Katie Hayes #94 I am applicaton mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she edited that boomerang? She looks tiny 🤯
Of course she has!! I reckon that’s why she’s taken it in front of that mirror cos the frames cut out her bulk. I cried laughing last night at someone calling her “big girl” hahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The glitching in her waist line as she moves across the mirror. 🙄🙄

I’m all for people going the gym and getting healthier, but she’s so sporadic with it, so it’s pointless. She’ll do this for a week or so and then we won’t hear about it again.

Reactions: 36
Hahahahaaaa
Sunday morning spin class, completes it in 27seconds compared to the 30min for the rest of the class
😂 😂
With her stompers being like those massive hammers you whack that bell thing with at a fair and seeing it hit the top of the board I’m not surprised. One foot on and it goes through the roof.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think most of us can agree that shirls was most likely full of shite.

The ones begging her not to leave last night have been quiet today though 🤔
I asked her to stay, I didn’t beg. I remain not arsed. Also wasn’t quiet. Not sure if who this is directed to, but are we all moving on from this now? Come on, trolls. It’s T minus one week until the party. Loadsa ridiculous content incoming...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I didnt beg either, thought she’d gone for her chippy tea, I was quieter yesterday but still posted, I did feel a bit stupid for not seeing what other posters saw but you live and learn and then move on.

Reactions: 21
My guess is that bespoke Oliver’s birthday party will include:
🦐 an insta-worthy balloon backdrop with an acrylic or neon sign
🦐 flowers (because which 1 year old wouldn’t want flowers)
🦐 an Instagram story which is 26 minutes long

• Haha
Reactions: 44
My guess is that bespoke Oliver’s birthday party will include:
🦐 an insta-worthy balloon backdrop with an acrylic or neon sign
🦐 flowers (because which 1 year old wouldn’t want flowers)
🦐 an Instagram story which is 26 minutes long
🦐 Matching tutus
🦐 An olive green drip cake
🦐 A load of wooden and beige toys
🦐 Mouse gallows
🦐 A massive twig on the wall with presents hanging off it

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Well, we said door matt was MIA and all of a sudden we get a 0.1 second glimpse of him on her stories just to prove he's not ditched her tank ass. But she doesn't read here does she matt?

She looks amazing. I'd love a waist like hers. Honestly, she looks so good and all her hard work in the gym and running is paying off.
Are you KHM? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Re shirl, I didnt ask her to stay or leave. TBH, I didnt have a clue what was going on. I liked her posters, videos tho.

Reactions: 18
Well, we said door matt was MIA and all of a sudden we get a 0.1 second glimpse of him on her stories just to prove he's not ditched her tank ass. But she doesn't read here does she matt?

Are you KHM? 😂
Haha, my alter ego! Whatever app she's used, ud like permanently attached to me!

Reactions: 6
She looks amazing. I'd love a waist like hers. Honestly, she looks so good and all her hard work in the gym and running is paying off.
I can't wait till Olliiffffs birthday party pics hope her mates do her dirty again like ZSM birthday and post the real size ZSM at the bespoke birthday party 🍤

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.