Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
Hiiiiii Guyzzzzzzz it's been a while. Hope you are all ok ❤ I took some time off Tattle because I was just SICK of Truff. I blocked her an couldn't bare to read anything about because she seems to sail through fucking life while us normal folk have problems and I would have been on murder charge if I didn't block the cunt 🤣

Glad to see your all still fucking hilarious 😂 keep up the good work Trollzzzzz 💅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
She’s just a nasty fuck isn’t she. Not arsed about “trolling” so long as it’s not happening to her. Then the whole world has to hear her preaching about being kind (to her) Can’t stand her. I wonder if Lee knows of her and has seen her troll rants? Maybe worth sending to him. Open the sheeples eyes once and for all.
She's a horrible little bitch. Thinks she's better than everyone. The Twitter shows the real KHM..... not the innocent little victim she likes to play on Instagram

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Truff go and speak to Chez , tell her you've made a mistake go back to Oh Darlin & quit this Instagram game - it's getting embarrassing now getting your big hoof out in a leotard for engagement fucks sake 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 56
She’ll be making the average hard working mum feel like shit for not being able to do a fraction of this shit for their own kids when little does the average person know, she bummed the lot!!!
I’ll never get over the shame of it. Scruffy cunt.
Allllll for the gram.
This is exactly how influencers have made me feel. I lost everything to the pandemic career wise. Feel hopeless. I’m back on the up again now but I can’t do much for my kids and there’s people flaunting money and holidays etc then begging for freebies and in most cases getting them. It’s wrong on so many levels!

I’m not jealous, especially not of people who work hard and buy stuff, or even if they’ve had it handed to them but buy their stuff.
It’s people who already have money getting free stuff left, right and centre when they don’t need it boils my piss!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
She must be too skint to afford a PT. what happened to Delo’s job, didn’t he work in a power plant or something? Surely someone in that household needs a reliable income now that she’s signed away everything she’s ever worked for (her salon)
A power plant? I do not feel comfortable with the thought of Delo having access to that sort of thing 👀 He looks like he can just about get his shoes on the right feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

davidsdead

VIP Member
Trying to go down the Charlotte Dawson route now 🤢🤢🤢 have a big of dignity. Stop editing yourself when dressed and people wouldn’t be so horrified when they see what a unit you actually are.
To think she’s been built like that all along and she’s now blaming carrying Olive for giving her a pigs nose and a figure like an upside down triangle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Oh trollz someone else has guessed who I am 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so I’ve took one for the team and done the lords work by directing them to the wiki 🤣🤣🤣 👋🏼 hi my friend

ETA eeeee not that I think I’m famous (I’m absolutely fucking not) it’s just this is the second time one of my mates has nicked me on here)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

davidsdead

VIP Member
Love how she makes out like she researches everything haha you research fuck all! ‘Research’ to you is sending out as many dm’s as you can and you accept the first one thats offered to you for free!
BUM!!!
No shame.
Fucking scruff behaviour. I’d be so ashamed. You’re already at it for your child’s birthday party!!!
I’ve recently ordered a bouncy castle for my kids birthday in august - I can’t imagine the shame I’d feel having to ask for it for free in exchange for promo that they probably don’t need. Imagine messaging a cake maker for example and expecting them to take food out of their own kids mouths by spending the time and effort to make a cake to feed your fat gob for FREE! Time and effort that could be spent on a order for a paying customer!! Do you not get it?!
I’ve got mates who are hairdressers, nail techs, my cousin owns her own bakery, my sister has a children boutique - I have never not paid or underpaid them. They’re running a business not a charity, I don’t agree with not paying people for their talent and effort. Your a fucking rat girl. How are you gonna keep up this whole charade when the freebies dry up? And trust me fatty, they will!

• Heart

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Bet Delos furious that his mates can see what he subjected himself to thinking there would be money in it I feel so embarrassed she’s not even got a nice personality to brush over the fact she looks like a child’s built her from play dough

• Haha
  • Heart