Katie Hayes #94 I am applicaton mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another room bigger than her living room. Wonder what weird monstrosity that’s going to be. Bet he can’t wait to panel that boiler in whatever it is

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Clarke's shoes is she bleeping having a laugh she hasn't got a clue how to dress that little girl and it badly pisses me off she's a cutie and I've never seen her in a cute girly outfit ever now Clarke's shoes she's a bad head. Sort your head out truff know one in Merseyside puts Clarke's shoes on their kids and if they do their a wool.
I'm a wool and when my kids where little we did . And my daughter got some pre walker from there which where canvas she's which where so cute and she's fussy my daughter 😛

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.