Katie Hayes #94 I am applicaton mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the part where she says to Oliver Shakespeare can I have a kiss and Oliver just blanks her. Is she suggesting that you use hairburst dry shampoo on children as you can only really see the baby in the picture another misleading advert

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That star filter she can’t post anything without slims your body down same way it does with your face. I’m just amazed by how much of a liar she is daily, blows my mind

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Let's draw a line over posters that have flounced, it's all been said, offtopic and gives them the attention they want 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I love the part where she says to Oliver Shakespeare can I have a kiss and Oliver just blanks her. Is she suggesting that you use hairburst dry shampoo on children as you can only really see the baby in the picture another misleading advert
Olives face just drops doesn’t it when she looks at her ma. It’s a bit sad really!

And that video, glitching when she moves over the mirror lines! You need to get up earlier Kate.

Reactions: 14
No why’s she editing herself to look small when she’s showed us her real size, this week has been entertaining 5am club lasted a day the applicaton mitt and now editing herself from XL to S Kate give ya head a wobble and just own ya body. I actually am up 5:30 am go the gym for 6:15 do a class been doing it for over 2 years and I don’t go from an XL to S within a week like Kate does what’s your secret apart from editing the duck out your pics can you do a Q&A about it please as I’m out this week and need to shift a couple stone like you do before it 😀because I don’t filter or edit my pics thanks
she’s a bleeping liability. Cant stand the whopper. Someone needs to take a pic in the gym. Im not one to shame people but sorry-it’s so bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Urgh, not caught up but that is the dirtiest way of taking off makeup.
The thought of dragging a wet microfibre cloth used for dusting across my face is making me heaveeeeeeeeee

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Flowers AND pampas grass because all 1 years olds love it.
🦐Momma & Oluv in matching Birthday Eve Pyjamas
🦐 Heavily edited Cake Smash photoshoot pictures of Oluv looking peroxide blonde with 8 layers of Bondi Sands on.
🦐Cheesefest movie montage of the dreamy family with snippets of the lash 12 months with caption of how Oluv saved Momma.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
‘Look how easy the make up remover towels take off your make up..’
Is it just me or did it look like she was pulling at her skin that hard she removed the top 16 layers, split her eyelids and still had make up on her face when she was done??
Yes! Her face is still bleeping dirty! 🤮

And her comment “who washes their hair everyday?!” Well I don’t wash it everyday because of my hair type, but if I ran everyday (as you do Truff), I sure as tit would be washing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The fact she always says she’s got oily skin and then never uses a cleanser knocks me sick 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
My input on shirl
I think she was as cringy as duck pretending to be someone famous. I could be Madonna but you would never know. Her posters where funny though.

Omg I see truff is back to editing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine the Cbeebies Insta person’s face reading all the spelling mistakes and noticing crusty knickers in the background and tit stained nails 🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣
Remember when she took a pic in her room and her crusty skiddy knickers where on the floor 🤢

She looks amazing. I'd love a waist like hers. Honestly, she looks so good and all her hard work in the gym and running is paying off.
Surely your taking the piss

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
‘Look how easy the make up remover towels take off your make up..’
Is it just me or did it look like she was pulling at her skin that hard she removed the top 16 layers, split her eyelids and still had make up on her face when she was done??
Them towels are literally the same fabric as microfibre cloths, so as soon as you put then in the wash they're going to get hard and crunchy, unless you use fabric softener but if you use that they won't be absorbent and you'll have the greasy residue. Personally as an oily skinned person I can't think of anything worse than dragging a greasy, yet crunchy piece of man made material across my face whilst expecting water to remove my make up.

Truff - I have good genes, I'm in my 40s but dot look it (if I do say so) myself. But the skin is starting to thin. We've seen your (mum) you don't have naturally good genes. (soz). Don't make the wrinkles worse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Them towels are literally the same fabric as microfibre cloths, so as soon as you put then in the wash they're going to get hard and crunchy, unless you use fabric softener but if you use that they won't be absorbent and you'll have the greasy residue. Personally as an oily skinned person I can't think of anything worse than dragging a greasy, yet crunchy piece of man made material across my face whilst expecting water to remove my make up.

Truff - I have good genes, I'm in my 40s but dot look it (if I do say so) myself. But the skin is starting to thin. We've seen your (mum) you don't have naturally good genes. (soz). Don't make the wrinkles worse.
Don’t even give her any tips. She knows best!
I use so many nice face cleaning products and night creams. My skin is good for my age too. I just think she needs to be dipped in dettol and wire brushed.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had to pop to home bargain this morning (not for applicaton mitt)

And I couldn't resist taking my little stickers and pen with me

(I am troll)
IMG20210801121256.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 136
She doesn’t want to go out anymore? I think it’s more accurate to say you were totally ignored at the last event you went to and are licking your wounds before you go to the next one but okay.

View attachment 690645
I felt dead sorry for her sat on her own and I did wonder who took the photo.

Reactions: 10
🦐 Matching tutus
🦐 An olive green drip cake
🦐 A load of wooden and beige toys
🦐 Mouse gallows
🦐 A massive twig on the wall with presents hanging off it
And don't forget the King and Queen of Spain popping in to ask Olive to be the new Spanish Ambassador

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.