Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
And the carnival goes on..

The toe-eyed cabbage continued with her mission to try and convince her 16 year old minions and a couple of bots that cow’s milk is not the best thing for her daughter despite literally every health professional on the planet and probably on all of the other planets recommending it. Apparently her and the panelling pinhead don’t have it in the house because it’s bad for you and plant-based alternatives are so much better for you and your calorie deficit. She then shared (without a hint a irony) a list of foods she is willing to give to Baby Bespoke, three of which list their main ingredient as fucking cow’s milk. Kate love, I know you don’t read here but when you do, OLIVE 👏🏻 NEEDS 👏🏻 COW 👏🏻 MILK if for nothing else but to straighten her wonton-shaped spine out after spending the majority of her formative months folded in half in the car seat.

It’s Wednesday, it’s 5am so that must mean it’s time to GET UP AND GET IT DONE! Arl flipper feet took herself off on an early morning clomp and tromp around the Wirral before attending a 6am class at the gym becoming the only human being alive to have ever done this if her stories were anything to go by. She truly is an inspiration to us all and her daily determination will surely set each of us off on the right foot every day..

It’s Thursday, it’s 5am so that must mean it’s time to… Kate? Kate? Are you up? Did you miss your alarm? Maybe tomorrow, eh?

It’s Friday, it’s 5am so that must mean.. Erm? Are we just going to start again on Monday then?

We found out that the manufacturers of her Ali Express specials are as good at spelling as Professor Make Up as eagle-eyed Tattler @Noseyscouser82 spotted a bit of a cock up on the Tanning APPLICATON Mitt. We wait with baited breath to see the new items in her range including her new Foundaton Bruh, Contur Stic, Eyesadw Palet, and the jewel of the collection, the Fak Tane.

Olive proved once again she is pretty much feral because she kicks off if she’s not allowed to brush her almost 5 teeth. I’ll let you into a secret, Kate, she’s kicking off because she’s seen those Mah-Jong tiles you’ve got masquerading as teeth and is absolutely terrified that it’s a result of your bad brushing. She’d quite frankly rather brush her teeth herself than end up with a mouth of blank scrabble pieces.

She managed to wangle her way into a free Maya Jama promotional event via the sheer power of knowing how to create an Eventbrite account and spelling her name right. For some reason she decided going dressed as Winston Churchill up top and Lance Armstrong below the waist was the right way to go, much to the bemusement of every other member of the general public who had also registered for the free Maya Jama promotional event. Her tongue also got an airing during the meet and greet part of the evening - possibly to detract from the bedpan hat, or maybe she’d just troughed all the salt and vinegar crisps and it had gotten too big for her mouth?

Fear not working mums, ZSM, Big Momma of the Century is here to help with some groundbreaking, Take-a-Break Magazine worthy tips for those of you who are finding it hard to juggle one day of work a week and taking non-filtered photos of yourself in the corridor mirror with looking after Mensa’s youngest ever Spanish speaking member. Are you ready for this? It. Will. Change. Your. Life. If you have to leave the house before 10 in the morning and straighten your kids hair before you leave, then YOU SHOULD GET YOUR BAGS READY THE NIGHT BEFORE! Generations of working mothers could have saved themselves the trauma of trying to get ready in the morning if only they’d had the wisdom and knowledge of Miss K Makeup bestowed upon them. What a tragedy.

Another wedding, another slightly startled bride with a phone shoved in her face and trying not to cry at the fact she’s paid good money to look like a bird of prey has been handed a mascara wand and trained to hover and poke in the vicinity of her eyeballs. ZSM went well prepared though with her Homie B’s plastic lunchbag and matching drink bottle holder full of her scabby brushes and a couple of palettes. Beautiful pale skin and red hair? Not on my watch declared the Wirral’s 72nd most popular MUA.

More non-dairy promotion as Olive had her first ice-cream (🥺🥺🥺 this face because why not?) Kate must see not giving Baby Bespoke cow’s milk in the same way that she believes she’s in a calorie deficit - if she says it, then it’s definitely true, regardless of the cocktails, eating out every night, gifted brownies, and the 14 avocados a day.

The absolute ultimate irony occurred when she shared a post declaring that she loves hearing any advice and options from her fellow Mommas. What she neglected to add to that post was while she may ask for advice and opinions, she will only welcome those that are the same as hers. Disagree with her taking her kid abroad in the middle of a pandemic? Hulk smash!
Think she’s wrong about the cow’s milk? Miss Piggy Hiiiyah!
Dare to correct her on a blusher colour? TROLL!!!
Remember folks, only those who ignore covid rules, beg for free stuff, leave their baby unattended with a dog, and think it’s ok to drink when pregnant will make it through unblocked.

As always, Read the Wiki..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 179

Binks87

Chatty Member
I had to pop to home bargain this morning (not for applicaton mitt)

And I couldn't resist taking my little stickers and pen with me

(I am troll)
IMG20210801121256.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 136
Yes !! Remember a few threads back Liverpool Goss

Yes !! Remember a few threads back over the Black Amex card 🤢🤢🤢 think it was the Lpoolgossipgirl !
She used to say all the time tpo
My house is worth £800k why would I be jealous of Truff 🙄🙄

Yes !! Remember a few threads back over the Black Amex card 🤢🤢🤢 think it was the Lpoolgossipgirl ! About having to have spending power of a £million on it 🙄🙄
I don't own a house, I'm in my 40s, I'm an accountant so my job is pretty boring (to others, I fucking love it) I often run out of money the week before payday, I call my fella my husband but we're not married, I'm a size 18 and my kids are a pain in the arse but I'm still not jealous of any cunt on Instagram!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 110

gigi_93

VIP Member
Ah yeah the black Amex card. Remember it well 😑 I’m from a working class Liverpool family none of that shite impresses me. Anyone can say anything here. My house is worth 1.2m and I ride a solid gold horse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

MrsSavage

VIP Member
I remember Blackburnrover! They used to post a lot. There’s quite a few that don’t post on here anymore.
Missing @MrsSavage ❤
I'm still here 👋 we've had a family member pass away, everyone is absolutely heartbroken and lost. Funeral was a couple of days ago. I'm just dipping in and out for now until I can join in properly again. Love to you all ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
Wtf has happened I’ve missed is all what’s Shirley done 😩
Oh god don’t open that can of worms again 😂

In a nutshell, some of the OG’s called her out on a few things that she said and she scarpered, never to be seen again. Then it was WW3 between team shirl and team OG’s and the rest of us were huddled together in a corner, wondering what time our mam was coming to get us.

Back to topic - anyone else think Delo is the type to stick his tongue out his mouth in concentration when he uses a knife and fork?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Everyone who had my back last night and was on the same page as me - thank you 😊❤..

Can’t say it’s put me off saying what I think moving forward .. so soz 🤣🤣

Not once have I ever made a script about my personal life, nor written one to seek validation from user names. I thoroughly enjoyed the tears streaming down my face as I wrote them, that’s as deep as it gets 🤣

Delo seems to be missing by the way..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Urghblah

Also really sorry if I’ve just randomly popped up with the comments. I’ve been on here for a while and this thread really made me giggle in lonely days of pregnancy and new baby’isms. I started to follow Kate when she uploaded a pic of her post baby body not long after she had olive and I was looking for someone to look at as I myself was heavily pregnant at the time and I was preparing for the body changes. But since then it’s just been a let down..... but since tattle THANK YOU for making me know it’s all rubbish and there are others who have the same thoughts as me and I’m not completely alone with a screaming 7 month old 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 71

holyhector

I found Kates page when we were looking for a MUA for a wedding and we had googled artists first - going off her insta I googled her name again and this tattle page came up and I’ve never looked back 😂 (we did not book her don’t worry)

She blocked me last week when I told her to seek a professional opinion (cows milk saga) and have now become an official troll as well as a side hustle woohoo!

Kate has the dullest existence known to man, but this thread is pure gold. You guys are on another level and just wanted to share my appreciation. I’m catching up on old threads, Ibiza has me dead ⚰⚰⚰😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Littleloubylou

I’m all for a bit of good lighting when it comes to a selfie but how…..how is she doing this??? Just days apart.
01764805-F39A-4A52-925E-C1FB4F74D841.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

JoeExotic

VIP Member
I thought Shirl was Shirl until… she said on here she didn’t have kids ( I don’t think I’ve just made that up) BUT I was watching that cookery program she was on the other week and the real Shirl said that she was hoping to impress her son with her cooking skills… sorry if that’s already been said, I’m catching up… Kate smells… happy Monday trolls x
Please tell me you’re kidding when you said you thought @TheGhostofShirleyBallas was the really Shirley Ballas hahahahaha

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
@QueenBarb2 you suss these little fakers out so quickly. 👏

I didn't mind filthyrich, but her fucking bragging disguised as commenting was fucking annoying. *My husband is a top surgeon and his hands are worth 2 million, but he helped an old lady cross the road and only wears matalan jeans because he's so humble* Fucking fuck right off.

The only thing to say about the last part of the last thread is WHAT A DAYYYYYY

• Haha
  • Heart

Cooksie

VIP Member
My gammons about to have me sectioned because I’m sat here like Queen Barbs said this, Joe Exotics said that, Blair Waldorf said this, Shirley Ballas said that.

😂 I sound insane like I’m in with all these celebs have a brawl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Has she fuck done nearly 5k in 18 minutes!! 😂😂😂😂 The world record is 12 minutes. She has 100% stood on the sides of it and let it run below her. As if she could run at 15k an hour for nearly 20 minutes. She’d be pinged off the back like a cannonball and launched through the window of the gym before skimming across the Mersey like a bouncing bomb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

allforthegram

VIP Member
I know big truck is a true knob, but I find myself fellow trolls questioning myself. When my bespoke goes to bed I don’t think about how excited I am about spending the day with her tomorrow, I think about the glass of wine I think I’ve earned.
is it me???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66