Katie Hayes #94 I am applicaton mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is that bespoke Oliver’s birthday party will include:
🦐 an insta-worthy balloon backdrop with an acrylic or neon sign
🦐 flowers (because which 1 year old wouldn’t want flowers)
🦐 an Instagram story which is 26 minutes long
Flowers AND pampas grass because all 1 years olds love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Flowers AND pampas grass because all 1 years olds love it.
🦐 a gift from Home Bargains consisting of all the unsold tat from her mums line that they can’t get rid of. Probably used as party favours for all the lucky 1 year olds

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I asked her to stay, I didn’t beg. I remain not arsed. Also wasn’t quiet. Not sure if who this is directed to, but are we all moving on from this now? Come on, trolls. It’s T minus one week until the party. Loadsa ridiculous content incoming...
This was last night. We’ve all moved on. Come on, troll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
🦐 a gift from Home Bargains consisting of all the unsold tat from her mums line that they can’t get rid of. Probably used as party favours for all the lucky 1 year olds
Party bags will the see-through KHM ones, because they are almost exclusive and SO hard to get your hands on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No why’s she editing herself to look small when she’s showed us her real size, this week has been entertaining 5am club lasted a day the applicaton mitt and now editing herself from XL to S Kate give ya head a wobble and just own ya body. I actually am up 5:30 am go the gym for 6:15 do a class been doing it for over 2 years and I don’t go from an XL to S within a week like Kate does what’s your secret apart from editing the duck out your pics can you do a Q&A about it please as I’m out this week and need to shift a couple stone like you do before it 😀because I don’t filter or edit my pics thanks

Reactions: 29
Am guessing she wont have a bouncy castle like normal kids parties do? Or maybe she will after seeing her at a kids party yesterday and a face painter.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am guessing she wont have a bouncy castle like normal kids parties do? Or maybe she will after seeing her at a kids party yesterday and a face painter.
It will be one of them beige plain bouncies.

Hwr latest post. Is advertising Hair Berrrssstttt dry shampoo, she's saying how good it is and showing her before after.....surely a good ad would actually show you the roots of the hair? As this is where it would be needed? She's literally chopped half her head off?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
AD for hairburst dry shampoo, without actually showing the roots of her hair, and keeping the baby front and centre for engagement. Or maybe she uses the dry shampoo on Olives hair?

also, the initial one she’s in a dressing gown, then she’s dressed, and Olives clothes change as well, anyone want to hazard a guess that it’s not dry shampoo she’s used?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🦐 Grazing table with pork pies touching doughnuts touching scotch eggs touching jam and cream scones.
🦐 A teepee
🦐 Pictures on other peoples accounts where she’s her real size in comparison to her grid pictures where she’s back to a size 6..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
🦐 Grazing table with pork pies touching doughnuts touching scotch eggs touching jam and cream scones.
🦐 A teepee
🦐 Pictures on other peoples accounts where she’s her real size in comparison to her grid pictures where she’s back to a size 6..
Pork pies touching doughnuts makes me sick 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
🦐 - flowers from Delo either thanking her for the best present in the world
🦐 - a creased up number 1 balloon that Olive's managed to burst with her nearly 5 teeth
🦐 - 100,000,000 reports off weirdos wishing the kid a happy birthday and telling Kate she's the best momma to ever grace the solar system
🦐 - an illiterate message from Mez, the most overworked babysitter/weaning chef/cleaner in Wirral

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The face painter will be KHM giving Smokey eyes and joker lipstick to the kids in Wirral’s very own Toddlers and Tiaras horror show

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Only if she can find one in brown

It will be one of them beige plain bouncies.

Hwr latest post. Is advertising Hair Berrrssstttt dry shampoo, she's saying how good it is and showing her before after.....surely a good ad would actually show you the roots of the hair? As this is where it would be needed? She's literally chopped half her head off?!!!
Haha beat me to it

Reactions: 9
‘Look how easy the make up remover towels take off your make up..’
Is it just me or did it look like she was pulling at her skin that hard she removed the top 16 layers, split her eyelids and still had make up on her face when she was done??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.