Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salliescrunchie

I threw a massive party for my bespokes 1st. Hired out a hall, bouncy castle, face painter, had a piñata (there was older kids) and I did all the food themed, jellies in clear cups with fish Harribo in (it was pirate themed) pieces of 8 chocolate coins in the party bags etc. I had about 20 kids there plus parents.

I’ve done A party every year as I only ever had one party as a kid, I’ve spent around £500 each time, hired entertainers etc. Always themed and all that jazz. I did a festival theme for the last one with a karaoke machine, tattoo stand, photo booth, personalised lanyards, but alas my kid has now now outgrown parties and just wants mates to the cinema and a Nando’s.
However I paid myself for each one, and it was catered for the kids first. Kids food, kids cake, kids places, kids entertainment.

Whatever she scrounges on the beg or ‘collab’ sorry, how much of it will actually be for olives sake, or will it be a flower wall, graze board and Prosecco/gin bar, bell tent with pampas grass?I don’t think I’ve seen olive with little mates. Sad as I remember mine at her age with her little mates having fun and playing together.

not to be all mumsnet but surely that’s the one time it shouldn’t be catered to you and should be actually something the kid would enjoy themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I can’t believe it’s thread 90 🤣 I was planning to make this thread coz I was dying to say TOP OF THE SHOP, BLIND 90 but the cheek of my full time job got in the way 👊🏼

• Haha

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
Wow when you watch it in slow mo there is ZERO life behind them eyes. Not one flicker of emotion. Its actually quite spooky. She uses her child as a prop and her and her DDIY have absolutely no spark between them. She tries to speak about him like they've been together years, but it's like coming up for 2.5 and they can't spend anytime alone together. The no show of his family spending quality time with her is a big give away as well. You never see her say "oh had a lovely afternoon, grabbed a Starbucks with matts mum and had a long walk with olive" strange!!!!
I was about to say the same. The eyes don't lie! This is not the face of a woman that is in love with her rolls and embracing showing them on insta. This is the face of someone who is desperately trying to be relevant and trying to cling on to a "career" as an influencer and follow the current trend for likes!
Screenshot_20210715-084907_Gallery.jpg
And that lip blush 🙈what a mistake!

• Haha
  • Heart

VIP Member
Why’s ZSM always got to mention pep being 40?! These two troll each other more than us tattlers do 😂
How longs Pep been 40 for though? She’s another one that looks good enough but her vile personality just oozes out of her - she could have all the chin surgery in the world to match the body but she’ll always be a braggy cunt who fancies her son

• Haha
  • Heart

chattycatty

VIP Member
Remember when someone on here described her as a Nissan Cube 🤣🤣 just seen one again in Crosby and I fucking die laughing every time I see it 🤣🤣 beep beep byson

• Haha

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Hope this daft cunt has safety locks on the cupboard doors or else Miss Olive will be gobbling up those dishwasher tabs.
A488AA36-F80B-43CA-9E82-2BA24F045D31.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 41

Okay guyss

Chatty Member
Yano what gets me about these bleggers (begging bloggers) imgain asking some self employed business after the shit show of a year we have had to beg for a free suit or cake or germ cracker feast what they have . So these small businesses gift this blegger these items thinking there gona get likes or more followers and people buying of them cause ZSM as tagged them as they r best ever she uses but what happens when no one buys of these small businesses what she as tagged they just happy to lose the money and the followers cause I unfollow everyone she tagged who gifted her shit when she wont even buy anything of them it's so sad how she can think it's okay to do this 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Arc

Her in that stinking fucking blazer

• Haha
  • Sick

CatHun

VIP Member
@Southern.fairy91 Have you had your epiphany yet after your message to Kate? Let us know when you feel compelled to apologise to her and question every part of your life like everyone else who messages her directly does.

• Haha
Ffs she’s blocked my blag account for voting yes (I like cleaning) on her poll 😂😭
Imagine being that sensitive! I just can't.

She's always banging on about making your bed to cure depression, what if one of her genuine followers took her advice and started to enjoy cleaning to help with their mental health and then this twat blocks them and makes them feel shit. She's vile.

This is exactly how influencers have made me feel. I lost everything to the pandemic career wise. Feel hopeless. I’m back on the up again now but I can’t do much for my kids and there’s people flaunting money and holidays etc then begging for freebies and in most cases getting them. It’s wrong on so many levels!

I’m not jealous, especially not of people who work hard and buy stuff, or even if they’ve had it handed to them but buy their stuff.
It’s people who already have money getting free stuff left, right and centre when they don’t need it boils my piss!
I bet you do more for your kids than she does for her prop. All they need is attention and love. Depending on how old your kids are summer holidays can be filled with walks, parks, trips to the library, back garden (if you have one) picnics, board games. They enjoy that shit more than sitting in fancy restaurants being ignored whilst their parents take pictures of themselves.

• Heart