Katie Hayes #94 I am applicaton mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments on that ad are all about Olive! Stop pimping your daughter who saved your life out! You’re disgusting!!

Reactions: 24
Comments on that ad are all about Olive! Stop pimping your daughter who saved your life out! You’re disgusting!!
She is just full on using her for advertising now, isn’t she? Not bad considering she was too pure for this cruel world 8 months ago - now she’s advert and likes fodder.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I remember Blackburnrover! They used to post a lot. There’s quite a few that don’t post on here anymore.
Missing @MrsSavage ❤
I'm still here 👋 we've had a family member pass away, everyone is absolutely heartbroken and lost. Funeral was a couple of days ago. I'm just dipping in and out for now until I can join in properly again. Love to you all ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
🦐 - flowers from Delo either thanking her for the best present in the world
🦐 - a creased up number 1 balloon that Olive's managed to burst with her nearly 5 teeth
🦐 - 100,000,000 reports off weirdos wishing the kid a happy birthday and telling Kate she's the best momma to ever grace the solar system
🦐 - an illiterate message from Mez, the most overworked babysitter/weaning chef/cleaner in Wirral
“Nearly five teeth” kills me every time!
READ THE WIKI

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm still here 👋 we've had a family member pass away, everyone is absolutely heartbroken and lost. Funeral was a couple of days ago. I'm just dipping in and out for now until I can join in properly again. Love to you all ❤
Sending love, so sorry for your loss ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
sending love ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love the part where she says to Oliver Shakespeare can I have a kiss and Oliver just blanks her. Is she suggesting that you use hairburst dry shampoo on children as you can only really see the baby in the picture another misleading advert
How do I get to see her page. I think she has blocked me. Tia

Long time lurker here and I haven’t a clue what I am doing can anyone help a girl out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How do I get to see her page. I think she has blocked me. Tia

Long time lurker here and I haven’t a clue what I am doing can anyone help a girl out
If she’s blocked you just view it from a browser. There’s also story viewers you can use. Just google “Instagram story viewer”

Reactions: 8
For a woman whos instagram handle is literally katehayesmakeup she sure doesnt post many makeup posts

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She is just full on using her for advertising now, isn’t she? Not bad considering she was too pure for this cruel world 8 months ago - now she’s advert and likes fodder.
Imagine what Delos family must think. Warned not to post anything about her or any pics like Truff had an exclusive OK magazine deal...... now she's popping up on business pages here there and everywhere when momma has bummed free clothes off them ! 🤢
Every morning when she wakes up, every meal time - phone in face.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
‘Look how easy the make up remover towels take off your make up..’
Is it just me or did it look like she was pulling at her skin that hard she removed the top 16 layers, split her eyelids and still had make up on her face when she was done??
Completely. It's gross. When will these mislead people realise you need to bleeping double cleanse using an oil based cleanser first. Urgh, knocks me so sick.

Remember when she took a pic in her room and her crusty skiddy knickers where on the floor 🤢

Surely your taking the piss
Disclaimer....100% piss take x

• Haha
So sorry to hear this 😢 take care xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So sorry to hear this x

The funny thing (well, 1 of them) is that it spells it correctly underneath. Dya think someone in H&B HQ was out to sabotage? Maybe someone in HQ is on here....ooohhh....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Well that was a ride! 20 pages on the last thread caught up and 18 on here thanks to the fact my almost 1 year old bespoke still doesn’t sleep through unlike the car seat kid.

I didn’t find Shirl funny at all tbh. Her ‘insights’ always seemed braggy imo and most of her posts I could not be arsed to read.

Thanks for showing us Delo, Truff - never fails to not address that! Also thanks for showing us you’re still unable to spell film or wash your face 👍🏼
Yeah I get that, seems a bit braggy. I just thought shes probably took it all the wrong way and went a bit ott. I did say stay to her cause I don’t like people feeling like they’ve been pushed out. But if she had to go then so be it, bye and good luck to ya👋
I did like the posters😁👍😂

So sorry for your loss. Sending love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I had to pop to home bargain this morning (not for applicaton mitt)

And I couldn't resist taking my little stickers and pen with me

(I am troll)
View attachment 690939
What makes this worse is the fact application is spelt correctly at the bottom! How does production get it so wrong on the same packaging?!

Well, we said door matt was MIA and all of a sudden we get a 0.1 second glimpse of him on her stories just to prove he's not ditched her tank ass. But she doesn't read here does she matt?

Are you KHM? 😂

Best show us ya thumbs, otherwise this is gonna be another dejavu of the thread we don’t speak about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.