Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The outfits are poor choices for her size but
👏🏽 Well done tho Kate showing your real size nothing wrong with it but it just shows us that a week a go in beefa you was editing them pics just be true and honest then you won’t get ppl on your back

Reactions: 45

Ellebee_1977

Sorry but she has riles me this morning she did a huge rant other day i used to edit my pics but not since ive had thw baby ..... bullshit!
She said she had loat 2 stone.
1st pic yesterday and no fucking thigh gap
2nd pic 2 weeks after olive
3rd pic random after olive
4th pic dubai
She is the biggest fraud i have ever come accross she needs to just go away so damaging for our youth !

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Who has a BOTTLE of Sauvignon blanc for their starter??

A raging fucking alcoholic, that’s who

And I’m SICK of seeing her Ham butty all over the gaff

• Haha

basketcase123

Omg guys I don’t know whether anyone else is aware of this influencer because I wasn’t until today, ‘the smithy family’ are all over my insta/TikTok because they’ve had issues with people on the internet finding their address and someone has BURNT. THEIR. HOUSE. DOWN. the fire was set when they were all in there as well but thank god they are all ok. The first person I thought of was ZSM- Kate this is why we told you to stop making it obvious your address was on the internet!! Stop putting your child in danger by posting where you are 24/7! We know you posted that card yourself but there are real weirdos out there!
The dad of the family is obviously all over social media with news of the fire- turns out not even your children escaping their burning house is enough to delete social media 😅
Social media is 🤢

• Wow
  • Sad

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Keep it classy pep.
What goes through these dick heads heads before uploading shit like this to insta?
This is the woman who got her son a cake in the style of a pack of skins and spliffs so it’s not surprising she finds her daughter being pissed and using an electric scooter funny..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

slidders

Chatty Member
I always giggle at the thought of Delo mooching about the kitchen and all he can hear from the walk in wardrobe is ZSM stomping and shuffling about making a reel. All he wants is to sit at the kitchen counter in peace and have a coffee and but it’s spilling and shaking every time she jumps into a new outfit!
And I bet that bottle of Whispering Eye is like drinking piss now, especially in this weather!

• Haha

Boabs-Tea

Chatty Member
Omg guys I don’t know whether anyone else is aware of this influencer because I wasn’t until today, ‘the smithy family’ are all over my insta/TikTok because they’ve had issues with people on the internet finding their address and someone has BURNT. THEIR. HOUSE. DOWN. the fire was set when they were all in there as well but thank god they are all ok. The first person I thought of was ZSM- Kate this is why we told you to stop making it obvious your address was on the internet!! Stop putting your child in danger by posting where you are 24/7! We know you posted that card yourself but there are real weirdos out there!
The dad of the family is obviously all over social media with news of the fire- turns out not even your children escaping their burning house is enough to delete social media 😅
Social media is 🤢
except KHM would set her own house on fire for sympathy/likes.

• Haha