Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leodog19

VIP Member
Yano what else kills me on this reel, how tight her knickers must have been to leave a mark! Truff you are wearing knickers clearly to small for you go up a size big kecks

This had to be the next thread title 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I still think this is fitted

Reactions: 5

MrSoHmYgOsH

Chatty Member
Can someone do a troll a favour and screen record the reel? I don’t wanna reactivate my own insta and now I’m blocked on my lurker :(

Or alternatively, does anyone know a site I can view it on without logging into insta?
I’ve sveeen recorded it but don’t know
How to upload here

Reactions: 5

Hamfred

Bet you “nailed” that dinner. Sorry. I’m pissed.

My gammon aka mr bong has got his thong in a twist because he thought I’d left the back door open (not an euphemism) and my kitten got out but stayed at the back gate crying. It was he who was last out but I’m Getting the blame? How does that work. Anyway not to worry I’m going to go on insta and say how dreamy my life and gammon is while he tries to work out the light switch and not accidentally turn on the power tools.
Haha ur pic is hilarious 🤣🤣

Aw mate. You aint responsible for someone else's happiness. Fuck him i say!

Someone i know has just put a photo of wispering angle on her insta stories and now im trying not to laugh whilst putting my bespokes to sleep.

And i just realised i said angle instead of angel automatically which is worrying. All this piss taking of truff is implanting the wrong words in my brain. Next i'll prob refer to my husband as my beloved gammon and he will divorce me because gammon is his least fav meat he had to serve on a carvery at work and all his mates called him gammon for years as a joke 😂
Could u quickly explain what the gammon references too plz? I’ve missed out on that one and I know if will be another khm classic

Reactions: 4