Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CatHun

VIP Member
What to wear for a wedding, something floaty or fitted, or floral or plain…
So basically anything then? Thanks for the advice Truff but are you forgetting when you went to a wedding like this?

D93A3E77-740C-4526-9661-C7AAFE9F1EC5.png
30E7C6E3-50C7-4F8D-A6F6-AEA79F00AF45.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
4258D23F-9F95-42DC-95DA-6F1B6BCC60E5.jpeg

This has knocked me fucking sick.
Looks like she’s crawled out of Oh Snarlin’s bi!!
🤢🤢🤢🤢

You absolute smelly fucker!!!! Bet she smells of a charity shop mixed with onion bhaji farts

Couldn't imagine her coming within 2 meters of me nevermind touching my face

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
There is literally not one inch of arse there is there? She must be getting desperate. Proppet is losing her touch with engagement, troll rant didn’t work so now we’ve been subjected to the love your bumps shit.. 🙄🙄

E34E1159-A5CD-4A3D-B3B8-04AAEFB8F864.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Olive must shit for England with the amount of Chai seeds she eats.

Fucking Chai seed pudding 😂 get over yourself Kate and give that kid a fucking custard, you’re impressing no cunt you pretentious bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hahahahahaa howling ! Now we know why she got Dirty Arl Wayne to bring out them KATE cards.... reliving her time with Philly PLF 😂😂😂
D501DC72-F1DD-4450-9506-B1E8123539A0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

I’m not going to slag her body off when she’s finally showing her true shape cos that’s just sly imo and apart from showing a bit too much kitty for my liking 😂 she looks good.
Like Shirls said, if she keeps it up and shows herself like this long term then I won’t be arsed about what she’s doing. Do what you like but do it with integrity my dad always says. Her content is for scally, “live, love, laugh”, crushed velvet sofa owning racist white women anyways 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
800 likes and 9 comments on her latest make up post, and one of those is from a bot trying to sell crypto currency. Not bad for someone who gave up their half share in a well established business to become an influencer...

• Haha

Kayleigh2020

She is the reason our children are so body conscious!! My daughter is 10 years old and she came home from school yesterday saying that her teacher has said, to not always believe when you see models post that they look like that because they edit their bodies and faces. She is a mother herself, she should be one to embrass showing our bodies no matter what size, colour, gender, lump, bump, cellulite. How can someone so fake be an influencer?? There should be a petition to stop all influencers that edit their post and aren’t real!!

SHE is the reason our children don’t like their bodies because of people like HER.

• Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
We are Katie's Eyebrows

Two furry little eyebrows
Liked to spend their days
Living above the eyeballs
Of Katie 'Makeup' Hayes
Now these two little eyebrows
Were neglected and unkempt
For them no loving touches
And it caused such Troll contempt
The Trolls would get so angry
They'd tear their hair and shout
'Katie Hayes why don't you
Sort those eyebrows out!'
'They must be so unhappy
With knots and God know what
Why don't you shape and pluck them?'
But Katie listened not.
They started to grow longer
They were nearly to her nose
And still, she never listened
Just tied them up in bows.
Poor eyebrows were unhappy,
Sad and overwrought
And said ' We've had enough of this
A lesson must be taught'
So at night when she was sleeping
The brows untied their bows
They slid down Katies eyeballs
And abseiled down her nose
They galloped over her chiselled chin
And landed on her chest.
And when they clambered off her
They sat down for a rest.
'Were free!' they said in unison
'Now let us go and find
Someone who'll take care of us
And keep us well defined'
Next morning when she woke up
Katie went to stroke her brows
But her fingertips felt nothing and her fear was aroused.
She leapt up out of bed her nerves were tight and taught
Then she looked into the mirror and saw Lord Voldemort
She screamed so very loudly stamped her foot and cursed
'My brows have disappeared where is my Hair Beeerst'
So the moral of this story is simply to accept
That eyebrows do have feelings so treat them with respect.

• Haha
  • Heart

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
I was too distracted by the lack of bum cheek to notice the back she looks like she’s been ploughing fields all day in Russia

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Rothsey

VIP Member
AKA absolutely no one has been asking for a hairburst code for weeks
Catching up so sorry if it’s been said BUT…

Didn’t someone ask yesterday or earlier today if Herrrberst had jibbed her and hey ho as if by magic!

On Sunday I said give the kid weetabix and hey ho again as if by magic today Profit had weetabix!

I know I’m not the only troll who has mentioned weetabix, but I hoping that it was my comment here that she read because she’s never read anything I’ve messaged her on insta. 🤣

She really wants to be careful what she wishes for, if the online petition that she wants does go ahead she will have no content.

Equally, she wouldn’t be able to call people trolls messaging her from fake accounts because there will be no fake accounts.

I agree with an earlier comment, that to make a fair platform, because people will be commenting from real accounts, then she shouldn’t be allowed to delete comments.

So she better put her ZSM sized knickers on and suck it up. It could get messy

I’m not sure if this makes sense, i hope it does.

FilthyRich

No one take this the wrong way because I don't mean anything bad by it. But I'm not doing anything for my bespoke's 1st birthday. Cake (mainly for me) and prezzies for him yeah. And obvs see family. But no party. Mainly because he won't remember it and won't give a f*ck because he will be made up regardless. I don't get the OTT balloons and displays that would look more suited to a wedding when people do it? Each to their own, but KHM you absolute beggy skank, pay for your own balloons and cake 😂😂😂. If anyone should be doing 'small businesses' (I DESPISE it when she says that) a favour it is YOU. And that is by PAYING for your goods and then raving on your Instagram saying how good they are! Not going on the prowl for free stuff. But hey ho she is thick enough to think she is doing the world a favour by posting sh*t stories that will be illiterate and will probably tag the wrong account while she's at it.

Actually, I'm looking forward to this absolute farcical. Bring it on! 🥳🥳🥳
I didn't have a party for my bespokes 1st birthday either. Just a family get together. I said no presents but from a big middle eastern family, everyone brought money to put in the bank. We had a lovely time and little poppet slept through the lot! It's pointless when they are that small. Personally though, I don't get this whole thing with extravagant parties for gender reveals, baby showers, hen parties and infant birthdays. In fact, I much prefer to keep things on the down low because of the evil eye. Also, Mr Rich isn't happy about showing off. He says that if you brag when you're on the up, people will not help you if you're ever on the way down. He won't even wear clothing with a label on it he is that humble.

• Heart
  • Wow

the_moonins

VIP Member
How can she HONESTLY think she’s done a good job of advertising those contour sticks?? She has seen (and liked!) some of the amazing reels that have been re-posted by BPerfect on their Instagram profile, and then produces that absolutely disgusting reel of filthy makeup brushes, patchy foundation, contour in her hair… it’s just such appalling substandard work. I’m amazed that BPerfect are still working with her to be honest - they never share any of her posts of stories. She should seriously consider some social media training or a change of career! I’ve never seen such bad advertising of a product in my life!!
D072F7C9-3680-470F-B072-32A106A8ED40.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Long time lurker - without an account.

You’ve all really opened my eyes to the bullshit that are influenzas and the variants.

Thanks ladies 🙌🏽

• Heart
  • Haha