Katie Jackson #2 Comes onto stories while eating a burger, Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always forget this melt has her own thread. I couldn't believe she said something the other day I like doing my own little food shop when I'm eating clean as if she was really proud of herself. She's 23 or 24 would she ever grow up, she sounds like a kid with a bit of pocket money. I think it sounds really odd too a woman of Susan's age(60s) talking about tiles, windows, curtains for their forever home lol. Most people their age downsize after they have reared 4 or 5 kids who are now all very much grown adults. The whole thing is so weird the move from Skerries to malahide back to Skerries to renovate and extend a house.
And both in retirement, defo think the Skerries sell/move To malahide, sell and back to Skerries was a financial move, they made a good mark up on that house in malahide. But how Does smokey & damo fund their day to day lifestyle? Both retired so how would they get mortgage? Wonder is he ok Sues books as her driver

Reactions: 2
And both in retirement, defo think the Skerries sell/move To malahide, sell and back to Skerries was a financial move, they made a good mark up on that house in malahide. But how Does smokey & damo fund their day to day lifestyle? Both retired so how would they get mortgage? Wonder is he ok Sues books as her driver
Well they are certainly not scrimping on this new house so money doesn't seem to be an issue. And Katie pretending like it's her houseπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. See her sitting on the island in sues gaff, probably in sues dress too, is that the green blazer dress she wore to a wedding recently?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I always forget this melt has her own thread. I couldn't believe she said something the other day I like doing my own little food shop when I'm eating clean as if she was really proud of herself. She's 23 or 24 would she ever grow up, she sounds like a kid with a bit of pocket money. I think it sounds really odd too a woman of Susan's age(60s) talking about tiles, windows, curtains for their forever home lol. Most people their age downsize after they have reared 4 or 5 kids who are now all very much grown adults. The whole thing is so weird the move from Skerries to malahide back to Skerries to renovate and extend a house.
She got so excited when saw a bag of mini peppers she had to buy them she said "they were so cool" πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The whole 'I'm eating clean' thing cracked me up. Her shop was full of processed foods. Tucs, crisps, Dolmio sauces which are full of salt and sugar. You're no nutritionist Katie so we're not interested in what you eat

Reactions: 6
The whole 'I'm eating clean' thing cracked me up. Her shop was full of processed foods. Tucs, crisps, Dolmio sauces which are full of salt and sugar. You're no nutritionist Katie so we're not interested in what you eat
Oh my god I forgot the dolmio stir in saucesπŸ™„. They are full of oil sugar and salt and taste like crap. The limp head of lettuce, tomatoes and the real cool mini peppers were the only "clean" thing in the "haul". She's so childish it's hard to believe she's not 15. Shes 23 like.

Reactions: 5
They are absolute gobshites when it comes to food!

Reactions: 3
New reel - in Suzy Sneachtas walk in wardrobe wearing a big fluffy bathrobe that has SUE embroidered on it- bleeping head 🀣🀣🀣🀣 A stage 5 clinger πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wtaf was she wearing last night!!! She has absolutely zero dress sense, she just looked rediculous

The actual state of her in that TikTok video! πŸ™ˆ What were they at? Not sure why she'd even post it.

I always pinch myself when CT send me packages. Yes I'm sure you do Katie. The word Chancer comes to mind. Get a job already and let go of the clutches to your sisters name.

Reactions: 6
See tea spill say she has bought followers - her content so dire u would wonder why she bothers - she must be the most boring of them all