then the brag brag brag ABOUT EVERYTHING ! She's just not a nice person or relatable or anything at all. She is a spoilt brat, she's thick as tit, sells her soul daily, she has no clue about anything at all, zero integrity, she fuckin take herpes if it was sent to her in a PR box like i actually would be ashamed of her if she was related to me. What a waste of space like, Hanging onto her sister (who's also a waste of space) for dear life. She really needs a fuckin reality check - I'm so delighted I unfollowed cause she's a melt, she should be in the Olympics for squeezing herself into clothes that don't fit - head !

Rant over, thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

P.S: don't at me defending her, the girl is a fuckin moron end of 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What does she actually do? Technically she is unemployed? And bragging on Instagram acting like she’s rich. No hun your sister is rich not you. You are not a teenager anymore go get a job and pay your own way

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sitting in Emirates first class with her tits hanging out - on her way to a middle Eastern country (Dubai), and her Da one seat over 🙄

My point for saying Middle Eastern country is because she should show a bit of respect for the country she visiting, the people around her and the culture their. And the reason I said her Da is because I don't think its appropriate to dress like a woman when travelling with ur parents (So Smokey hasn't seen what she was wearing yet because between the mask and the silk cuts her glasses keep fogging up) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9