Katie Jackson #2 Comes onto stories while eating a burger, Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bragging about a holiday ur sister has paid for, they have no respect for themselves! I’d be embarrassed! The whole family are a joke!

Reactions: 4
Thread for carol Byrne in case anyone interested

Is she being serious posting about the expiry of skincare/makeup etc as if its groundbreaking news?? She really is cluless

Reactions: 6
Is she being serious posting about the expiry of skincare/makeup etc as if its groundbreaking news?? She really is cluless
Especially when her own sister owns a "cosmetic company". She is as thick as tit 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
How would she have ambition to get a job when her sister is funding everything even dinner🙄

Reactions: 1
I just watched the first 5 mins of her vlog... i just cannot with the entitlement..she speaks to the camera like shes superior to everyone thats watching!! Platinum lounge, VIP lounge UGH cancel the girl ASAP!!

Reactions: 11
She really is such an entitled spoilt brat. Coming on with a big sulky face. I get that she's in pain with her wisdom tooth, but why bother coming on in that case?
Very poor advertisement for the brand with a moody head like that!

Reactions: 9
She really is such an entitled spoilt brat. Coming on with a big sulky face. I get that she's in pain with her wisdom tooth, but why bother coming on in that case?
Very poor advertisement for the brand with a moody head like that!
especially her own sisters brand!! she is such a dose!

Reactions: 2
She really is like sue’s puppy, can she not try not live off her sisters fame, it’s very cringe, she could do well as a influencer if she put more effort in, but she jus doesn’t and follows sue around and let’s sue pay for hols etc

also I hate it when they show their whattapp chats, ok we know u have Suzanne’s number and u are sisters - it’s all so try hard and cringe IMO

Reactions: 7