Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossip29

VIP Member
This is probably the funniest thing she’s ever said 😂😂😂😂😂Cunt never stops bragging that’s what drove most of us here in the first place

Sorry Kate, I refuse to celebrate your dwarf cheating boyfriend, your couple hundred likes on Instagram, and your 1 bed semi with no living room complete with weeds and dog shit scattered all over your garden

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

FilthyRich

Has anyone been following Em Sheldon talking to a govt select committee about online trolling? She has just been on Radio 4 talking about it. She didn't want to mention Tattle but the interviewer brought it up and asked her why shouldn't influencers be forced to be transparent about gifted items, editing pics and being truthful in general. She got really defensive. Obviously she didn't want anyone to be directed to her thread. None of them want to be held to account. I won't comment on looks or body except when it comes to editing as that's about transparency. To be honest though, beauty companies and the media in general have been airbrushing for years. Calling out false advertising is not trolling. If Kate and other influencers stopped with the fakery in general or would take constructive criticism then there would be no need for Tattle. I wish the govt would also have a select committee on false advertising on social media as influencers probably do far more damage to more people than us getting frustrated with their bullshit. There's nowhere to go to complain so we come here. It's all down to money at the end of the day. Insta don't really want to do anything because influencers bring a shit tonne of revenue. It's a cold hard world we live in. I wish sometimes I could just escape from it as it's so cynical and nasty to exploit people's insecurities for financial gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Moffat1

Oh fuck off kate with your frog spawn ‘chi’ seed pudding for olive. Give her a frube like everyone else! She’s always got to do one better. It’ll be fuckin minging aswell. Cannot wait for olive to refuse her ridiculous food and demand fish fingers and beans 8 days a week!!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I want a rant reel saying Shirley Ballas is making mean videos.
@TheGhostofShirleyBallas Hahaha imagine Truff to the Plodders working on 'my case'

👮🏻‍♂️Tell us about the harassment & abuse KHM.....
🦬: Well there is this Troll impersonating Shirley Ballas who is using effects to put my face onto Uncle Festers Head & photoshopping Me and My Matt Daddy DIY onto movie posters. I want justice , there's no excuse for abuse 👨🏻‍🦳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Moffat1

My daughter is 1 in October and I will not be doing a party at all, she'll have no idea an it's a waste of money if you ask me. Like you a few presents and a little cake an thats enough, we're not z listers though posting for the gram an likes!
My wee girl is 1 in October too but I’m also 30 so having a joint afternoon buffet as she’s got no pals and has no idea what a birthday is 😂 she can’t eat decent cake due to allergies and she’s getting a pram to help her walking and a wooden xylophone! There’s no need for a huge show, didn’t have one for my wedding either. She’s played with an empty irn bru bottle for the last 3 weeks so she will defo just be happy with wrapping paper. Cannot wait for the shit show of Olaf’s party though, it’ll be like her Easter one but times 1000

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Southern.fairy91

I feel like I might be doing this parenting thing completely wrong trolls.
Went out for drinks last night as we had friends up from Cambridge. And instead of dragging our mini bespoke fairy out to Chester on the lash with us in her car seat we let her have a sleep over with her granny and great granny.
Can someone ask truff if this is okay? And super allowed

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Jaygee

Long time lockdown lurker here, isolation life has got me round the twist. Here is my first attempt at a thread title paying homage to KHMs Michael Jackson inspired outfit - be kind guys and gals!

Katie Hayes:🎤 I’m starting with the sham in the mirror 🎤

• Haha
  • Heart

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
And the Scottish! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
And the Irish ☘ even though I don’t live in Ireland my parents are Irish and my dad is from the Emerald Isle.

My dad always taught me growing up that they printed lots of anti Irish xenophobic nonsense when he first come to England up until the 90’s. It was always banned from our house.

Scousers 🤝 Irish 🤝 Scottish

Anyway, to not derail… READ THE WIKI 👍🏼 It’s better than the s*n and actually more factual.

• Heart

Southern.fairy91

@Southern.fairy91 Have you had your epiphany yet after your message to Kate? Let us know when you feel compelled to apologise to her and question every part of your life like everyone else who messages her directly does.
Honestly? I think we’ve more chance of Kate learning to spell, giving Olive some Dino nuggies and beans, and Delo proposing than me to question any part of my life and apologise to that shit show.

• Haha
  • Heart

Boabs-Tea

Chatty Member
DAE4048A-3494-4EB8-A101-1834992B5895.jpeg

Zara wouldn’t have fit?! Not even Size Medium?KHM you look skinnier here compared to your reel!

• Haha
  • Wow

PlainJane91

How longs Pep been 40 for though? She’s another one that looks good enough but her vile personality just oozes out of her - she could have all the chin surgery in the world to match the body but she’ll always be a braggy cunt who fancies her son
How longs Pep been 40 for though? She’s another one that looks good enough but her vile personality just oozes out of her - she could have all the chin surgery in the world to match the body but she’ll always be a braggy cunt who fancies her son
An artist’s impression of Pep post-surgery 😂
FCE730A5-5688-4A7E-9BB8-859C5039C631.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart