Katie Hayes #94 I am applicaton mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe the swinging story sorry never heard something so far fetched 😂
Back to olives first birthday bingo 🦐 the trolls will defo get a mention. Olive saved her from her trolls
😂🦐back to birthday bingo! 👏I’m coming dressed as Sheryl’s new balloon company’s arch🎈🥳🥸😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂🦐back to birthday bingo! 👏I’m coming dressed as Sheryl’s new balloon company’s arch🎈🥳🥸😂
I’m gonna come as Shirley Ballas! - too soon? 😬

Can I please come as her magical make up cloths? Just add water to me and I’ll be able to perform miracles. Like a Jesus/MUA hybrid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m all for a bit of good lighting when it comes to a selfie but how…..how is she doing this??? Just days apart.
01764805-F39A-4A52-925E-C1FB4F74D841.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
I’ll go as wedding truffalo 👰🏼‍♀️ Oh wait that one hasn’t happened.

Wedding guest truff in a white dress then I’ll be dead shocked when people think I’m the bride 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Pork pies touching doughnuts makes me sick 🤢
Ughhh Grazing tables give me the boak. Its just like a hor
🦐Momma & Oluv in matching Birthday Eve Pyjamas
🦐 Heavily edited Cake Smash photoshoot pictures of Oluv looking peroxide blonde with 8 layers of Bondi Sands on.
🦐Cheesefest movie montage of the dreamy family with snippets of the lash 12 months with caption of how Oluv saved Momma.
How does a one year old have a best friend?
Of Course! TROLL!!!

I’m all for a bit of good lighting when it comes to a selfie but how…..how is she doing this??? Just days apart. View attachment 691063
OMG look at the size of her freebie bag compared to Kates!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right big truck, whoever had your shite nails on yesterday was with your brother at that rave, he didn’t spot them, why would a grown man go looking for stick on nails 🤢 99% of the people in save the rave including myself didn’t even know our own names so just jib the lies ok big undies ✌🏻 And I wish I knew what he looked like cos he would of been told what an actual bleep you are who pimps out her kid for a few freebies and ought to be ashamed of herself ✌🏻

Jesus bleeping wept the state of that wrapping paper for a baby’s present 🤢🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Completely. It's gross. When will these mislead people realise you need to bleeping double cleanse using an oil based cleanser first. Urgh, knocks me so sick.

Disclaimer....100% piss take x
Phewww🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
What makes this worse is the fact application is spelt correctly at the bottom! How does production get it so wrong on the same packaging?!
I know! I had a nosey in Maghull before and they were the same. How it can be incorrect then correct doh!

Reactions: 9
Of course Shirl's wasn't anyone famous... Or on the cusp. Did I really think abbey Clancy was Shirl's, did I bollocks. I doubt multi millionaire Abbey Clancy even knows who truff is.

I didn't realise Charlie had left a tonne a clues. I thought she'd gone proper farming.

But I knew queen barb wasn't loving Shirl's... I always watch how the VIP's respond. I'm impressed I spotted that a few weeks back 🤣

As for truff, I can't stand her. Horrible smelly onion she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Will just one mirror selfie not suffice?
Do we really need 10 of the same image with your edited legs just in a different position? If that’s how many she bores Instagram with, imagine how many there actually are in her camera roll…

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.