Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Kate, if you keep up posting unedited pictures and videos, quit the zara size medium bollocks, and stop the silly troll rants, I will stop taking the piss.

If you go back to it, or try and subtly edit, I will be able to tell and I will get far, far worse. I'm only £10.99 away from premium use of the Reface app and I'm not afraid to bust out the bank card.

If you don't want to be talked about, don't give people anything to talk about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Doesn't matter if I use a REAL Truff photo or one of her filtered efforts, she still looks like Matt Lucas in drag on this app

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

gigi_93

VIP Member
I think the pandemic started in her makeup brushes yano, might tip off the WHO and the CDC

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Had soooooo many DMs about Hairrburrsst

Had soooo many DMs about My Fanny Hair Laser Removal Journey

Had soooo many DMs about my 2 day Holiday in Ibiza

Had soooo many DMs about every Journey of Oluvs - feeding , dressing , sleeping.

Had soooo many DMs abusing & harassing me & my family

That inbox gets more fucking action than she does off Delo I tell ya !! 📩

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Ashleygardens

Chatty Member
No one take this the wrong way because I don't mean anything bad by it. But I'm not doing anything for my bespoke's 1st birthday. Cake (mainly for me) and prezzies for him yeah. And obvs see family. But no party. Mainly because he won't remember it and won't give a f*ck because he will be made up regardless. I don't get the OTT balloons and displays that would look more suited to a wedding when people do it? Each to their own, but KHM you absolute beggy skank, pay for your own balloons and cake 😂😂😂. If anyone should be doing 'small businesses' (I DESPISE it when she says that) a favour it is YOU. And that is by PAYING for your goods and then raving on your Instagram saying how good they are! Not going on the prowl for free stuff. But hey ho she is thick enough to think she is doing the world a favour by posting sh*t stories that will be illiterate and will probably tag the wrong account while she's at it.

Actually, I'm looking forward to this absolute farcical. Bring it on! 🥳🥳🥳

• Heart

Abongo

VIP Member
Who's 1 year old eats full corn on the cob what a tit. Where's the jam butties and sausage rolls and pizza slices . Seriously these people try too hard
I’m 31 and if a party i’m invited to doesn’t have sausage rolls or pizza I’m not fucking going. End of. 😂
Disclaimer: If a party i’m NOT invited to has those 2 things, even if I don’t know you rest assured I AM GOING. #bongobuffetbastard

• Haha
  • Heart

CatHun

VIP Member
The audacity of posting the delamere forest two weeks after Olive was born when she actually looks like this a year later and after losing two stone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
If she starts being honest, stops editing, stops the troll rants and all the other silliness, I vote we book a big house by the sea for a tattle retreat. A final hurrah.

That said, I can see it being like Stephen King's "IT". A few years will pass then we'll all get a call from @Blair-Waldorf saying "she's back"....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Abongo

VIP Member
And the shitshow continues..

Woah, and we’re already back from Ibiza after 6 days for Kate, and 3 for the car seat. Most favourite place in the world, Kate? Can’t wait to show your daughter the most amazing island on the planet and all the secret views only you know about? Bet she loved the view of the tablecloths and the bottom of the wine glasses from over the edge of her car seat, didn’t she?

As foreseen millennia ago by Nostradamus, Paul the Octopus, and the weird Russian lady with one eye, after almost a week away of filtering and editing her own pictures to look like Pamela Anderson in 1992 whilst simultaneously looking like the secret love child of Uncle Fester and the entrance to Narnia in videos that she had no control over, we had our 174th troll rant of the year after she had ‘loads of abuse’ or as it’s really known, she read here and realised she’d made a prick of herself and the whole of Instagram had seen what she really looked like with a 1960s lampshade protruding from her minge and arse. The rant was as predictable as England losing on penalties with lots of pictures of her belly and her thumbs, a mention of how she’s ‘not in the same place as she was a year ago’, the ‘I don’t even edit my pictures’ chorus, and a quick rendition of the ‘they’re just jealous’ anthem to finish it off.

In sports news, she’s gone ‘straight back’ to running. Not sure how you go ‘straight back’ to something you haven’t done for three full moons but there we go. Despite being able to run ‘10k in 50 minutes’ a few months ago, she was blowing out of her arse after a jog to the top of her road and back. Her chins have also come ‘straight back’ too. Strange how they were absent in her pictures in Ibiza. Maybe they didn’t think 6 days and a visit to Ocean Beach and the Palma Pervert was worth the quarantine period?

Due to their superstar status and Delo’s unfortunate case of contagious rickets, the car seat, Indiana Gnomes, and the child in the massive socks were given an ‘isle’ to themselves on their exclusive Jet2 economy flight. This definitely had nothing to do with the fact the flight was only half full, and we’re in the middle of a global pandemic and most safety-conscious people are still waiting to fly, it was solely because Jet2 staff instantly recognised Triple Threat and the car seat at the airport. Must have been the underwear model body and the rattle of the Cheetham Cartier bangle that made him stand out..

She opened a Q&A about her jetsetting lifestyle in order to answer the ‘millions of DMs’’ that her 16 year old childless followers had sent about taking a car seat abroad. After answering just one question about feeding a kid in a foreign country (who knew they sold baby food abroad? It’s almost as though they’re civilised nations who have their own children to feed too), she quickly descended into a retell of her favourite fairy tale, Katie Hayes and the Dreamy C-Section, a story full of wonder and amazement and popping waters in shops and/or on landings and no pain relief.

Sunday night and she realised she’d almost missed out on a bandwagon to jump on. Despite not showing any interest in the football ever, she suddenly started sharing pictures of Gareth Southgate and England flags. Couple more bandwagons, Kate, and you’ll have a fleet to rival Eddie Stobart.

In a shock twist, we had our 175th troll rant of the year just a few days later. Proppet not getting the engagement she once did, eh Kate? The true horror of being called out on lying about her dreamy bespoke life and editing her photos was finally revealed when we learned that she has it just as hard as a 19 year old footballer who has been subject to horrific racial abuse. Nevermind people wanting you dead and threatening your family because you missed a penalty, choosing to come on and read a website where you are exposed as a T-Rex footed, beggy, grabby, baby filtering, photoshopping, covid-denying, full stop hating, doesn’t even know her own initials halfwit is definitely, definitely in the same league. God bless you, and all who sail in you, Miss Makeup..

I will leave the final word to Gina Linetti..

View attachment 660895

As always, Read the Wiki..
As requested. Please forgive my sali axl style accent change.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
She’s a bad scruff isn’t she? Pay for your own kids party, Kate, like the rest of us. Kid’s meant to be your whole reason for living but you can’t put your hand in your pocket to buy her some party stuff?? Meff.
Exactly ! Kid saved her life 🙄, but won't buy her clothes or pay for a thing for her.

Imagine someone who's flaunted holidays to Ibiza & Dubai , trips to London , Edinburgh and Spa's..... asking companies on their arses trying to recover after lockdown for free stuff !
The worst part is she thinks she's the one doing them the favour !!
No shame !!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 60